Posts created by deadme

posted in Rooms of Memory on Aug 21, 14 8:51 AM
Hi

I'm having a real problem with the guild chat, each time I send a message in guild chat I press send and nothing happens at all. Then I go back to playing the game and the game goes to the forever waiting spinning connection icon, also the problem i posted before is still happening...

Up-Date 31-08-2014

Just trying to fed the rune board dragons on my Big Fish Game Manager, on the 2nd time around when it broke i actually got a error message come up this time.

Error : Access violation at 0x004CB2A8 (tried to write to 0x000000B8), program terminated.

I really hope this helps, as this is a really annoying problem.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Aug 11, 14 10:47 PM
Hi Fishes

I love gifting and receiving gifts its like " Christmas " every day
I use to just have my wish-list full of just the free gifts and i thought out of the 100 neighbours i had you would get 100 free gifts back, but no i was only getting 25-30 at least in the beginning, so i thought i'll put a rune up on the list because then surely they would rather send the free gift to the rune, but to my surprise some people who didn't send the free gifts sent rune instead, but now i'm having to keep track of the neighbours who never send an artifact back as i'm sending out artifacts every day then about once a week just have my wish-list full of just artifacts just to see if those neighbours will at least send 1 item back. I think its a shame that we have to keep track of each other and shame on the greedy few who will take and take and take some more and never gift back.

Still looking for good neighbours who gift QRNi3E

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jul 17, 14 10:46 AM
Hi

Just a couple of questions about Legends

1. Do the rewards chests change from week to week or are they always the same?

2. What is the -2:00hrs about after the timer has ticked to 0?

just curious

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jul 9, 14 11:10 PM
deadme wrote:
deadme wrote:Hello

Firstly I'm sorry if this problem has been mentioned before, but this problem only happens about once a week, but it's annoying me now so i thought I'd give it a mention

The glitch is when you first open the game and your feeding dragons on the rune board for your neighbours. Some days you can click through with no problems what so ever and then every now and then you can click on about 2 dragons get the reward and then when you click on the next dragon your helping no reward, at that point I have exit the rune help page into my game just to get the little coins and exp, then I have to reload the game to finish the rune board dragon help and hope it doesn't happen again.

I hope this can be fixed as it is really annoying

Playing the game through Big Fish game manager and also on Firefox ( also happens on there too )

This problem happened 5 times in a row yesterday and now it happened again, but this time I lost more than just exp and gold I had dragon chest reward ( top 10 reward chest ) lost over from last night.

This problem is happening more and more just happened 2 times this morning and also when this happens you can't play the game at all, just opened gift box and all you get is the spinning wait connecting thing forever.....

Update this is still happening still on both firefox and big fish games app

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jul 8, 14 11:18 PM
I've noticed that if you log in and out of the mazes you see that it has been fed, cause I've also noticed if your just feeding your dragon and nothing else and say you feed the dragon the 50 point food and watch to see what your dragon is then needing, it then puts all the neighbours feeding on the next time you feed it. (hope that make sense) e.g i've seen 50 points turn into 350 as a feeding portion.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jul 5, 14 8:56 PM
deadme wrote:Hello

Firstly I'm sorry if this problem has been mentioned before, but this problem only happens about once a week, but it's annoying me now so i thought I'd give it a mention

The glitch is when you first open the game and your feeding dragons on the rune board for your neighbours. Some days you can click through with no problems what so ever and then every now and then you can click on about 2 dragons get the reward and then when you click on the next dragon your helping no reward, at that point I have exit the rune help page into my game just to get the little coins and exp, then I have to reload the game to finish the rune board dragon help and hope it doesn't happen again.

Playing the game through Big Fish game manager and also on Firefox ( also happens on there too )

This problem happened 5 times in a row yesterday and now it happened again, but this time I lost more than just exp and gold I had dragon chest reward ( top 10 reward chest ) lost over from last night.

This problem is happening more and more just happened 2 times this morning and also when this happens you can't play the game at all, just opened gift box and all you get is the spinning wait connecting thing forever.....

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jul 5, 14 10:39 AM
BTW, i noticed this also, masks gave the most dragon food.

These can be brought at the store 10,000 gold = 10 masks
Happy food hunting

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jul 5, 14 6:42 AM
maya coin also here too!

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jul 2, 14 10:56 PM
Hi

I fear the feeding of the rune creatures for this offer is broken again.
I'm in the 1st maze asked for help, but no extra feeding help has come through.
The help has come up, my 2nd account clicked on the help, but I'm not seeing the extra feeding on my creature

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jul 2, 14 9:45 PM
Hello

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jun 30, 14 8:30 AM
@Yunice

Thx for that info, though i think Elvira should gift more often as she is a neighbour too tehe

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jun 29, 14 10:08 PM
Hi

Sorry if this sounds rude, but when you open your gift box and place your cursor over the face of the person who sent you the gift and the name of that person is who sent it to you

Elvira does gift every now and then, but not every day

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jun 27, 14 9:48 PM
Hi,

For this offer for some reason its been quite kind to me, for most of the items fell on 1st searches in the the above mentioned modes, the items I'm having trouble with are the tumble weed, sands and spurs. Hopefully I'll get some doubles for those who need help

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jun 22, 14 9:16 AM
Hi

I thought i would give you an up-date on what i've found

Little dragon 34/20
Fire dragon 20/10
Frost dragon 9/15

The problem as you can see is the Frost dragons, as far as i can tell for every 6 octopus. searches i get a Frost dragon and i've played the Manor & Paris areas, not tried the other areas yet as i'm still questing in those areas. Maybe i'll try the Times of Knights & Venice Canals areas tomorrow.

posted in Rooms of Memory on May 23, 14 8:47 PM
Hi

Looking for new neighbours
I gift daily and look forward to having you as my neighbour ,

QRNi3E

Happy gaming

posted in Rooms of Memory on May 23, 14 1:11 AM
I burned who even knows how much energy on them trying to do them often enough to generate a ghost, till I realized that "change mode" lets you summon ghosts too! From the explore start window, click "Change Mode," then hit the "With Ghosts" tab. You'll need cards to do it, of course, but if you're doing rune quests, that shouldn't be hard. (Also, save your cards for those important occasions--don't just use them to get out of irritating ghosts.)

I wish i'd known this. This has been driving me crazy trying to get a ghost into a room when needed for quests.
This is now going to be so much easier to do than the way i'd been play the game lol, which was either play the room a few times hoping for a ghost or play the room next door because i noticed ghosts would then sometimes appear on the room you needed the ghost,god i feel so silly now, this is such a brilliant tip

posted in Rooms of Memory on May 13, 14 6:52 AM
Hi

In regards to the gifting to friends, you have the wish-list appear above the neighbours
which is brill, but for the empty wish-list neighbours and you wish to gift to them as mentioned the scrolling through the names is a pain. Why have a gift button on the neighbours name, but when pressed it not bring up their pic name just like the wish-list above their pic does ( i hope that makes sense ) so when i click on gift on that neighbour the neighbours pic appears just like the wish-list part does, this would make gifting so much easier.

Ekk i hope i've explained that ok, so hard to put into words

posted in Rooms of Memory on May 4, 14 3:37 AM
Do you have the E-mail address by any chance?

Thx for replying

posted in Rooms of Memory on May 4, 14 2:33 AM
Well i've been doing this quest, got to the museum and then on the green-woodpecker part i didn't have any ghost traps at all, so i played in genie mode thinking that would complete that part of the task, but it didn't, went around until i got a ghost again, this this i had a genie potion so used it, still no completion. My puzzlement with the quest is the ghost i got rid of before was an octopus and it completed the quest and the quest DOES say CHASE AWAY ANY GHOST.!!!
Why no completion for genie ghost, not everyone comes to the forum to read if there is anything they should be looking out for, things that are broke with the game or sort quest lines....

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 5, 14 1:10 AM
atlantis adventure

sorry for posting here, but this the only place i could find talking about the game.
Loading fine for me using firefox, my problem is stuck on level 127

any help greatly appreciated... searched the net walkthrough, but no joy.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator