Posts created by Droppie47

posted in Gummy Drop! on Feb 1, 18 4:09 AM
My friend got the update a few days back (so I’m told). So a couple of days playing the city is not that bad or too fast. And indeed, everyone plays their own game.

I myself, don’t need much time either to finish off a city. Usually also fast. There are reasons for it, some people are stuck at home and have a lot of time to play......

After I’ve finished the first levels I just go back to earn some coins, lol

BTW. I still haven’t received the update yet.... Europe timezone 13.09 p.m., febr 1st

posted in Gummy Drop! on Jan 31, 18 9:38 PM
I'm still waiting on the new update of Miami (Feb. 1st, 06.38 a.m.). One of my friends has allready finished it !!! Ridiculous we have to wait so long for it to get it. Wish it was different. anyway, happy gaming to all of you.... :-)

posted in Gummy Drop! on Jan 31, 18 7:14 AM
lordkalvan, thanks for your answer. I’m in Europe, guess that makes the difference (but no fun at all having to wait all that time, I still haven’t received the update yet) it’s Jan. 31st, 16.15 pm here

posted in Gummy Drop! on Jan 30, 18 11:15 PM
This has me wondering for quite some time. Every time there is an update for a new city Android players are updated almost a week before iOS can be updated. Why is this ????
I've been waiting for Miami (desperately, lol) but I still haven't received any updates in Appstore (iOS). Miami still tells me "Coming soon". :-(

Can anyone answer this question?? Thanks in advance :-)

posted in Gummy Drop! on Dec 5, 17 2:38 AM
I think it's ridiculous, because we've finished all cities this means we are not being treated equal :-(

It's not fair (and yes I'm one of those who has finished all cities

posted in Gummy Drop! on Nov 30, 16 3:59 AM
Can someone give me some help on how to beat level 53, Kathmandu??? I've spend so many lives and I can't get through it. It costs me too much in time and lives !!

Getting pretty worn out, not only physically but also on lives, trying to beat the level. It's very difficult and I just don't get it done.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Nov 30, 16 3:54 AM
Can someone give me some help on how to beat level 53, Kathmandu??? I've spend so many lives and I can't get through it. It costs me too much in time and lives !!

Getting sick and tired of trying

posted in Gummy Drop! on Mar 25, 16 10:20 AM
I heard there was a new update for GD, opening Hong Kong ? It seems there are people having mass problems!!!! They get thrown out of the game when they want to send out requests and some of them are set back to Sydney???

Seriously this game is becoming a severe pain to players. I know of at least 45 people ready to quit alltogether. Nothing has been fixed of the old problems with the envelope and now this ??? Really ?? I am out of the game when I find out myself. I play with iPad so no update for me yet, but ...... as soon as its available, I'll definitely check it out, if I have the same problems I'll remove the game and quit playing, which is a shame really as I have reached Hawaii and am ready for Hong Kong!!!

OK, here it goes. I just downloaded the update, started playing and guess what???
It's telling me I have no internet ??? Are you kidding me, I clicked on a gift of coins and bang it tells me: "No internetconnection"

It's solved, I logged out alltogether as well from BigFish as FB. Signed in again and it was working again, sorry for the rant

posted in Gummy Drop! on Mar 21, 16 3:30 AM
Still envelope problems !!

I am still having issues with the envelope. After I've sent resourcerequests to friends the coins (should) be added to my "bank" .... NOT !! They are blancs.

It's again very frustrating, you help friends ( they help me also) and they are not receiving any coins either. Most of them are blancs, have no idea why this is.

Please, developers, fix the game back to what it was !!

PS: I have been sending email after email about this issue to Customer Support but I never received a proper answer. They simply don't know either what is going on

posted in Gummy Drop! on Mar 16, 16 3:25 AM
Seeing lots of problems in my GD-group. People aren't able to log in to GD anymore, the game freezes or just won't open up, envelopes not working correctly etc etc ..

I am in a great group, we help each other as much as we can but with all that's been happening the last few weeks a lot have given up on it. Update after update has messed up the game totally.

People are leaving the game for what it is and quit playing.

Please, help us

posted in Gummy Drop! on Mar 15, 16 10:21 AM
????? I simply have no words left

posted in Gummy Drop! on Mar 14, 16 11:30 PM
Looks like this wonderful game is having more and more issues. Players asking for resources are receiving blancs and when they send coins back they are also blancs and are not added to their "bank" or resources vice versa . Don't understand this at all.

So sad this game is ruined :-(

posted in Gummy Drop! on Mar 9, 16 10:38 PM
I wonder why I only find 3 requests in my envelope after the Hawaii update when I always have a full load of requests waiting to be answered.

More people are experiencing trouble since last update (again). I don't know what's wrong with the game anymore. Seems after every update more problems occur. It takes the fun out of the game.

Before last update there were probs with Android-devices, now we have them on iOS. (I'm on iOS-device).

I'm admin in a GD-group and what we mostly see in the posts are all complaints about the game not working as it should and people getting tired of it.

My hope is that they can fix all probs for everyone soon or gamers will just leave the game for what it is....and that would be a real shame because it's the best game I've ever seen !

posted in Gummy Drop! on Jan 5, 16 10:38 PM
Thank you so much, I got them !

posted in Gummy Drop! on Jan 5, 16 2:11 AM
Hi

I have a question, I have finished levels needed to collect 300 coins (level 1-10, Sydney).

But all I get to see is the sailor telling me my reward is waiting. What do I have to do to be able to collect it?? All needed levels have been played.

posted in Gummy Drop! on May 25, 15 1:55 AM
Can someone tip me how to finish off this level? It seems impossible to complete, I get stuck with just one last blow, it doesn't finish off whatever moves I play. The button fills with the yellow color but nothing happens

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator