Posts created by WildCat_1988

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 28, 17 9:30 AM
Just came back after being away for 2+yrs. M.C. gave me an all new game (like the other games I came back to after buying a new computer). I know the Christmas Event is ending soon buy I would love to get new Pets.
My new F.C. is 718997. My friend Jan has been helping me get thru the game, was surprised to see how fast I was leveling up (somewhat of an expert at HOS games), in just a few days I'm at Level 17.
Also want to wish everyone a safe and HAPPY NEW YEAR!

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 23, 17 4:53 PM
Need to wish out Troops/Sailors/ Marines/Air Force a Merry Christmas & safe Happy New Years ! Being a Retired Veteran, I know how it feels to be away from Family & Friends during the Holidays (put 23yrs in to serve my Country). They will be missed while they're deployed overseas keeping us safe so we can have a Happy & Safe Holidays!

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 23, 17 4:30 PM
Taking over my mom's game but they deleted her since I got a new computer so I'm still using her player's name "RebelWithACause" my/her new F.C. is 718997. I'm currently at level 12 but working at it daily.
I had to find a different FTP game that didn't leave us like 2 other games have, ART & Sunken Secrets . So far I'm finding plenty to do at M.C.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Dec 21, 17 8:00 PM
Check the post "Pitfalls of Getting a new Computer!

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Dec 19, 17 5:28 PM
1. Yes, this only happens to my much loved BFGames. I don't know if this happened when I was in the middle of reinstalling my games from my Purchase History. All I know was I was in the middle of playing ART when my screen went black for a second, when my game reappeared, the game screen shifted to the left by 2". I don't know why but ALL MY GAMES THAT DEAL WITH "CLUTTER" will not load completely, just get the Caution dialog box stating "Signal Out of Range" for my display settings. I was able to play this game immediately after reinstalling onto this computer. These games do state in the installation page at BFGames.com it's compatible for Windows 10, My old computer also had Windows 10 installed & worked on it too.
2. I've tried lowering the Resolution but get the same problem.
3. I can play Fantasy Mosaic Games, no problem, Jewel Match games, no problem; Sunken Secrets, no problems, and these are just a few. I don't know why but I can't play my Clutter games! I love these game!

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Dec 19, 17 3:24 PM
Okay, there's not "Report Technical Issues" or I'm overlooking it. But I want to report a few problems that have occurred to my ART Game and a few others. I have a brand new computer, so I know it's not my computer.
1. My screen in ART has moved to the left to where I can not see all of the "Quest" tabs, only see just the tip of the "Arrow". The only way I can see the whole screen is when I take it out of "Full Screen", which makes it extremely hard to see the tiny items. I've tried to remove/reinstall the game to no avail.
2. When this happened Sunday, I've noticed I'm unable to play other BigFishGames that I've purchased, i.e. my Clutter games. When I start the games, my screen goes black (I can hear the game loading) then my monitor say "Out of Range"! I've done research on this but my monitor is set at it's recommended settings; 1920X1080 60Hz. The article says the game must be reset, but I'm unable to do this since my monitor shut off due to this problem!
3. I want to play my BigFishGames, I went to the Customer Support but that didn't do any good, nothing there that gives me any idea as to why my Games at the Purchase History WON'T LOAD ON TO MY GAME MANAGER!!! I have to go to BFGames.com website, find my game, click on PLAY NOW, wait for the game to load onto the Game Manager, click BUY, wait for it to reload again, the click ACTIVATE, (some games load up right away, but others I have to wait for it to reinstall), I've reported this before but got now help or answers.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Dec 9, 17 3:45 PM
Thank you silver_hawk for your wisdom. I have resigned to my fate and right now I'm living with what I have now with great help from a friend that was on my old game. So I want to throw out a big THANK YOU to taylormade , I was helping her in my old game to get her stuff done so now she returning the favor for me. Players In the Auction will think of her as an Auction Shark but she's not, she has me sell an item for a high bid and an even higher buyout so I can buy her collectibles so no one can get to them before me. So with her greatly appreciated help, I might be able to attend the Christmas Event in time.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Dec 8, 17 3:33 PM
I want to add to this issue. Since I was bumped back to the very beginning, I've not received any answers to my "Call for Help". I still have the same Player's Name as my previous game so I'm wondering if that game is still floating out there on the "Cloud" and conflicting with my game.
Also, I have logged out during my Help Call, so when I logged back in there's no response.
Yesterday I purchased 10 Marvelous Brick from a player but never received it in my Storage, but it did take my 400 coins. Right now this makes me an Unhappy Camper!

posted in Sunken Secrets on Dec 3, 17 10:24 PM
Yes, it has been going on for quite some time now. It's still there even after I had to start over on my new computer. I figured it was just because in my old game there wasn't anyone wanting to help players who have reached level 125. My daughter told me I had to log out and log back on for it to show I got help.
So don't feel like the Lone Ranger, I think it goes for everyone.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Dec 3, 17 9:32 PM
Yes North Storm, it is refreshing to have something to do besides sit here and wait for the "Coming Soon" for almost every thing I click on over at the 3 completed Palaces. Even my XP level maxed out so it was annoying to see all those Stars going to waste. In the short time that I've started over, I've reach Level 13 in nothing flat. Now I'm making my way up to Level 15 so I can experience some Diving and swim with the Nagas (those that don't sleep).
According to BFGames website, I have to have IE11 in order to keep my account, so I don't know what's going on. I have all my Accounts with Microsoft Windows to notify me if updates or changes occur, so far I've received nothing until a few days after Thanksgiving.
Well, I won't have to worry about that anymore, my new computer came with Windows 10 with Edge. Now I'm also reinstalling all my newly acquired games back onto my Games Manager.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Dec 3, 17 2:29 PM
mdpetdoc wrote:WildCat_1988,

I read about your video card problems in the PC issues thread and I know you got a new computer. If your old computer was running Windows 10, did you check if the latest Windows update updated your video card driver. Windows often updates your driver to one that is "better" for windows but makes other things not run correctly. The date you posted is about the time there was a new update.

Yes, I did all that plus more, but to no avail. I thought my graphics card may have been damaged when my cat knocked my hard-drive over twice, but it was fine until Thanksgiving Day. I have IE-11 on my browser but BFGames says my browser is outdated. I'm wondering if this has anything to do with my problem on my old computer. I'm able to access BFGames.com using my Microsoft Edge but not my Internet Explorer, both have IE-11.
But I'm happy to start over in Sunken Secrets, I actually have something to do (even tho I lost my 47 Pearls and 1million in coins.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Dec 3, 17 12:48 PM
Unfortunately I did, but it still doesn't load my previous games. I went ahead and started a new game but I had to change my player's name, MomKnowsBest will no longer be my name. Since this name is on my old computer, I can't use it. So I'm using my deceased mother's user's name: RebelWithACause as my new name. So those out there that were my friends on my old computer, I will PM my new Player's Friend Code.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Dec 2, 17 4:14 PM
Well, I love my new computer since my old one stopped working on Nov. 24. I got ART loaded thinking my Game Manager would recognize my username but nope! As soon as the game loaded I slammed my head onto my desk! All my hard work from February to Nov. 30 is all gone, it didn't recognize me at all. Lost all my AES Progress (had all the buildings at Level 4), all my collections that still had 70 gold bars for each collection are gone, was at XP Level 47.
This is not at all like a restart, it's a completely all new game!!!!
I'm seriously thinking of not doing the game, not looking towards Teodi's for the Blue Print Quests again. But I had friends that I was very close to in my friends list. We would chat at least once a day. Their my age so it's nice to chat with "Real Adults".
I will think this over before I make the ultimate decision of leaving ART forever!

posted in Sunken Secrets on Dec 2, 17 4:00 PM
Well I have to say I love my new computer since I was unable to log onto my old one. As soon as I installed my Game Manager then install my Sunken Secrets game, I was happy to see it load-up. But I had mixed feelings last nite, I'm back to stage 1 of my game, it didn't load my previous game. This goes for the same for my other FTP Games from BFGames, I was almost done with the AES Buildings in ART, now I'm back to the very beginning. I'm thinking of starting over but I don't want to go thru Teodi's again for the Blue Print Quest. I have friends in that game that I've been in close contact with and helping them. Now I feel like I've deserted them, I have no way to contact them except for 2, which I have their e-mail addresses.
So I'll be going to the ART Forum and try to contact them.
Sir Match-a-Lot is the same, I lost all my progress/costumes (including the most recent "The Unicorn"!
So, I'm back to the starting line.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Nov 25, 17 8:04 PM
Thank you, I have the latest DirectX on my computer. Let me give you a little more information about my problem. Thanksgiving Day while playing Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' I left to go into my kitchen to check on the meal. When I came back my ART game was logged out, that's when I noticed my Game Manager oversized/enlarged to the point that it almost didn't fit my screen (which is 22"). I checked my display settings and were set at the recommended setting. This when everything went wrong, Sunken Secrets doesn't recognize my video card, Gummy Drop has a Error Dialog box popping up but I'm able to play Sir Match-a-Lot. I've uninstalled all these games and reinstalled them but with no good results.
I don't know what happened but I've checked everything under the sun and moon to find out what caused these issues.
On top of all this I get a notification that my Internet Explorer is out dated! I have IE 11 on my computer which according to the Microsoft and HP is the most current. So why is this showing up?
I will be back tomorrow for your answer to all my questions.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Nov 23, 17 9:38 PM
Ok, I've been playing this game from day 1, today when I tried to log into my game I got "Unsupported Video Card", I went thru all my computer settings to see where the problem is but nothing show up. Am I the first to experience this problem with this game?
I'm running this on a PC Desktop, using Windows 10, and Internet Explorer 11.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Nov 19, 17 12:06 PM
Don't worry, it'll be back next year. I re-started in the middle of the Valentine's Day Special, will be able to finish it in 2018.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Nov 19, 17 12:00 PM
You need to play South Dakota (The Doll Shop) once you complete this game , Then James Anderson pops up telling you to take the knife to Chayton, play Red Mine, you'll see the Knife at the upper left corner of your screen, take the knife & place it on the tent to open it.
YOU MUST PLAY BOTH QUESTS IN THE SAME PLAYING SESSION, DO NOT EXIT THE GAME BETWEEN QUESTS!

posted in Gummy Drop! on Nov 16, 17 8:38 PM
Can I add a little bit of info on exiting from the game? Make sure you are on the main page of the game (The Globe) then hit the Esc Key, this saves time.

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Nov 16, 17 6:38 PM
If you need more Friend Codes, mine is E56HC. I've been playing SMAL for over a year now. I play once a day so I don't get bored with the game.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator