Posts created by Cedarwood

posted in Gummy Drop! on Nov 28, 17 7:28 PM
I too am stuck on 44 lucky for me I have the next city open as I used all my airplane tickets up to open all the city’s I could. I like to get passport So hate to think if you do pass the first one what the second two will be like lucky I also have from Queenstown to complete So by the time I have got passport for those city 44 might be fixed I could waste boosters and money but i like to try very hard to pass without

posted in Gummy Drop! on Sep 23, 17 12:21 AM
Moscow 111 having lots of trouble managed to do it once but but there is not enough yellow and blues it’s the only one left then I get my passport
Wish I could use a freeze bomb on it and having to do it twice More is mind blowing wondering what the third one wants you to collect

posted in Gummy Drop! on Sep 21, 17 10:03 PM
Thank you for your help but It’s very rare I can get through the Everest challenge Perhaps I will try harder next time it comes up thank goodness we can go to other city’s
It’s the only one left now in Moscow for me to finish shame I can’t use a freeze bomb that we can use on the timed ones but I will keep trying if only there where no blue to get as well
Also thanks for the tip on how to post in the directory

posted in Gummy Drop! on Sep 21, 17 9:37 AM
Moscow 111 I have managed to complete it once but no way can I get anywhere near the second time so there is no way I will complete it a third time which means I won’t get my passport and I do like to get passports. even my daughter can’t do it and she is an expert at the game compared to me I have been on it for a very long time I now play in other city’s and I keep going back hopefully this time i will win but no such luck

posted in Gummy Drop! on May 9, 17 1:36 PM
myself passports up to Athens coins $62,645 up to Venice I have three city's just needing some time ones to finish them I will buy an eternal freeze when I am in the mood to spend some money ( or I hope there will be a sale ) to get my passport for them working in a few cities means I it does not get dull I send boats to the last city while I play in the other cities I fill the resource marts up when I I'm timed out if it gets hard I say to myself people who are a head of me must have got through the city I would love to get to one hundred coins I LOVE THE GAME

posted in Gummy Drop! on Jan 1, 17 6:21 PM
I play once to get through a city and when I get to the build each time I send my boats while I wait for them I go back to the cities have not finished and get my passport for them example all passports up to ST petersburg current city Marrakesh so i have five cities to choose from so I am sending my boats ahead

posted in Gummy Drop! on Jan 1, 17 6:08 PM
its sad that some people think you have to spend real money its a case of working the game out and saying I can get there with out spending real money I took control of myself spending the coins after I got through Tokyo I started to challenged my self to setting goals on building my coins up on the first round if I don't win I just play until I do whats the hurry I do like to buy spades and if I know I can win and the wheel does not favour me I will spend $150 but its rare I will also spend if I am close to getting my passport and also if the store as a good sale never buy the chest I have $42,191coins my gripe is my lives run out to quick and airplane tickets glad I have three friends to help out

posted in Gummy Drop! on Dec 30, 16 5:52 PM
I never use my travel vouchers they do not interest me I find them useless
I wish we could drill for a gems or buy a boost with them i have 7,500 and my friends say the same I am happy playing in the city that I reach

posted in Gummy Drop! on Dec 30, 16 5:19 PM
reply to 38 Munich
I had the same trouble until I open a game up and found the computer had filled it all up
so its a case of waiting for the computer so don't waste your time if you get a board with so few on close it and keep trying

posted in Gummy Drop! on Dec 12, 16 10:21 PM
Gummy drop
How I play ?
My way is for example I am up to Dubai I have passports up t o St Peterborough
I have over $ 40 000 coins because I am a Scrooge and I use when I need to finish a city and I have money waiting for the store to have a sale on for boosters
Example in Dubai I play up to a build then I wait for the boats or friends to gave me the resources to build in the meantime I go back to the city that needs a passport (Mexico) and I play there I only use cards that don't need money the others wait till I really need them also by doing it this way I can have resources from the cards to drill for gems when I am desperate

Hope this might help some one

posted in Gummy Drop! on Nov 7, 15 11:55 AM
when your passport is complete then they should let you take all your remaining boosters to the next uncompleted city. I have managed to compleat three city's giving us the passports made me go back and try to compleat them

posted in Gummy Drop! on May 14, 15 12:41 AM
I win a game and just as I press claim up pops a gift or which device or server do you want to play on I then find I have not received my claim and I have to play the level again not nice when it's a hard one

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator