Posts created by annifran

posted in Road Trip USA on Apr 21, 18 9:49 AM
Am I the only one who finds the Mah Jong tiles (that seem to be part of a number of online games) to be a waste of time and uninteresting? There is no skill involved at all in removing them. in fact, many times it's difficult to determine whether a tile is white or gray-- in other words available for play or not. Halfway through this game, as the tiles became more numerous and more time consuming, I began skipping them.

posted in Christmas Wonderland 4 on Nov 25, 17 8:15 AM
After playing this scene several times and not finding the present that looked like binoculars, I accidentally found it by randomly clicking aimlessly all the dark areas. I found it between the helicopter and the Big Ben clock tower in the upper right hand corner.

posted in Treasures of Egypt on Oct 16, 17 10:24 AM
I got to the point of assembling an artifact and then nothing seems to be beyond that. No mention is made that the game is finished. When I clicke on Puzzles, it says 100 levels have to be completed to access the puzzles.

posted in Jewel Quest: Seven Seas on Nov 30, 16 10:37 AM
I competed level 8. Spent 29 minutes of the free hour, realized I didn't understand most of what was going on, stopped, and am deleting the game. I own all the previous Jewel Quest games and loved them. This one is baffling. When a person completes a level it takes "forever" for the gems to drop and "be counted" (I guess) while the player sits and waits. Too much confusion and bell ringing at this point for me. Sorry, but it's a no-purchase. (Thank goodness we get 1-hour tryout periods.)

posted in Queen's Garden on Oct 8, 15 9:42 AM
While I enjoyed playing the trial of this game, I soon found because of the amount of flashing items on the screen, faster than most games, it coukl easily trigger an attack of migraine headaches or vertigo. Caution needs to be applied to anyone who is subject to fast movement in the environment.

posted in Hidden Wonders of the Depths 3: Atlantis Adventures on Jun 7, 15 6:30 PM
I wish there were more group tiles in this version. I find them to be far more challenging than the other games. It seems they only come up about once in 10-12 games. Does anyone know if there are other games available that have similar group tiles to solve?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator