Posts created by HYDEPARK4

playing in the easy mode, have not seen treasure chests, are they for the harder levels only??

completely exited the game, then I was able to get the harpoon. try that.

Same HOP but cannot get the harpoon

posted in Shadowplay: Whispers of the Past Collector's Edition on Jul 27, 17 6:43 AM
expired

posted in Shadowplay: Whispers of the Past Collector's Edition on Jul 27, 17 5:57 AM
What was the code

posted in Dark Realm: Guardian of Flames Collector's Edition on Jul 14, 17 7:14 AM
Restarted the game. When I did the growth potion I did not slavishly follow the recipe. Put the liquid in the cauldron before I baked the mandrake and gathered the ashes. Game would not let me add the items to the cauldron. This is a serious error on the developers. I had the correct items which I could not use and had to restart this silly game. SHAME ON YOU.

posted in Dark Realm: Guardian of Flames Collector's Edition on Jul 13, 17 3:12 PM
when trying to concoct the growth potion, the inventory dissapears and I cannot complete the game

posted in Dark Realm: Guardian of Flames Collector's Edition on Jul 13, 17 3:11 PM
Cannot finish the growth potion. Cannot access inventory to add ingredients. cannot finish the game.

posted in Dark Realm: Guardian of Flames Collector's Edition on Jul 11, 17 7:56 AM
Cannot make the growth potion. Baked the mandrake but cannot put it in the cauldron. Ingredients disappear (i.e. inventory) when I try to mix them in. I started with the dew, then cannot progress, help please.

posted in Love's Triumph on Nov 9, 16 11:24 AM
I found the answer. PM me if you need help

posted in Love's Triumph on Nov 9, 16 11:14 AM
tried all manner of equations, help please!

posted in Love's Triumph on Nov 5, 16 8:28 AM
go to the person towards the back of the counter and click on him. It is the weapons makers child.

restarted the game- It is not there at the beginning . you receive it early on though.

early in the game --is there a map?

posted in PuppetShow: Her Cruel Collection Collector's Edition on Sep 18, 16 3:52 PM
I am stuck, cannot put wolf head on puppet

posted in Kingdom of Aurelia: Mystery of the Poisoned Dagger on Sep 7, 16 12:32 PM
I find this a very enjoyable game. Got using a credit -but I recommend it.

posted in Darkness and Flame: Born of Fire Collector's Edition on Jul 1, 16 1:57 PM
me too

posted in Darkness and Flame: Born of Fire Collector's Edition on Jul 1, 16 8:04 AM
Is anyone else bothered that they left the bear in a cage with no food or water? I know this is a silly game but still.

thanks, will do

are there any morphing objects, or collectibles?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator