Posts created by walkingstar

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 8, 18 5:15 PM
Thanks [as usual] to my faithful friends..Made it through all CC's so now have the Egyptian King..Like him a lot.Q

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 8, 18 3:50 AM
Great post..I put Unique up to begin with and have done it in the past! Green Green Green!!! Q

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 6, 18 5:44 PM
What everyone seems to forget is Easter is April 1 2018 this year. It should be 10 to 14 days before. Although it is SE there are many Easter themes..I'm ready Anytime. Q

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 6, 18 5:38 PM
Pharaoh Me! {Night after next.] Good Luck All..Q

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 5, 18 5:25 PM
In the Service of the Record Keeper..Finish tomorrow I'm Not using any more Amulets as they are not appearing very often. Q

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 4, 18 4:46 PM
I'm Castle Weird too!..And have Spring Fever! Yay!! Q

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 2, 18 6:08 AM
All my Prayers and Love..Q

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 28, 18 5:03 PM
Done X 20..Q

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 28, 18 7:53 AM
CZOE..I am Weird for MC!..Still laughing..Of course I couldn't Sleep with 3 chests to go so in the middle of the night woke up logged on and did it Again!..2 more chests=4.Snow Griffin gave 2 wood after first Iron..Got the last wood this morning! 1/2 my food is Gone..If I hadn't "freaked out" after first feed with Snow Griffin [got Iron] I Might have "stayed calm" and just used Snowy all the way through,,Be Patient [Ha Ha] Qatwar "Q" note to self..Apply to Life in "The Real World"

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 27, 18 4:44 PM
The Corruption in the castle got me..Fed every pet [A Lot of them] that gave wood..even the Griffin gave me Iron!..2 Done..I haven't been this ticked off for a long time..The Game I Love To Hate/Or was it Hate to love? Q

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 24, 18 4:32 PM
I Really dislike losing power! Glad you're back and Thank You Linemen of Texas!! Q

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 24, 18 4:27 PM
Mumma Congratulations..I've been playing him with no success [as you did] One win tonight and tomorrow is another day..Q

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 21, 18 7:45 AM
Is it "safe" to DL "free" movies on spam? Has anyone tried this? Q

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 19, 18 6:49 PM
I'm Done..Used Diamonds! [as i always do] crafted simple food..Q

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 17, 18 3:05 PM
I Like [very much] wishing Everyone a Happy Birthday when it's a new month! Q

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 17, 18 5:43 AM
I'm waiting to..3 visits to 2 hos..The first 2 avatars not so hot but the last Spinx will make it worth it. Q

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 11, 18 6:51 PM
7 tries and Gold!..Personal best..Q

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 10, 18 6:50 PM
I won two times with only a 3 & 4..[using Centaur] One more tomorrow..Q

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 10, 18 6:35 AM
You mean their little Elf booties Roo?..Q

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 6, 18 9:44 AM
A huge jewel/or Jewels could be Added with a "surprise" # on it for extra cash .or a reward. I'm really tired of paying almost double for the second "ship-trip." Q

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator