Posts created by buckeyelibra

can anyone tell me or show me how to arrange the bells? I've looked at the guide and put the bells like it says but nothing works. Got through this far and don't want to use a hint.

posted in Arizona Rose and the Pharaohs' Riddles on Oct 26, 15 11:31 AM
would be an interesting game IF there was less reading. Too much reading! it's a no buy for me even though I like these kind of games

posted in Voodoo Whisperer: Curse of a Legend on Sep 18, 15 8:16 AM
I loved this game but at the end it says something like to be continued or wait for the sequel? is there a sequel yet?

posted in Pyramid Runner on May 20, 14 6:03 PM
it was hard but rewarding. will play it again for a 4th time next year. good luck everyone

posted in Pyramid Runner on May 19, 14 5:59 PM
any suggestions on how to complete this level? that's the only one left for me to do to finish this game.

posted in Pyramid Runner on May 19, 14 2:22 PM
any suggestions on how to complete this level? that's the only one left for me to do to finish this game.

posted in Pyramid Runner on May 17, 14 7:00 AM
you have to kill off a gorilla so that a new one will appear on the left side close to the ladder. Then you can jump on his head & ride it to the exit

posted in Echoes of the Past: The Castle of Shadows on May 2, 14 6:04 AM
thanks for the info about the quill. I spent a whole day looking for it and trying to put the tablet by the gargoyle! thought I had done all the HO scenes. now to go on!

posted in Lost Secrets: Bermuda Triangle on Oct 30, 13 12:23 PM
but it had way too much talking for me. I eventually just skipped over all the dialogue. I liked using tinker and did finish the game.

posted in Pyramid Runner on Sep 15, 13 3:06 PM
after playing this level again I saw that after you collect the two coins at the top and have to go down & get the two coins at the bottom, the best way is to click on the top block, grab the coin and click on the other 4 blocks PLUS the two blocks on the other side of the ladder. This way when the top block fills in again you can still escape through the two lower blocks, then go back up and finish the game like I posted above. hope this helps.

posted in Pyramid Runner on Jun 6, 13 11:07 AM
after playing this game a second time I found that you can trap both mummies at the same time & they will show up on the left side of the game out of the way. First wait till the first mummy comes after you while you are on the top of the second ladder at the beginning. Then jump down and click on the grey block and then on the two other grey blocks. Then while the mummies are running around go up the ladders and click those two grey blocks and go up to the rope. The mummies will follow and get trapped when the blocks fill up. I found this works every time I replayed the level.

posted in Pyramid Runner on Jun 6, 13 11:03 AM
after playing this game a second time I found that you can trap both mummies at the same time & they will show up on the left side of the game out of the way. First wait till the first mummy comes after you while you are on the top of the second ladder at the beginning. Then jump down and click on the grey block and then on the two other grey blocks. Then while the mummies are running around go up the ladders and click those two grey blocks and go up to the rope. The mummies will follow and get trapped when the blocks fill up. I found this works every time I replayed the level.

posted in Pyramid Runner on Jun 4, 13 11:33 AM
to get the last block you have to stand on the mummie's head and click the blocks to let him fill in the hole. then step on his head to get the gold and click the block that will let you fall through. then go back down. go back up where the grey blocks are to the blocks where the short ladder is and click the block to fall onto the line. then simply climb the ladder to the exit. BUT you have to trap 4 mummies to fill in the gap where the exit is first on the right side

posted in Pyramid Runner on May 22, 13 7:35 AM
make sure to do the left side first. Then go back up the ladder on the left side to do the right side. you have to ride the mummy down and get off the right side for the coins and fast ride it down to the left side and then to the rope at the bottom. make sure to climb the hidden ladder to get that coin. release the mummy at the bottom and trap it in the other grey blocks. he will show up at the top. ride him down to get the coins and MAKE SURE you ride him & jump off on the right side at the ladder to the exit.

posted in Pyramid Runner on May 22, 13 7:08 AM
trap one of the mummies in the two squares on the right side. He will show up on the left side. Keep moving around on the right side till you can trap the other mummy in the same two blocks. He will show up on the right side with the other mummy. That way when the door is unlocked on the right side it's easy to outrun the mummies to the exit.

posted in Nancy Drew: Ransom of the Seven Ships on Dec 13, 12 2:05 PM
I can't remember ever having so much trouble with a ND game as I did with this one. I was constantly going to the message boards & forums just to get through this game. I won't play it again.

posted in Hidden Expedition: The Uncharted Islands on Nov 10, 12 2:32 PM
to sharonb49: I just about gave up on cutting that chicken down and was about to uninstall the game but I finally got it cut down by clicking about 1/4" away from the chicken on the right side. hope this helps you and others.

posted in Emma and the Inventor on May 30, 11 5:05 PM
I had all 9 of the recipe pieces and put them in the square but only 8 of them showed up. can't finish the game without that piece. Searched all over couldn't find it. not by either phone! such a disappointment to be so close and not be able to finish. You'd think BF would have these problems straightened out before releasing a game. Even started over with new profile, no use. Will have to uninstall and reinstall to see if that helps. If not will ask for my credit back!

posted in PuppetShow: Lost Town on May 13, 11 8:46 PM
in this game after the second ssssssssllllllllooooooooooowwwwwwww scene! I only finished the game because I bought it! You'd think that with all the technology the developers have they could make a game that wasn't slow!!!!!!!! It seems like each new Puppet Show game has more & more slow scenes. I love the games BUT won't be buying any more till I read in the forums that there are no slow scenes. On come developers fix these scenes I actually wanted to reach in and squirt that last puppet's joints with oil so he could move up the steps faster. It took 8 minutes for him to accomplish this! Can't the developers do better than this? maybe if we all refuse to buy these slow games they will fix them!

posted in Pyramid Runner on May 13, 11 6:16 PM
when you get to the bottom go down the right side ladder first step on the mummy's head to get the gold bar, then go back up the ladder and do the same thing to the mummy on the left side. after getting the gold bar on the left side step back on the ladder and get rid of the block so the mummy can fall into the hole. go back up the ladder to the top and get the two gold bars over the light bulb and then drop down and go to the exit.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator