Posts created by ffap

posted in Clover Tale: The Magic Valley on Aug 28, 16 10:56 AM
I love the first game and hope that Clover Tale will be a series.I know this game really takes time to figure out,but the longer I played,the better I liked it.Is there going to be a follow up or Clover Tale 2?

posted in Floria on Aug 1, 14 9:25 AM
I loved the Laruaville game and waited anxiously for another similar game,and I was disappointed with Floria for one main reason----the upgrades or additions that I earn are chosen for me.This almost ruined the game for me,but I still bought it and like it .I just don't love it like I did Laruaville.I love to collect my points and coins or whatever,and then I decide what to buy to enhance the village etc.It is no fun for me when additions are decided for me.
i love the music,graphics,and the beautiful scenes . This is mostly a match game,but it also has some hidden object puzzles too.I look forward to the hidden object scenes,and I liked this game enough to buy it and play it.It is so refreshing to play a game that does not have tormented souls and evil spirits that lurk throughout .I have a hard time time finding a game(especially HOGS) that do not have a depressing story line.This game is at least cheerful and bright,and I do find it relaxing.I just hope there is a Laruaville sequel soon----love that game!

posted in Laruaville on Sep 3, 13 7:55 AM
When will there be a Laruaville 2?Love,love, love this game,and I am an almost total HOG person.I usually do not like match games but love this one.It does have a number of hidden object puzzles but not nearly enough for me.My only complaint is that most of the puzzles are Mhajong and that does get a bit old.The graphics are beautiful and the ghosts are so cute----they make funny noises when you click on them.The match game is entertaining and hard when in timed mode.I usually play the relaxed mode.What a refreshing addictive game---so nice not to have scarey ghosts and haunted,screaming spirits
that seem to predominate other games.I am waiting for this game to have a sequel.

posted in Gardenscapes 2 on Apr 26, 13 7:21 PM
I bought this right away.I love this series.It is so nice to get away from the dark and scary themed games.I wish there were more games like this one.

posted in Big City Adventure: Paris on Mar 16, 13 9:50 AM
I was beginning to wonder about myself----so much trouble finding objects----some are just plain black or in the shadows.I do love HOGs and like this series,but the small,dark hard to find objects are giving me a fit.I still like this game and bought it,but it is definitely not for everyone.

posted in Curse at Twilight: Thief of Souls on Mar 8, 12 7:16 AM
jennsmom wrote:It is not a game where the storyline grabs me. It's too abrupt. The cursor is wonky, and even after changing the brightness, the screen is quite dark. I assume one has to collect coins, but I saw no direction to do so. And then there's the fact that it has fractured objects. The only fractured object games that ever draw me in are by b---- t-----. So, this is not a purchase for me, unfortunately.

I agree that the screen is quite dark and the game did not grab me.I was having trouble from the very beginning----I like some fractured object games but not this one.It was just taking me too long to locate items and frankly,there are too many other good games that I love to waste time here.I uninstalled after 30 minutes.A no buy for me .

posted in Mystic Gateways: The Celestial Quest on Jan 28, 12 9:20 AM
Not for me---I was hoping to find something that was not so depressing like all the recent HOGs with nothing but death and gloom and fear etc,but this is not my thing here.It is a pretty game and so far not depressing and gloomy,but it is just boring.No buy for me.I couldn't make myself even finish the demo.

posted in Hallowed Legends: Templar on Dec 10, 11 6:37 AM
I always read reviews first before even trying a game.The reviews are always right on the money.I will try this game and see how it goes.

posted in Magic Vines on Nov 30, 11 5:14 PM
I like it too.This game helps me relax.

posted in Bluebeard's Castle on Nov 13, 11 11:28 AM
bradalex wrote:I would love to like this game, but it is just too dark! The concept sounds fine, but during the demo I had too skip the snake game, because I just couldn't see where one of the heads went ,use hints in the fountain and could just make out the letters on the door. By then it had ceased to be fun, and was becoming more of a chore, so sorry, but a no buy for me. Pity, it could have been good, but I don't have perfect night vision!
This quote basically summed up my experience too.I was stuck from the get go on puzzles that I did not understand and the dreary darkness of the whole thing turned me off.No go for me.

posted in Hanging Gardens of Babylon on Sep 25, 11 9:33 AM
I save myself time and bother by reading the reviews first and basing my decision to even try a game on what is said here. I want to thank the people who take the time to share their opinions and to give such wonderful details in their reviews.I once in my younger days wrote reviews for some small publications, and I realize that a detailed review takes a lot of thought and effort.I really enjoy reading the opinions on the forums and find that the reviews are almost always right on the money.

posted in Intrigue Inc: Raven's Flight on Jul 1, 11 7:59 AM
A no buy for me.I guess it has a lot to do with the graphics and tiny little objects that are not clearly defined,but mostly it is just not my kind of HOG.I found the raft and hair dryer task a bit irritating and am not fascinated by the story.The background music also irritates me.I played about 35 minutes and quit.

posted in Allora and The Broken Portal on May 5, 11 6:33 PM
I played the trial game about 15 minutes and then bought it! I love it,absolutely love it.

posted in Haunted Manor: Lord of Mirrors on May 13, 10 3:21 PM
I love it.It is my kind of HOG.I bought it.I can't stop playing it.The theme,the graphics,the puzzles,the music---I like it all.

posted in My Beautiful Vacation on May 11, 10 6:54 PM
cursor issues here too----never could get past first screen.

posted in Gardenscapes on Nov 22, 09 9:23 AM
My favorite dog is named Pirate so I named my game dog The same.

posted in Tropical Dream: Underwater Odyssey on Apr 10, 09 4:10 PM
I have been on dive 65 for weeks.This game needs a way to give extended time on difficult dives or a way to go on with the game.I have been totally frustrated.I love this game,but I can go no further.I plan to uninstall it and ask for my game credit back.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator