Posts created by only1Marne

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 10, 17 10:27 AM
Periodically I receive a message when I try to turn on the game to go to the app store. I go to the store and then I can't get past it for a day or two. Why does this keep happening?

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 6, 17 11:24 AM
After reading some of the other players problems I feel mine is so minor. I completed the castle challenge of creating 15 items in 30 minutes but my achievements only shows 10 just wondering how that can be?

posted in Midnight Castle on May 3, 17 7:41 AM
When will I be able to get the rest of the unique enchanted eggs and enchanted eggs to acquire the girl and boy elfs?

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 21, 17 8:07 AM
When I went to play MC today I had a message to download the app store app to continue, now I can't bring the game back on. Never mind got it.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 16, 17 3:34 PM
Why don't the spring trades with children show up in the total trades with children?

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 12, 17 8:58 AM
Tried to go to the" crashing,freezing, game won't open" as suggested but all I find is " sorry but the page you're looking for is NOT here" ??? So far I have been lucky enough that I haven't lost anything but when I try to get to friend's room is when the game freezes. Guess I could just play on and skip the spring event.

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 5, 16 10:39 AM
When I went to sleep last night, I had 45 of the needed 70 morphing pumpkins when I awoke I had 14 , I played until I had 28 the next time I checked I only had 13. From reading the previous posts it is obvious it would be a waste of time to report this because there are too many players having problems and NOT enough people to respond to them. I just have to accept I will not be getting any further in this quest. While I'm posting, if 74 is the present highest level how is Just John on level 121? Just wondering?

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 9, 16 8:30 AM
I'm on level 74 , the raven says to go to the dragon but the dragon won't give answer until future update. What is happening?

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 21, 16 9:52 AM
I am also not finding the additional settings in the options menu. The night mode is VERY annoying and the reason I quit the other games I had tried before M C . I play to relax NOT become stressed. Thank you for the option of turning it off. (When I get it.) I turned off the game to write this and when I went back to it I had the additional settings THANKS!!!!!!!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 14, 16 11:48 AM
Omg I have been trying since day 6 to get a 5 part daily quest, I get 3 parts and 10 parts but NO 5 parts. Is anyone else having this problem?

posted in Midnight Castle on May 18, 16 12:28 PM
What happened to my mystery chest in my private room? I had one before the spring event but NOT now. Anyone else with this happening to them?

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 22, 16 9:55 AM
When I turned on my Kindle this morning I received a message stating that I no longer have the Amazon app store on my Kindle. I can't bring MC up. I can go to the Amazon icon pick MC update but it will NOT download don't know what I'm doing wrong. ID # A273023

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 18, 16 10:17 AM
bfgWaimea, thanks for responding. But my question was not about items we create in the laboratory, it was about the extra items we receive once we have created the items we have been sent for. The items in the "roulette wheels" on either side of the created items.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 12, 16 7:27 AM
A273023 The first time I didn't receive my winnings after playing dice I thought I might have been mistaken but it happened again. Is this common? While I'm asking questions , what level do we have to get to to get the other items shown when creating things in the laboratory?

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 27, 16 10:28 AM
I was disappointed again also but then I realized I had been spending too much of my time playing the game and thinking that I was getting somewhere in it. Now I know that isn't going to happen so I can go back to reading or other things and playing only when I have nothing better to do. Have fun y'all.

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 15, 15 9:55 AM
Just wondering what those floating groups of "bubbles" and what do we do with them? I've tried them in every area and scene I'm baffled.

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 7, 15 8:43 AM
What are the fading multicolored bubbles in the lower right quadrant of the screen? I have tried touching them in every scene .

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 26, 15 9:36 AM
My # a273023 playing on kindle fire 2nd generation I just received 3 unique stamps from friends,, went to craft something and had ONLY 1 unique stamp!!!!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 25, 15 12:08 PM
Thanks guess I'm out of luck only have 7 pets at least I can stop being frustrated by trying. Can't win eggs if they're NOT on the wheel.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 25, 15 10:42 AM
Could someone please tell tell me what the secret to getting credit for sending 20 pets in 24 hours is. I've been up and down so many times. I don't have 20 different pets but I send them out in groups that should give me the 20th ( had 17 sent 3) and NOTHING!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator