Posts created by fishfinder246

posted in Gummy Drop! on Apr 23, 18 1:33 PM
Wonder what's going on with not being able to pm anymore??
Fish

posted in Gummy Drop! on Apr 23, 18 1:32 PM
Trav
I have tried to pm you but cannot get it to go thru.
Fish

posted in Gummy Drop! on Apr 23, 18 8:59 AM
I am so sorry to hear your news. Sending thoughts and prayers.

Fish

posted in Gummy Drop! on Apr 6, 18 2:53 PM
Thanks laminar
Fish

posted in Gummy Drop! on Apr 6, 18 1:14 PM
Can't seem to access the last page of the seniors thread. Anyone else having problems?
Fish

posted in Gummy Drop! on Apr 1, 18 11:27 AM
It's on the passport page

Fish

posted in Gummy Drop! on Jan 31, 18 10:17 AM
Missed hearing from you Jules!

Fish

posted in Gummy Drop! on Jan 21, 18 12:16 PM
Killuantie,
Feel the same about those rich folks out there who have thousands of coins. Love you, but hate you
I've struggled to keep my head above water, holding on to the few coins I have and trying to progress little by little. Still like playing the game, but I'm Seoul (horrible) now and slogging away. I know I'm not the best player, but think I'm not the worst either. Just get tired of the struggle sometimes and it doesn't help to hear about folks that have so many coins they don't even need them!

posted in Gummy Drop! on Jan 21, 18 12:04 PM
Hope this gets straightened out soon. This is my favorite place to check in on regular posters. Also, there is a lot of good information here from experienced players, not just social chit chat, although I enjoy that too. I check it daily and I feel it is an invaluable place to go for all players, not just seniors!

Thanks to the moderators for helping get this straightened out soon.
Fish

posted in Gummy Drop! on Jan 18, 18 12:03 PM
Just glad the power didn't go, which is what usually happens. Daughter's has been out since 4pm. yesterday, but they have a fireplace. Still worry about them though, and can't get there to help.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Jan 18, 18 12:00 PM
BTW, We have 7 in. of snow here in NC. Everything is at a standstill. (Well, for me anyway, I can't get out of my driveway. And the street has not been plowed so I'm stuck in for at least one more day.

Fish

posted in Gummy Drop! on Jan 18, 18 11:57 AM
Anybody know why there's still a post from 9/2015 on the first page of the forum?

Fish

posted in Gummy Drop! on Jan 18, 18 8:30 AM
I have the man and dog, but it's not free, you have to complete 10 levels to get 10 green gems.

Interesting that it's different for people. Anyone else care to check this?

Fish

posted in Gummy Drop! on Jan 12, 18 10:55 AM
Thanks Beruna for your comments, however, I don't feel that any of the posts were "disrespectful", except maybe mine when I used the word "stupid". I regret that, but at the same time I think that we on the seniors thread should be allowed to discuss topics which, although outside the perimeter of gaming, interest us and provide meaningful discussion among those of us who are from an older generation. I truly do not believe that any of the folks that posted comments in the past few days meant to hurt anyone.

Fish

posted in Gummy Drop! on Jan 12, 18 8:28 AM
Keith,

That's the funniest thing I've heard in a long time!!!!
Some people are so STUPID!!!! I mean STOOPID, just kidding!!!!!

Fish

posted in Gummy Drop! on Jan 7, 18 11:57 AM
I'm quietly staying out of the politics. Which means exactly that.
Fish

posted in Gummy Drop! on Jan 3, 18 8:04 AM
Glitter,
I'm in Seoul too and sooo hating it!!!
Shipping as much as I can to keep from shelling out enormous amounts of coins to build monuments.
It's taking forever though. I so want to be done with it. Envy those with tens of thousands of coins to use for boosts.

Fish

posted in Gummy Drop! on Jan 1, 18 5:49 AM
It's 8:45 am in NC, USA. Happy official New Years to all!
BTW, didn't celebrate, I never make it to 12.
But I feel good this morning, and feel sorry for those folks in NY last night, freezing their fannies off!!
Fish

posted in Gummy Drop! on Dec 26, 17 9:42 AM
Thanks for the info. Very interesting!
I actually was a thinking of "boxing" as the sport (if you could call 2 people beating each other's brain's out a sport)

I'll probably get called on the carpet for that one !!!

Anyway, happy Boxing Day to you!!

Fish

posted in Gummy Drop! on Dec 26, 17 8:19 AM
Hey Franz

We're you able to travel for free? I didn't get that!

Fish

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator