Posts created by wispytenatious

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 18, 17 8:57 AM
I'm back from the Android crash and burn and would like t re-connect with my old friends. My new code is a860775 and my player name is Logiemom.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 16, 17 10:49 AM
Hey, I'm back after the crash and am looking for my old friends. I play as logistic and my new Id is a860775. Please find me again .

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 1, 17 11:10 AM
What I meant was I was receiving and buying puzzle pieces but they weren't showing up. It seems unless my finished puzzles are on their 3 hour rest I can't accumulate any. So I make sure when I start the game I play the two I've finished before I start searching HOS' s.

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 26, 17 12:53 PM
I finished the first puzzle and have only one piece left of the second. But my pieces found in HOS are not going to the second puzzle. Is this an issue for tech support or am I doing something wrong?

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 2, 17 5:33 AM
I don't know where to find the Santa medallions either.

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 15, 16 10:20 AM
Playing on kindle. Need a couple of temp friends for quest. a436863. Thanks

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 29, 16 9:16 AM
Thank you

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 28, 16 3:34 PM
My career in customer service makes me really wish you would respond to me email if only to say you don't know.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 26, 16 4:35 PM
I, too, am stuck at level 71 and can't talk to Salty until the next update. I play on my kindle. Can you tell us when it might be ready?

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 4, 15 5:54 PM
Hi. I'm playing the Christmas game on kindle but am frustrated by all the bubbles that slowly appear and hide the game. Is there a fix?

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 18, 15 10:16 AM
I'm still whining, waiting for an update on the kindle update. How about a realistic eta?

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 17, 15 3:47 PM
Do you know when the android/kindle upgrade will be ready?

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 29, 15 4:27 PM
When will the update be available?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator