Posts created by Bewitched5

posted in Grim Tales: The White Lady on Dec 27, 17 8:32 PM
I was nearly getting to the end of the game and went back into the entrance and then had to find something upstairs where the caretaker was standing. The game just froze on me!!! I got a message saying: "Access violation at 0x0054D403 (tried to write to 0x00000840) program terminated":.... what does all this mean?

I have many of the Grim Tales Selection and this is the first time I have had a problem. I am using Windows 7 Professional.

Please tell me what is going on.. can I continue with this game... or can I get another one for free? A Collectors Edition of course as that is what I paid for.

I cant get the medallion from the tree??? Can anyone help me with this please?

posted in Mystery Case Files: The Black Veil Collector's Edition on Apr 25, 17 9:39 PM
I started this game then totally lost my inventory??? Where is it ???

I can't get this game to open at all!! I get a very long error message. How am I going to be able to play this game?

I cant get this game to open. I get a rather long error message. I am using Windows 7 Professional. I have downloaded many games but am having trouble with this one. I really don't know what to do. I want to trial it first.

posted in Redemption Cemetery: At Death's Door on Jul 8, 16 12:36 AM
Hi dollyflower You just answered a question of mine which was to dig through the snow. I certainly kept getting the snow falling Now I will just try, try, try again thanks

posted in Medford Asylum: Paranormal Case on Nov 9, 15 8:00 PM
I still cant open this game. I'm getting the same error message - 126 and what is this DX thing? Is it something I need to down load? I would really like to be able to play this game. Please help someone!

posted in Medford Asylum: Paranormal Case on Oct 24, 15 4:29 PM
I'm having exactly the same problem as Carly Oliver!!! Why on earth can't I open this game?
This is the first time I have come across this message. I do hope someone can help me here.

posted in Medford Asylum: Paranormal Case on Oct 24, 15 4:16 PM
I have just recently downloaded and installed this game and now I cant get it to open. I get a message that is saying another game is open but there isn't one.

What can I do about this?

posted in Mystery Case Files: Dire Grove, Sacred Grove on Sep 20, 15 6:51 PM
Im in the pharmacy and the hint keeps sending me to the cash register I cant pull the lever as I don't have the button number 9 to enter the code!!! Where is it? Can someone help me please?

posted in Mystery Case Files: Dire Grove, Sacred Grove on Sep 19, 15 10:52 PM
I cant find the missing piece on the statue to open the cage!! The hint button just keeps referring to the cage to open it but without one more piece I cant!!! Please help me with this as I am kind of stuck here.

Thanks

posted in Warlock: The Curse of the Shaman on Aug 19, 15 9:57 PM
Hi I'm new to these forums and have not had any trouble with games until now!!!
The HINT BUTTON has just stopped charging what can I do about that? I am at the point of organising a barrel for the fisherman, to get fish for the cat in the coop, to get the egg from the chicken to make grandpas pie. I have come to a compete HALT!!!
Can you help me?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator