Posts created by deblmck

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 7, 18 12:13 PM
I posted a request for friends but my number was wrong. I edited my post but thought I would post again. My number is a920172. Thanks, debbie

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 7, 18 9:33 AM
I play everyday and always help friends! I play on kindle and my number is a920172. I have Spring Room 2 open and need more friends to play Spring Rooms. Thank you so much.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 1, 18 2:02 AM
Today's challenge is 8 trades with children? I don't know where to find the children? I would appreciate any help.
I would also like to thank everyone for the help with my last question.
Thanks, Debbie

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 28, 18 6:32 AM
I only have 1 pet. How do I get more?

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 28, 18 5:03 AM
The next task says I need 3 silver chests from feeding my pets. I am on level 30 and don't know how to obtain the silver chests. Can someone please let me know how to obtain the silver chests? Thanks, Debbie

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 28, 18 4:53 AM
I am playing the spring event and the next daily task says I need 3 silver chests when feeding my pets? I am on level 30 and don't know how to get a silver chest? Can someone please help??

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 13, 18 10:02 AM
I am on level 27 and only have 1 friend. I just found this post today! I play everyday and have been gifting my 1 friend 5 days in a row in order to solve the gift card quest. Please I would to have more friends. My ID is: a920172. Thanks, Debbie

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 13, 18 8:59 AM
Thank you so much for taking time to help!

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 13, 18 8:00 AM
Hi! My name is Debbie and I play on my Kindle Fire. I am on level 27 and only have 1 friend and don't know where I got him. I don't see a friend link for Kindle players. I play everyday and need friends to complete some quests. Please help. My friend ID is: a920172. Thanks

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator