Posts created by Cyril48

posted in Modern Tales: Age of Invention Collector's Edition on Apr 25, 18 11:50 AM
The reason that I am with BFG still and purchase many games with them as opposed to other sites is because of the forums. They are an essential part and many times when I am stuck I will look here for help. It is also essential for me to have this forum as several years ago I had a brain tumor removed so am a bit slow and having the forum is such a great help to me. Yes I will manage without but it will be a great loss to many people and I am sure without this that sales will go down. I urge you to rethink this wrong decision

posted in Cubis Kingdoms Collector's Edition on Feb 26, 18 11:35 AM
I have now completed the game and got 3 stars on everything, It appears and correct me if I am wrong here that the bonus levels are given throughout the game when you unlock the treasure chest.I may be wrong but as I say I have completed everything and you are not awarded any extra levels at the end so can only assume the bonus levels are what the chest is all about.

posted in Cubis Kingdoms Collector's Edition on Feb 24, 18 12:36 AM
Hi Guys,
For anyone who is struggling to get all the elixirs like I was until I had a think about it.
You need to leave the bonus's like the ferret and acorns to the very end then it should be a lot easier to clear the board. Now I have 3stars all the way.

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Jan 14, 18 11:11 AM
Regarding the problem getting the hook to get through the gate at 66 matchville there is a tech issue with this and the tech guys were able to remove the blockage for me allowing me to continue. Thanks guys(Couldn't put this on the hook thread as that thread has been closed)

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Jan 7, 18 10:21 AM
You are not alone,I cannot progress any further as I stil cannot get the fish hook.It says I need the pick axe to open the entrance on level 52 to the bot but there is a picture of the pick axe but have completed that level many times yet still cannot get it. Very annoying as I cannot go any further. I have reported this so hopefully it will be sorted

posted in Moai V: New Generation Collector's Edition on Dec 20, 17 1:08 AM
Just received the long awaited update and after all this time I can now play this game. So pleased. Thank you

posted in Defense of Roman Britain on Oct 16, 17 2:27 AM
Got through no problem .I have got the maximum 10 gears on all damage. If you need more money just go back and do an earlier battle again. You need to get your gears built up then you should be able to get through

posted in Moai V: New Generation Collector's Edition on Aug 26, 17 1:04 PM
You need to do it in a specific order . Find which fire does not go out then keep clicking on the other fires till you find the next fire that does not go out. You have to remember the sequence until you have lit all the fires. Good one for your memory.

posted in Moai V: New Generation Collector's Edition on Aug 26, 17 12:53 PM
Having the same problem as everyone else although I can't get passed level 5 it just exits the game every time. It's such a shame as I have all the others and no problems at all.Spent hours on all the tech advice and still the same. Lets hope this can be sorted soon, Have contacted customer support.

posted in 4 Aztec Skulls on May 6, 17 5:09 PM
I am also having problems with this game crashing. Worked fine on the demo but as soon as I got the full version it crashes at least twice a level. I have tried everything to rectify this problem, completely re loaded the game and followed the help section but still the same. I have many games and this is the only one that plays up I have windows 10.

posted in Defense of Egypt on Jan 31, 17 2:27 PM
Well done for getting even one star. I have been trying and trying and cannot get one star so cannot proceed any further. Would you mind sharing how you got one star please?

posted in Defense of Egypt on Jan 27, 17 9:38 AM
I find that if you have mostly ballistas against the boats they are more effective than the trebuchet. I easily get 3 stars this way then 5 stars on the difficult . If anyone does not know once you get 3 stars you can click on the word normal on each level to get to the difficult level. Hope this helps

posted in Defense of Egypt on Jan 21, 17 12:04 AM
I was able to get past level 8 quite easily after I used a mix of Scorpios and Trebuchets on the coastline. I found the arrows were quite good once upgraded at defeating the ships. I would suggest you upgrade your gears first for trebuchet and Scorpios and alternate them along the coast. It worked for me so hopefully will for you

posted in Defense of Egypt on Jan 20, 17 11:47 PM
Level 101 is a bonus round. If you look at your map you should see a lighter colour banner amongst all the other banners. Its a salmon colour .click on this and you have the bonus. Not sure why its 101 though as I am only on level 13. The good thing re this game is you can go back to the beginning over an over again and earn more points. You need to build your gears up . Then it becomes doable. For an easier game try the first game Defense of Greece, Exactly the same format but easier. I have played that many times and enjoyed that.This one is more of a challenge but I will get there

posted in Moai IV: Terra Incognita Collector's Edition on Jul 15, 16 9:47 PM
A strange thing I came across on level 49 where you are asked to clear the beach of rubbish.I did this but it still said to clear the beach. At the end I had done everything but it still said clear the beach. Then I found one fruit tree that I had not picked. Did this and hey presto beach cleared and level completed. Just thought I would let you know in case anyone else has this problem

posted in Adelantado Trilogy: Book One on Jul 8, 16 12:11 PM
I have recently got windows 10 and thought great I will be able to play this game now but no, still same problem. BFG were most helpful when I first got this game and we went through everything and was told that they were working on an upgrade as many have reported this problem. Still waiting (Sigh)

posted in Gummy Drop! on Jun 16, 15 4:11 PM
Still having the same problem losing resources all the time however I did upgrade to 5 lives and this does help me progress but still losing resources when I close the game but am now able to get further using the extra lives

posted in Gummy Drop! on Jun 13, 15 7:56 PM
Hi,
I am not sure if I am doing something wrong or there is a fault. I have reached level 100 Sydney and am trying to build up my resources, however each time I leave the game when I return my resources have gone down considerably usually between 10 and 20 thousand. I just cannot get enough resources as soon as I leave the game then my resources go way down.Am I missing something or is there a problem with the game?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator