Posts created by NoVaBot101

posted in Rooms of Memory on Aug 6, 15 8:28 AM
just wanted to say, we care about rom4power, just don't mind if you expose yourself :-)

and the hammers is what it is, i dislike to use them, but if y'all want to then i have to retaliate at times... tbh, many don't even need to use them, just accept the L :-)

peace~

posted in Rooms of Memory on Aug 4, 15 9:01 AM
I agree chhayudi! Devs need to put out a patch, it has been way too long!

posted in Rooms of Memory on Aug 3, 15 7:41 PM
Hello,

How come when I go to gift an artifact, sometimes it shows all the players and sometimes not? I have gifted someone three items before within minutes and they're still on the list for any other item I would like to gift, which is fine actually great! Then, when I'm trying to gift someone else the same item or even ANY random item they're not on the list.

This is terrible!

I must say, randomly the entire list populated but then it got reduced again. What is up with these random glitches?

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jul 1, 15 4:50 PM
Thanks for the reply, achumannfaery!

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jul 1, 15 4:30 PM
I tried checking the forums, but I wasn't successful in finding any information related to my question.

My question is: does anyone know if this item(Denial of Gravity) which give 60% bonus on finding an object(s) for 30 minutes and similar items such as DoG, does it work when you visit your neighbors, help their creatures or chase their ghost away? Or is it strictly for exploring?

I tried it a bit today for about 7 minutes and I don't know if I could really tell the difference or not while visiting neighbors. It was my first one that I used.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jun 27, 15 9:50 AM
BTW, to send an invitation, click the All Neighbours tab and you will see you can enter a friends code at the bottom.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jun 27, 15 9:47 AM
Click the golden man with the hat on at the bottom right of your screen. A pop up will pop up right above him, click the new golden man with the hat on right above the one you just clicked. From here, you should see a Neighbours screen pop up, you will see four tabs: Management, All Neighbours, Character and Random. Click the Character tab and you should see your friend code. Mine is, zN9EAN, feel free to add me :-)

This should do it for you.

P.S.

Are you playing on bigfishgames.com or the downloaded version?

I remember on Yahoo it wasn't working.

Peace.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jun 26, 15 4:02 PM
lol, still playing. what a joke!

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jun 26, 15 12:58 PM
TBH, i just started doing more battles lately and the game is just completely awful with the freezing and crashing!

Holy cow! I'm talking about, crashes at the rock, paper, scissor screen! Crashing after the battle is over, win or lose! Crashing assisting to help someone on their expenditure! What the heck is going?!

Is this happening to everybody? I mean come on! You guys really gotta fix your servers or the game mechanics, I don't know which, but it is completely off-putting!

Please fix your game!! Your Players would really appreciate it!!

Thank you!

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jun 20, 15 9:30 PM
thanks for your response, Lilybells!

we gotta keep preaching
sometimes yell!
ppl spending money on these faux items and bells!
these creators need to stop acting ill
and fix their part of the deal!
its their banana peel
they gotta flat tire
they need fix their wheel!
i'm sure they will get to it sooner
and respond before the next few meals!
again they need to stop being faux
and be for real!
us players are getting electric
like eels!
we can't hold our breath anymore
we don't have gills!

to be continue...

:-)

peace~

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jun 20, 15 8:48 PM
If you wanna buy some diamonds or gold, it asks you if you have a coupon code.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jun 20, 15 8:21 PM
Fix! Fix! Fix! your broken battle screen glitches!!

TYVM!!

P.S.

I'm sure I speak for A LOT OF PEOPLE!(Not really yelling, just want you guys to see it!)

Peace~

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jun 20, 15 1:46 PM
Anybody have any coupon codes for this game?

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jun 20, 15 1:27 PM
I guess the battles randomly freeze as well?

Come on! This needs to be updated and fixed!

Not cool~

Thank you!

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jun 20, 15 11:59 AM
Another question I have:

Do you receive any rewards/gifts for being in a guild?(not from guild members but from the game itself) Or is this only if your guild places in the Top 3?

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jun 20, 15 11:53 AM
I appreciate the response!

I'm not even level 20 yet, I just don't know how I will be of any help to a guild or if I can even actually win any matches... I'm thinking I need to be like level 200+ lol

The neighbors I have thus far are fantastic! :-)

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jun 20, 15 8:48 AM
What's going on with y'alls game!?

Let me start off by saying, this game is pretty damn spectacular!

I'm not happy with the brokenness of this game though!

******I had to edit this posting, to the fact that I thought people were disconnecting, when its the game mechanics itself! My apologizes!

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jun 20, 15 7:34 AM
Any advice will be terrific!

Thank you!

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jun 13, 15 11:20 PM
zN9EAN

Hello All,

Looking for neighbors :-)

Thanks!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator