Posts created by Kingo62

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 30, 17 3:34 AM
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone!!

Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and have a happy, healthy and safe New Year!!

To the Devs, thank you for a beautiful Christmas/Winter event!! I love it!!

See you all round the Castle.

Happy Gaming in 2018!!

Linda62

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 8, 17 3:51 AM
Hi Everyone.

In preparation for the Christmas/Winter event, could all my friends that haven't yet reset their wish lists from a previous glitch, please reset your wish lists.
That way I'll be able to gift you with whatever Christmas items you want/need.

Thank you and happy gaming!!

Linda62

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 4, 17 6:27 AM
Hi All.

Just wanted to say thank you to the Devs for the Fall/Thanksgiving event. Loved it!! Can't wait for the Winter/Christmas event!!

Happy gaming guys and see you around the Castle!!

Linda62

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 22, 17 1:44 PM
Hi to all my friends in the castle.

I've noticed that a lot of you have't put your Wishlist back on after the system glitch took them off. This means I can't send you gifts until you do. If you would like me to send you gifts, you just need to put your Wishlist back on. Otherwise, just enjoy the game.

Thank you friends, happy gaming and see you round the Castle!!

posted in Sunken Secrets on Mar 12, 17 3:48 PM
Hi Karenclem.

I don't think the envelopes in the baskets behind the names mean anything. I think it's just part of letting you know that that person has purchased your product.

Hi Michspad. I'm at level 109 and am also looking forward to an update. I've been playing for months and have only seen seasonal updates so far. I just enjoy doing the rounds at the moment, building up storage capacity, ready for an update.
Is there someone who has been playing for longer able to say when the last update was?

Happy gaming

Linda

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 9, 17 3:56 AM
Sorry, but just remembered another suggestion.

Any possibility of being able to purchase diamonds with game coins?

Thank you again.

Linda

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 9, 17 3:52 AM
Hi folks.

Love the jigsaw puzzles!!

Could we keep them please?

Could they be used to get extra items that we need to complete quests but are having trouble getting or for getting coins or diamonds?

If we can use them that way, can we choose an item to play for?

Thank you for listening

Linda

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 27, 17 3:40 AM
Hi again.
I've noticed hat a lot of my friends have not yet put their wish lists back on again after the glitch. If players can put their wish lists back on again, hopefully gifting should be back on track and we can all catch up on gifting.
Happy gaming

posted in Sunken Secrets on Feb 26, 17 11:09 PM
Hi TEGX2.

Welcome to the forum.
I'll try to answer your questions. If I've got something wrong, I'm happy for anyone to jump in and correct me. That way I can learn too.
1. Megaphone on friends list on certain people - It's a telescope and it means that you are following them. If they follow you as well on their friends list, you become friends and the telescope will change to a handshake.
2. How do I know if one of my friends needs help - you will get a little green number on the friend list icon. The number tells you how many of your friends need help. Click on the friend list icon and the green number will show on the icon of the friend that needs help.
3. Where do I go when going to their farm - not sure what you're asking here. If you're looking to buy farm produce, your friends may be selling some in their marketplace.
4. What does it mean when friends wizards say they don't feel very magical - just means that your friends haven't topped up their wizards magic.
Hope this helps.
Happy gaming!!
Linda

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 25, 17 5:39 AM
Hi Everyone.
I'd just like to apologise to my friends for not gifting today. My game has been struck down with the friendship virus. The arrows on your icons on my friends list have disappeared which means I am unable to send you gifts at the moment. The Moderators have announced that they are aware of the issue, and have notified the relevant teams who are now working on it. As soon as I am able to start gifting again I will do so.
Thank you for your patience and friendship
Linda

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 25, 17 1:45 AM
Hi Folks. I've got the same problem with my friends list as well. 1st two pages of friends have their arrows but the rest don't and all my friends names are out of their usual order. My wish list also disappeared.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Feb 18, 17 3:17 PM
Hi Jill (Tinyappple123).

I'm on level 107 and I'm also in the same boat. I think those of us that have taken the
Palace as far as we can are all just waiting for an update to allow us to finish it.
I've only been playing this game for a few months (love this game!!), so I don't know how often those particular updates come through.

Linda

posted in Sunken Secrets on Feb 18, 17 12:39 AM
Hi Cindy8035.

Sometimes friends have them for sale in their market places and sometimes the people on your island offer them as rewards for you completing their quests.

Linda

posted in Sunken Secrets on Feb 16, 17 10:11 PM
Hi Cindy8035.

The Basalt Bits brought up from the dive can be used at the Sculptors Station to help create Basalt Bricks and Marvellous Bricks. You can also sell them in your market place.

Happy gaming!!

Linda

posted in Sunken Secrets on Feb 13, 17 2:54 AM
Hi Cindy8035.

You can de-curse Amber at the Alchemist Bench, then you can use it as normal Amber.

Hope this helps.

Linda62

posted in Sunken Secrets on Feb 11, 17 11:40 PM
Hello again. All good now. Customer Support was brilliant and I'm back in the game!!

posted in Sunken Secrets on Feb 9, 17 10:50 PM
Hi everyone.
I did an update to the game 2 days ago and haven't been able to access my game since. I keep getting an error telling me to check my internet connection and free space but the connection is fine and my iPad has plenty of space. Has anyone else had this problem?
Thanks in advance,
Linda (Kingo62)

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 26, 16 2:21 AM
Hi meanbusiness. I'm sorry you aren't enjoying the Castle. I guess we're all different and not every game suits every person. Good luck with whatever game you choose to play next and I hope you find your niche in the gaming world. All the best. Kingo62

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 21, 16 11:10 PM
Hi gameslvr.
1. Scroll down to the bottom of this page to the page numbers and click on "go". It will bring up a space for you to type in the page number you want.
2. Once you have entered the page number you want, click on "go" again and you will be taken to that page.
You should be able to scroll through from there.
Very convoluted way of getting there - hopefully this will be fixed soon.
Hope this helps.

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 14, 16 4:46 AM
Hi gameslvr.

Have you been able to get your wooden boxes yet?
It took me a few days to get it as I found that the only pet I could get it from was the Snow Griffin and only if I fed it in the Castle Entry.

If you've got them, well done!!
If not, good luck and I hope you get them soon.

Kingo62

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator