Posts created by janwinley

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 13, 18 3:57 AM
bfgBeruna wrote:Hello janwinley,

I'm incredibly sorry that the Winter Event's Castle Challenge couldn't be completed due to a glitch with an airship. I'm also sincerely sorry that it's taken such a long time to receive a response. I've reached out to our <a href="https://midnightcastle.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/categories/115000558227">Midnight Castle Support Team</a>, so hopefully they'll be in contact shortly. Thank you so much for your patience, and please don't hesitate to PM me (or another <a href="http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/672145.page">moderator</a> if any more questions arise.

bfgBeruna

Thanks bigBeruna for responding, they did email me back suggesting couple of things that may help but neither made any difference. I have missed the last 4 days of the challenge which has now finished and I am also having major problems opening the game as the screen keeps freezing at 98% , if it gets that far. The airship is still not working at all I just get a very big sleigh with the timer, this happened when the challenge asked for 9 packed boxes, it was perfectly okay until then. I don't want to give up on the game as I completed it as far as possible and have over a million coins as well as over 500 diamonds, and I have enjoyed the game so far....regards Jan

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 11, 18 12:38 AM
Been stuck on the airship task for 3 days, unable to complete it due to a glitch, contacted Help Desk straight away but as yet they haven't had chance to look at it which means the Christmas challenge is now over and I will not be able to finish the whole challenge. Very disappointed a923784

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 29, 17 12:47 AM
Hi, I have only just found this link and would like to help. I play on a Kindle Fire and my number is a923784. I have various event items I do not need if they would help anyone. I presume I will receive a friend request and send items through their wish list.

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 14, 17 12:15 AM
I would just like to congratulate and thank all the Midnight Castle team for an amazing Christmas update. Lovely graphics and lots of things to do. I personally love it all. Well done and thank you. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you all.x

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 29, 17 12:46 PM
judyc121 wrote:
janwinley wrote:I have found an old email and sent my request that way. Hopefully they can sort me out.

Reading back on the emails though I hadn't realised that it has been an ongoing problem for me trying to contact them via the web. I don't know what I am doing wrong but I just cannot get any further after I select an option. Is it just me or does anyone else have the same problem. I am obviously doing something wrong, (my excuse is old age) ??

I have a new kindle fire (new earlier this year) and I used my email to contact support and they moved my game to the new kindle. They were very prompt and a few days later I was playing again. I can't figure out how to do email on the kindle, either.

I am still waiting for them to help me, they must be busy.

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 25, 17 12:05 AM
I have found an old email and sent my request that way. Hopefully they can sort me out.

Reading back on the emails though I hadn't realised that it has been an ongoing problem for me trying to contact them via the web. I don't know what I am doing wrong but I just cannot get any further after I select an option. Is it just me or does anyone else have the same problem. I am obviously doing something wrong, (my excuse is old age) ??

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 24, 17 11:44 PM
Arizona63Tucson wrote:Hi !!, When you clicked on Submit A Request and got to the page did you press on the " - " that reads Choose Your Issue Here .

I know the page looks blank but if you press on that little HYPHON then word actually appear .

Yes, when I click on it and select an option nothing happens, I cannot see anywhere I can type or submit.

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 24, 17 2:49 PM
I have tried sending a message on my new Kindle Fire (which won't need the cache clearing) with the same result I cannot send an email , when I press to do so it just puts me back to the start.

If the Help Team do read this my old number is a860698 and my new one is a923784.

Can someone please help.

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 24, 17 2:24 PM
Many thanks both I will give it a try.

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 24, 17 11:51 AM
Can someone let me know where I can get help. I have purchased a new Kindle Fire and need to know how to transfer Midnight Castle from my old one so I do not lose my progress as I am at position 80.
I have tried going on the Help site but cannot work out how to send a message as the facility does not come up.
Can someone please help.

J. Lee
a860698

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 13, 17 12:32 AM
I am still stuck on the dice...after 4 attempts and only 2 wins out of the 12 it looks like a long and expensive wait ?????

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 11, 17 11:50 PM
Please let there be an update soon, getting very bored just doing HOS and getting nowhere, cannot even be bothered to do the jigsaws any more. Time to find another hidden object game to play I think.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 11, 17 2:52 PM
I was playing this morning okay ..achieved lots of diamonds, eggs etc...came out of the game for 5 to 10 minutes and when I went back in I had lost all that I had won over the previous hour..I was back as if I hadn't played at all!! I play on Kindle Fire my ID is a447682 janwinlee

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 11, 17 12:15 AM
What is happening??? Played for about an hour this morning, came out of it for 5 minutes went back in and everything that I had done had disappeared and it was as though I hadn't played at all..lost all eggs, flowers and diamonds that I had gained. Not a very happy player at the moment!!! Is anyone else having a problem? a447682 janwinlee

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 4, 17 7:07 PM
[Removed by Moderator]

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 8, 17 1:47 AM
Aaahh thank you didn't realise...I used these anyway while getting my 25 ...which have now disappeared!!!! Now back up to 8 and 50 feels too far away ?

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 8, 17 1:43 AM
susiewastaken wrote:
janwinley wrote:I have also noticed that players have mentioned using wands and globes for hints, have I read this right if so what do you have to do.

You can use the HINT at the bottom right of the HOS, and you can also use any and all of these in the same HOS: the wand, the crystal ball, the lightning flash...these items really help complete this task faster as they don't have a timer like the Hint button does!

(not the globes nor the holiday wands....just the regular items you probably have to the bottom left in an HOS)

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 8, 17 12:13 AM
janwinley wrote:Tried the above still no different. Can someone let me know how to contact the team thanks. I have also noticed that players have mentioned using wands and globes for hints, have I read this right if so what do you have to do.[/quote

I have sent Customer support a message.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 8, 17 12:01 AM
Tried the above still no different. Can someone let me know how to contact the team thanks. I have also noticed that players have mentioned using wands and globes for hints, have I read this right if so what do you have to do.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 7, 17 11:36 PM
Hi all..I am on the 50 hint level ...played and used 25 yesterday ...gone in today and they have disappeared..is this another one where you have to do it in a certain time? If so I give up now. Sorry if this question has already been asked elsewhere but I couldn't find a thread. Would appreciate if someone could let me know if I have a problem or not. Thanks

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator