Posts created by CHARLIEBIL

posted in Rose Riddle: The Fairy Tale Detective on Nov 24, 17 3:44 PM
Is anyone else having an issue with this level? I have the needed tire and jack to repair the tractor but when I try to the dialog just comes up and cannot do the repair?

Any ideas?

posted in Chimeras: Mark of Death on Jun 14, 17 5:58 PM
I just purchased this game and it drags so bad that I cannot play it. I uninstalled it and downloaded it again and there is no change?

Not sure what to do ?

Sorry game is Tune of Revenge.

posted in Chimeras: Tune Of Revenge on Jun 13, 17 9:29 PM
This game really drags. Any suggestions on now to fix it? It is too hard to play the way it is.

Does anyone have any ideas please?

posted in Brownies on Jul 20, 15 6:56 PM
Can someone please tell me how to get the 3rd person on this level? I have played this level over and over and can not get the 3rd person.

Please help!

posted in The Musketeers: Victoria's Quest on May 22, 15 9:23 AM
Is there anyway to get a written copy of instructions for this level? A walk thru? I cannot make the net and I can not get past the lizards.

I am about to delete this game as I find it is not really fun but frustrating as heck.

Thank you

posted in The Musketeers: Victoria's Quest on May 22, 15 9:22 AM
Is there anyway to get a written copy of instructions for this level? A walk thru? I cannot make the net and I can not get past the lizards.

I am about to delete this game as I find it is not really fun but frustrating as heck.

Thank you

posted in The Musketeers: Victoria's Quest on May 22, 15 9:16 AM
I have tried that but when I go to the inventory it will not make the rope to make a net? This is so frustrating !

posted in The Beardless Wizard on May 15, 15 8:50 AM
How do I get enough stone to repair the houses? I have tried everything and no luck. Please help.

posted in The Musketeers: Victoria's Quest on May 13, 15 9:34 PM
I have tried to make the rope and for some reason it will not work. Could someone please tell me how to make the rope..

Thank you

posted in The Musketeers: Victoria's Quest on May 7, 15 8:01 AM
I have played this level so many times and can not get through it? I have clicked in my inventory bag and there is no hat, only the supplies for the fishing rod and net? What am I doing wrong? Very frustrating with this inventory bag as I forget it is there?

Please help.....

Thanks

posted in Moai II: Path to Another World on May 7, 15 6:56 AM
I can not seem to figure out the very last chore on the list. What is it, anyone please?

The levels? I have built huts and upgraded but that doesn't work.

Thank you....

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator