Posts created by trader6

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 18, 17 12:05 PM
..me too!!..i got mine today..and guess what?..after i completed it..i had ANOTHER ONE!!.. .oops..need to lie down now..

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 17, 17 12:32 AM
..well done to all who have waited and gotten this quest done...I am still waiting for mine... ..I've given up!!..

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 15, 17 12:49 PM
..I agree desertdruid...its a lovely sunny day here and I'm going to enjoy being in the pool...so what if I can't get the 5 part quest..i'm not wasting my time shut indoors worrying about a game that is never ending..(we hope)...life's for living and having fun...mmm..where did I put my bathing suit...

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 14, 17 11:40 PM
..thanks for your feedback and comments..i don't feel i'm alone in the castle with this quest now...good to know.. ..I've checked out the thread mentioned..didn't see it before..lol...am I going crazy??...guess i'm looking for 5's everywhere...and BTW..today I get a 10 part !!!...frustrating...happy hunting...

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 14, 17 9:39 AM
..i know this is only a game...but pleeese...am I the only one that hasn't yet been able to do the 5 part quest???...ok I've done the 10 and 3 part ones in the hope that the next will be a 5-parter...but no..another 10...or a 3...or a 10....ok ok I've had my rant..put me back in the room....vodka anyone??...

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 23, 16 2:15 PM
..are the hidden object scenes not giving out pet food anymore?...or am I mistaken?...maybe I'm going gaggag....and can only see pumpkins...

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 21, 16 2:32 PM
...duh.... ..thanks so much for helping me out here..i was so clued up about crafting pets that I never thought to look at the achievement list...what a plonker..

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 21, 16 7:12 AM
..you're very helpful people in here so I hope you can answer this question...I have crafted all the spring event pets..but the list tells me there are two more to get...which are they or am I missing something obvious?...

I have crafted the baby boy & girl...the chimney sweep and cook...the donkey (yippie)..the golden chicken and spring bunny...so..what's left?...I've gone thru the list of pets and can't see two more that I have to get...any help would be greatly satisfying...I so want to complete this quest...(..I know..i know..it's just a game....)

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 9, 16 2:27 PM
thanks for getting back to me waimea...I expect the tech team have thousands of lost games since the new update..or so i'm assuming since following a few threads here...I've decided to leave the game for a while and perhaps when things have slowed down a little i'll get in touch with the team..trader

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 8, 16 12:46 PM
hi there..to my friends on this game..i have downloaded the new update and have lost my game..i shall not now be re-installing this game..I've done so three times since playing this game a good few years now....enough is enough..thank you to all my friends throughout my time in the castle..without any of you I would have given up long ago..good hunting

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 13, 15 1:12 PM
..that i'm now at level 50!!!...phew!!..what a long road it's been..i thought it might take forever.... but with the help of new friends on my list..whom I thank wholehearledly..I would have given this game up a while back...

...now.... .. i hope I don't need a magnifying glass to see the next lot of scenes that i'm looking forward to opening...are they going to be too small...transparent..that darn fish skeleton gets me all the time..and by what I've been reading here..i'm gonna need a whole lot of coins..but hey..let me celebrate this moment...

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 5, 15 2:50 PM
..your not alone..i'm showing no bonus time or score....

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 12, 15 8:41 AM
..yep me too...and i'd tried so hard to get them..but my friends scores have changed too..c'est la vie!!...

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 16, 15 2:07 AM
....it seems that there are the patter of tiny feet running around the castle after all...and I am not alone in my daily rounds...to all who have rallied round to help this poor soul achieve my quests..i thank you...
...I never expected such a response and am not sure how many I can add to my list..clearly there was no 'glitch' as I have now rec'd gifts and only hope that you have rec'd mine in return...
...this player has now returned to the game with renewed vigor and expectations...my endless visits to the 'binding egg' will surely pass with the help of my elves and gnomes...
...you've brought the 'fun' back into my game!!...

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 15, 15 3:09 PM
...I have inched and crawled my way to level 31...it's so difficult to get thru some of the quests on your own..we all need a little friendly help...so I've added 'friends' to help me on my way...
...as a now 'addicted' player..I've sent on others wish list wants...but have rec'd nothing in return...I know these players are 'live' as they are progressing thru their own levels...I've held them on my list for weeks...and still send what I can...but to no avail...so i'm sorry but I've relegated you to the declined folder...
..it may well be that they think I have rec'd their gifts..and this may be a glitch ..or maybe because I invited them..there's a glitch..i don't know...
...is there a kind soul out there....that's a keen player.... that would invite me as a friend..perhaps that would work.. I always leave a plain stamp on my 'wish list' ..(surely someone could send this on)...so at least I know that i'm not alone in this soulless castle..going round and round and round...
..if there is a friendly elf or gnome within the castle walls my ID is 467302....

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jun 24, 15 3:51 PM
..well said Gab11...i agree with your comments..i really enjoy the game...

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 11, 15 3:33 AM
..thanks so much for the feed back..yes my friends are on the 'wish list'..but not on the scores on the hidden scences..as you say this must be a glitch...however..the friends i have do send gifts and vice versa..so something works here...lol..

..rahia..how can you have two games running..i thought this was a one game one computer user...and annieliz1..thanks for your comments...i may get back to you...

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 4, 15 7:10 AM
..maybe someone has already asked this question...but i've gone thru some of the threads and can't find an answer...i have friends on my wishlist..however..why aren't their names on the score boards on the HOS..?..only my name comes up..any clues?...

..on another note...i've had to re-start this game from begining as i lost everything on old PC..so RAZA..if you're out there..thanks for adding me back on your list...and a huge thank you to BigFish for all the help they gave me trying to get my old game back up...but to no avail...darn!..i have to go back to the 'binding egg' syndrome all over again...

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator