Posts created by snowmanvt

posted in Gummy Drop! on Apr 30, 18 9:26 AM
Last post here, Kyoto 95-1 is also good.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Apr 29, 18 10:40 AM
I want to post this for posterity. Kyoto 87-1 is good for all three, about 15k of each.
Very easy.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Apr 29, 18 10:36 AM
I started this thread and maybe I should end it. It has been wonderful and best of luck to my gummy friends.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Apr 23, 18 10:31 AM
Yes,CliveJ, I almost missed my private messages. I didnt know they existed until I saw the reminder. I had 27 unanswered PM's. Glad I checked.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Apr 22, 18 7:10 AM
Missbethann, I am so sorry to hear your news. I will be hoping for the best. This forum has been important to me too.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Apr 17, 18 8:18 AM
Based on recent events regarding Facebook and privacy concerns, I will not be using Facebook anymore for games or any other reason. The founder recently admitted to Congress that FB collects data on ANYONE who uses the service, even if you are not a member.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Apr 17, 18 6:28 AM
I woke up to this sad news....I am getting so tired of "progress".

posted in Gummy Drop! on Apr 16, 18 11:01 AM
Dubai 109. I was cleaning up and adding resources to the cities from which I ship when I noticed Dubai 109 was not on the list. It is much easier then 89 or 94 which are listed and yields 10 to 15k of all three respurces.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Apr 14, 18 9:29 AM
[Removed by Moderator]

posted in Gummy Drop! on Apr 8, 18 6:58 PM
Why is Gummy Drop like the Hotel California?

"You can check out anytime you want, but can never leave."

posted in Gummy Drop! on Apr 8, 18 7:18 AM
Thanks one million for keeping this up Gayelouise. I like the new format too.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Apr 8, 18 7:15 AM
I have not seen this posted. If this is a duplicate I apologize.
The rewards for completing Wild Plains are 200 coins, 4 lightning bolts, 4 lives, 3 extra times, and 6 shovels.
I certainly spent more coins and used boosts to finish than I received, but what are coins for anyway?

By the way, even my old ears can hear that mp3 and other audio treatments do not sound near as good on my audiophile system as compact discs or albums. I love my music and have since the 60's. I find the audio compression on digital music removes highs and often boosts the bass to much too strong levels. And don't get me started on bluetooth....

posted in Gummy Drop! on Apr 6, 18 6:51 AM
I agree that Wild Plains is fairly hard. In particular, it appears that it will be difficult to animate the animals by getting all the necessary levels. Has anyone animated the hyena after level 10? I also do not like levels like 8 where the results are totally based on luck of the drop with no skill involved. I had to finally use a shovel on that level, as well as extra time on the hard timed level 7. But, it is a nice change from being able to easily win by shipping.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Apr 3, 18 5:56 AM
When my wife and I were in Amsterdam last year, I was amazed to see marijuana seeds of all varieties being sold openly, and in large displays, at the famous flower market. Betty was too worried to let me try to bring back some to the US. Now, my state of Vermont has legalized it starting July 1. I wonder if there will be a new product at our farmers markets this summer? Yes, the world has changed, in some ways for the better. For those of us who loved book and record stores, not always for the best.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Apr 2, 18 1:21 PM
Buenos Aires 101 is the easiest level I have found to get all three resources, about 10k of each.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Apr 2, 18 10:52 AM
Congrats Lavenderlion. I am positive many players here will tell you that you have scaled the heights, reached the summit, and it is almost all downhill from Amsterdam.
Get ready to be rich, esp. if you ship.
And, I agree, Amsterdam in spring and summer is a delight.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Mar 31, 18 7:46 AM
Buenos Aires IS harder than any recent cities. There are new combinations of multiple items that must be accomplished to pass a level. For example, bombs, bricks, tiles and chocolate all in one level. I am actually enjoying the challenge, but I do have 100's of boosts in case I get frustrated.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Mar 29, 18 8:19 AM
Buenos Aires has some difficult looking levels, but when you figure out the puzzle, they are not too hard. As Kelvin said above, many of the levels with the chocolate squares show tiles that appear to be required to clear, but that is not necessary to pass the level. I don't know why that is, unless they give you a clue as to where you need to clear to find the chocolate. Anyway, it is always useful to check what is needed on any level.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Mar 28, 18 12:02 PM
Here is a tip I did not know about. Buenos Aries had not yet downloaded in my Android gummy drop game. I went directly to the Google play store and saw there was an update. I got it, and voila Buenos Aires was open. Maybe everyone knew this already, but not me.

By the way, Kyoto Japan is the next city to come.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Mar 27, 18 11:02 AM
The Everest challenge gave me 4 hours of unlimited lives today.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator