Posts created by Tunkfairy

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 27, 18 3:13 PM
I have stuff to share for pets. What a job! Getting them is time consuming. I am working on chicks and bunnies now.

Tunkin,67054

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 26, 18 12:55 PM
Elmer and daffy are eluding me. Where are they? I found Tom, or Jerry, but I can't find his cohorts in crime. I've been around the castle numerous times, but I can't find them. Does anybody have a tip for me?

Tunkin,67054

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 21, 18 12:49 PM
Please don't quit. I have been playing since day one of this game. I get discouraged and mad and then I just back off for a while. When I come back, it's like, how did I go away from this game. It is calming in some ways. Additive in others. But if you are having a stressful day, you can go to mc for awhile and calm down. Take a break and come back. I am on iOS, I would friend you if I can. There are many friends out there on different games that would friend you if you asked. Many prayers for you. God loves you.

Tunkin,67054

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 21, 18 12:36 PM
I love my husband, my family, my cat and midnight castle! Without the latter, I would go bonkers! Just kidding, great game, keeps me sane!

Tunkin,67054

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 10, 18 11:17 AM
After reading some of the posts, I am thankful for my loyal friends. I don't want friends just for an event unless they really need something. I haven't been gifting as much lately because of home things, I will start again soon. Happy day everybody! Love ya'll!

???. Tunkin,67054

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 4, 18 1:58 PM
Hey,
I am so sorry that I can't friend you. I play on iOS. Hope you get a lot of friends. Think positive, that's how I started. There are a lot of good people out there.

Tunkin,67054

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 4, 18 1:53 PM
I will list my accomplishments. Has anyone out there finished any of these? I have been an avid castle fan since day ONE!
I have. Needed
Trina quests. 414. 3000
Golden keys. 415. 500
Magic shards. 46,309. 50,000
Private room. 25. 50
Furniture finder. 56. 100
3 part quest. 142. 500
5 part quest. 87. 500
10 part quest. 51. 500

Will we ever get there? Oh well, it is so much fun trying. I love this game so very much. Please give me feedback . Love you all!

Tunkin,67054

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 9, 18 12:41 PM
This is an awesome game! I have been playing it since day one. It has it's down times, but it's a great game. When I get bored with the repitition,I play other games or do housework(yuck)your true friends will always gift you when they can. Sometimes I have more friends than I have availability? Have fun, enjoy the game. These people that created this game are geniuses as far as I'm concerned! GO STORM THE CASTLE! Have fun!

tunkin,67054

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 15, 18 1:07 PM
Hey Brenda,
I play on iPad and will add you to my gift list. I have decorations to spare . Good luck. You will get there. Just keep going around and around and gathering gifts.

Tunkin,67054???

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 14, 17 2:33 PM
Katijay,
Please give me your ID number as I didn't get your invite. I would love to friend you.

Tunkin, 67054

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 14, 17 1:46 PM
Pleas good friends, open up your new Christmas room. We can't gift you if it is not open. Merry Christmas everyone!

Love tunkin,67054

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 14, 17 1:38 PM
I just traded in over 1500 of my inventory to get the picture in my Christmas and I didn't get credit for them. Can you help?

Tunkin,67054

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 10, 17 3:34 AM
Can anyone tell me how we get the fox's brush and the bird's trill required for making the 2 new pets? I am stumped! Thanks everyone!

Tunkin,67054

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 29, 17 11:08 PM
Great job!
Quite a challenge!
Thanks to you guys and all my mc friends that helped me. Love ya guys!

Tunkin

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 25, 17 2:31 PM
MarthaG,
You sent me a friend invite. I can't gift you for. Some reason. You don't have an arrow beside your name. Can you request it again?
Tunkin, 67054

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 30, 17 1:47 PM
How do you go from fairy forest to the East?Do you have ro go to the map?
Love you guys!!!!!!???????????

Tunkin,67054

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 27, 17 1:06 PM
Hey ya'll,
Please don't get mad at me for repeating a question! I have a friend request, but I can't friend them. What can I do?

Tunkin,67054

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 13, 17 3:25 PM
Hey great friends,
We live in port st, John Florida. This is on the space coast where we got the dirty side of hurricane Irma. We survived with little damage. We have been without power since Sunday night. Just got power back on Wednesday at 5 o'clock. I hate camping!!!
Thanks for the love and prayers. My husband and I and our kids are o.k. Now to try to get caught up with c.c.

Tunkin.67054

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 8, 17 12:10 PM
Hey friends, I am tunkin,67054.
Thanks for all of your prayers and love for us in Florida. Iwe live on the space coast in central Florida. We are hunkering down!God bless everyone and pray we get out o.k.My thoughts and prayers to everyone in Florida and Texas and

Thanks, tunkin

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 6, 17 7:54 PM
My name is tunkin,67054,
I fed 4 pets with the gold chest challenge. I recieved 4 gold chests but I didn't get credit for them. Can you please check this out? Thanks

9/7, I figured out what I did wrong. Please ignore my post. Thanks, love this game.
Tunkin

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator