Posts created by Kittypurrrs

posted in Rooms of Memory on Mar 9, 17 10:54 AM
Contact Customer Support

And I would like to remind everyone that Big Fish Games is a member of the Better business bureau, should you not get answers/ help from BFG.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Mar 9, 17 10:43 AM
I would just like to remind everyone that BFG is a member of the Better Business Bureau. They are there to receive your complaints about any of their business members.

I am sure that the mods will not remove this post or this thread, as it has EVERYTHING to do with BFG being customer oriented, making the GAME AND THE FORUM more enjoyable, being Sir Vial was our link to knowledge and a happier gaming experience!

Thank you Sir Vival.

Not that it will help but...

Big Fish Games Help

posted in Rooms of Memory on Mar 9, 17 8:09 AM
I was shocked to see that someone who actually assured people DID use the "community" and assured people enjoyed the game ~YOU, SIR VIVAL, the helpful one always giving of your valuable time~ were admonished!

It is understandable that you feel the way you do after being so good to all of us. You will be missed and I feel the same way.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Mar 7, 17 4:22 PM

Congrats Rumbie!!

posted in Rooms of Memory on Mar 7, 17 3:21 PM
In reply to the 'did we notice"...no I did not, but i should look more often. Check out the pearl purse and pearl pouch in the magic shop to see "someone" needs a quick math lesson...

posted in Rooms of Memory on Mar 7, 17 1:12 PM
I use summoning scrolls because I rarely do offers... so use those to get the creatures I need. I surely hope you and other players are not using crystals to try the click I suggested! it may take awhile to perfect the click from your mouse as it did me! I used crystals because Dryads rarely coming up regardless and I wanted to test it one more time before I wrote the post.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Mar 6, 17 7:14 PM
SHAMROCKS : Doing a lot of creatures for an offer, I found out something interesting. I have perfected this click/drop advice so that the Dryad drops more Lucky Clovers. Being I have gotten 5 this week and 2 in 4 tries one evening and one just now in 3 tries, I can safely say it works to increase your chances.

*With thanks AND credit to Marliza as she gave me the incentive to try different clicks*

Press and HOLD help. Let the Dryad go back and forth and watch carefully how she moves, trying to time the release of the button so that the dryad's wrists are gleaming just as she jerks to look at her wrists and you see the glow start, release. It is not easy, and of course your results will vary as your mouse, devices are not the same as mine, but if you have the time and need to get a Shamrock, please do try it. (Do not waste crystals experimenting, although I did as I was enjoying the challenge and giving shamrocks to lower levels who were better neighbours than some seasoned players.)

**The above hint also gets you more hearts in the neighbours area. Clicking just as a movement begins, or ends, or when the creature looks like their picture can increase drops, dragon food and specials needed for offers.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Mar 6, 17 7:10 PM
If looking for snowdrops in the Gazebo is getting boring, here is a way to mix it up and sharpen your speed and memory. Use some of those thousands of ghost cards to play through all the ghosts. It not only increased the amount of drops (other than snowdrops... you still only get one of those) but balanced out the huge differences in items for me. (Instead of 10 to one, there is only a one or two difference now in all those and the ghosts drops ) Yes it uses more energy but you also get more gift boxes and energy too.... and is more fun. (Well for me anyway! not my neighbours as I won't have a dozen extra to give away as thank you gifts)

SHAMROCKS : Doing a lot of creatures for an offer, I found out something interesting. I have perfected this click/drop advice so that the Dryad drops more Lucky Clovers. I have gotten 5 this week and 2 in 4 tries one evening and one just now in 3 tries, so I can safely say it works to increase your chances.

*With thanks AND credit to Marliza as she gave me the incentive to try different clicks*

Press and HOLD help. Let the Dryad go back and forth and watch carefully how she moves, trying to time the release of the button so that the dryad's wrists are gleaming just as she jerks to look at her wrists and you see the glow start, release. It is not easy, and of course your results will vary as your mouse, devices are not the same as mine, but if you have the time and need to get a Shamrock, please do try it. (Do not waste crystals experimenting, although I did as I was enjoying the challenge and giving shamrocks to lower levels who were better neighbours than some seasoned players.)

The above hint also gets you more hearts in the neighbours area. Clicking just as a movement begins, or ends, or when the creature looks like their picture can increase drops, dragon food and specials needed for offers.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Mar 5, 17 4:25 PM
Vulcaness, clicking on it in large screen takes you to the small screen and then you have to click again. It gives random stuff but mostly charges.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Mar 5, 17 1:22 PM
yes it does work (for me that is... as we all seem to have glitches that others do not) as I only have 100 neighbours and keep track now, of some who sleep and return so it works for me. I have gotten maybe a dozen gifts from Elvira and it co-incides with their return to the game.

EDIT: They get an email when you click on it. I am not sure if they actually have to open the mail to trigger it.... I just know it works for me)

posted in Rooms of Memory on Mar 5, 17 11:15 AM
Yes Ananda, if you click on a neighbour who is sleeping to "wake up" and they return to the game, both they and you get a gift from Elvira. I usually press it for the newest players as they might find the charges fun to have if and when they return.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Mar 4, 17 2:02 PM
Katwoman991 wrote:@ Kitty
It's like this - you help someone out - not to extremes unless you know they can pull it together. A newbie is allowed one failure - your job is to coach them as a some what seasoned (as yourself) player. Drop them a note..if the same player continues this pattern; then don't help them.
I personally can't stand it when a player starts an Expd with 0 funds - I drop 300 as a hint - sometimes an insult.
You carry your weight - so don't sweat it..there have been so many disputes about this type of players and those who cannot carry their weight that ole timers don't bother anymore...it's like singing to the canary.
Just don't if you don't want too.....period
Kat

Hi kat and thank you. I once gave a level 1400 a 50 hint being he never gifted yet had only specials in his requests ( that I sadly fulfilled until I realized THAT is how he got to be 1400)

I drop all of my neighbours helpful hints, whether they want it or not and whether they are so high level they should know better or 33 I send them URLs as well. I always give a second chance. Everyone has to be given an opportunity to learn and grow (I am still learning!), and well over half of my list are below me so I have to be helpful and hintful or they won't be great neighbours.

Thankfully I like to sing!

posted in Rooms of Memory on Mar 4, 17 1:45 PM
bbbbbbbbbbbbb Hugs and huge thanks to

Leveryhope, Podcuk, anandajoy, Behindi.68, CLM5457,dandrejeviene and reginaserrazina. Food is scarce and i am thankful you were able to help me!

posted in Rooms of Memory on Mar 4, 17 1:15 PM
Awww CLM you are a wonderful neighbour and I want to help and if you let me and others who luvs ya know when you are doing it I promise to be there WHENEVER you need me ! Stock up on some bells with coins and you will do it =)

Being no one else had a ton of ghosts I guess that they truly are random creatures! I assumed everyone would have gotten tons... so do not mind me....

posted in Rooms of Memory on Mar 4, 17 1:07 PM
No ghosts for some of you? Are you serioussssssssssssssssssssssssss??? I had a ghost the third time into it ... so what the heck?? I got 2 in a row 3 times and 2 were the blue ones! I had 4 blue all together, several twilights and octopi, no marines, and at least one poldergeist. Perhaps I am infested! Who am I gonna call?

GHOSTBUSTERS!GHOSTBUSTERS!GHOSTBUSTERS!GHOSTBUSTERS!

GHOSTBUSTERS!GHOSTBUSTERS!GHOSTBUSTERS!GHOSTBUSTERS!

posted in Rooms of Memory on Mar 4, 17 12:25 PM
The green butterfly on green, even though I KNOW where to look, it is my hardest. (but then I also have bad eyesight, age related deterioration and astigmatism, ... so that may be why, heheh =) Next in line is the hat on the fountain. I say to myself, if you can't find anything, it is in the fountain, but even then I have trouble as it has no outline for me. (And I use the magnifying glass as I cannot use my trifocals!)

Thanks for asking this as I am curious what other people see/don't see. We all have such different eyesight, peripheral vision, colour cone action, acuity and memory.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Mar 3, 17 10:17 PM
Looking at the reward for the number of flowers makes my forehead furrow:

80 exchanges for 237 useful items
120 exchanges for 236 useful items

Can someone who has done this before elaborate why the math looks a little, ummmmm , hazy?

posted in Rooms of Memory on Mar 3, 17 8:50 PM
Also buy your dragon food in the store event icon to save crystals... as it is cheaper than buying in the dragon pop-up/event area. (Thanks Rumbie)

Pot=pitcher

Shadows is tough as items look odd like the ribbon (looks like hockey shoulder pads in the shadows)

Also I had lots of ghosts and 2 in a row once... sigh. Make sure you have chasers or bells to find items fast. Not nice when you are in a place that is new and time constrained!

posted in Rooms of Memory on Mar 3, 17 5:24 PM
To those who are fairly new, I am level 126 (what, how did that happen?) and I still needed fresh air and sunshine (in the event and real heheh) to finish. Be prepared to not get help if you are going to do it over and over again and fail as you are wasting your food and others so players will get weary AND wary. (One fairly high level did not get that for some reason... but I feed every dragon i see and I know my good neighbours are the same)

CLM is right! I wish more people read the forum as that is the best advice. So many failures and we hate to see it!

EDIT: The perfumer at neighbours are dropping dragon food so if you hold down the help and lift up as he lifts his perfume you may get more dragon food drops. The ghost drop more if you catch them in action (Just showing up for twilights or ghosts (white poltergeists) when just dropping down works for me...)

jaid_diah that hint works for notes as well. BTW the hint to wait for specific movements was a hint from Marliza. I take no credit other than trying her hint on every creature to see what drops! It make a difference.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Mar 3, 17 3:19 PM
many thanks to Podcuk, Lorakeet, vernonia, and spotleaopard ... and who ever else may have come to help ... for finishing my dragon before I even got time to write down all the names! May I apologize for adding 1k too much as I thought I was going to Buy nectar for later just in case, and I ended up feeding it instead. (It is only my third dragon so forgive me)

Kitty

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator