Posts created by cricketdoll

I am getting frustrated with these games that will not let you click out of all the movie stuff they put in these games that eat at your playing time on the trials. All games should allow you to click past this mess and go on to the game.

posted in Azada® : In Libro Collector's Edition on Nov 20, 11 7:15 AM
Honestly, I found the game to rather boring, even though each level was somewhat different it was the same. Really could not hold me attention very long. I love games that make you go from where you are to the beginning to do stuff. So just not my cup of tea.

I am having a problem in the bonus game with the ribbon on the ginger bread house, It continues to turn right when I click left. I have done everything you asked, uninstalled and reinstalled and still doing it, I have even played the game on my husbands computer and my sons but it is still doing it. So BIG FISH it is not my computer, it IS the game. I really would like to continue this game, please please fix it.

I did everything you asked me to do, and still I can not get past the ribbon on the ginger bread house in the bouns game. I even played the game on my husbands computer and my sons computer and still the same problem. So sorry its not my computer, its the game. Please please fix this problem.

posted in Dark Dimensions: City of Fog Collector's Edition on May 16, 11 1:52 AM
Thought it was an awesome game. A little difficult in some areas, not really good clues as what to do next, but other than that, thought it was worth the money. ALL collectors need to be like this.

Try Phantasmat collectors edition, well worth the money, just as good as Raven Herst. I thought.

posted in Phantasmat Collector's Edition on Jan 7, 11 11:07 PM
OMG, this was a fantastic game. Well worth the money, If you loved, Raven Herst, Your going to love this one. You have to play.

I was very disappointed in the game for the price. I expected it to be even better than Raven Herst. And it just wasn't. I wish I had waited on the purchase.

posted in The Dracula Files on Nov 8, 09 4:27 PM
To much conversation and not enough game play. O.k. but I really wish I hadn't wasted my money on this one.

posted in Delaware St. John - The Curse of Midnight Manor on Aug 11, 09 11:38 AM
This game sucks. Everytime I close out the game I have to start all over. And then you have to sit and wait and wait and wait for all the credits to run. Then you have to go through everything you've already done. ugggggg

posted in Treasure Seekers: The Enchanted Canvases on May 28, 09 2:09 PM
I can't find the last chess piece where is it?

posted in Dream Chronicles: The Chosen Child on May 20, 09 1:56 PM
Thanks got it, Great game love the challenge. Just to short.

posted in Dream Chronicles: The Chosen Child on May 20, 09 1:32 PM
Where is the magic tree? I have gone to the tree house and tried to put the shrinking potion on every root there and nothing is happening, please help.

posted in Adventures of Robinson Crusoe on Jan 24, 09 8:08 PM
debbie6754 wrote:Where is the match?

there is no match. I did the same thing. You grab the end of the rope with the candle in your hand and it tights it to the rope and lites it. crazy I know.

posted in Adventures of Robinson Crusoe on Jan 24, 09 8:04 PM
Take the spear head and run it along the sand it will show you places to dig. The egg is in the sand.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Jan 19, 09 11:19 AM
This has got to be the best game I have played so far. I love the challege of the game and the mystery. Can't wait for the next one. HURRY PLEASE!!!!!!!

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Nov 29, 08 7:22 PM
I've gone back into the room where the old man was, but he's not there now and I am trying to do the puzzle on the door to the right. with all the skeltons. Can't figure this one out. Can any one help.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator