Posts created by yarnycakes

posted in Gummy Drop! on Mar 5, 17 12:12 PM
Frans58 wrote:

PS: it seems better to create a new thread for a new event city. Then one does not need to wade through all kind of posts of events that are long gone.

If a thread has more than one page, I usually open up the last page

posted in Gummy Drop! on Mar 4, 17 6:09 PM
I have only gotten 'Top That Drop' and 'Perfect Match' at the end of a game...The latter comes up when I use the exact number of moves allotted

I turned the sound off on the game a long time ago

posted in Gummy Drop! on Mar 4, 17 5:57 PM
I'm close to finishing Singapore and I've never seen it in any city before

I'm stuck at level 21 in Emerald Grove...

posted in Gummy Drop! on Nov 5, 16 1:51 PM
Suggestion- no 3-letter words on Gold Fever Sundays

posted in Gummy Drop! on Jan 4, 16 4:38 PM
From Paris on, blue hats start at level 41 and pink gems start at level 81

posted in Gummy Drop! on Jan 2, 16 4:55 PM
twolip wrote:I just used 900 coins on the waterfall, and I didn't, receive them. Where are they?
Or please return my coins. Merry Christmas! Playing a Gummy Drop.

You won't see them unless you're on a level where you would use them...such as those where you have to drop souvenirs

posted in Gummy Drop! on Dec 24, 15 10:39 PM
Pinks usually begin around level 80...any pinks needed before that can be obtained by Helping Hands, collect10s, shipping from previous cities, and/or building a resource mart

posted in Gummy Drop! on Dec 24, 15 6:28 PM
There are side paths that branch off around levels 5 and 8...playing the resulting HH cards will give you the gems you need

posted in Gummy Drop! on Dec 24, 15 6:25 PM
Bang two lightning bolts together

posted in Gummy Drop! on Dec 24, 15 12:18 AM
I get most of my vouchers from spinning lol, but yeah, I can't imagine opening a city for 24 hours

posted in Gummy Drop! on Dec 24, 15 12:13 AM
Click where the lighthouse shines

posted in Gummy Drop! on Dec 13, 15 8:13 PM
You may need to reload it...hit the grey arrow and it should change to a pause symbol and fill up with green

posted in Gummy Drop! on Dec 13, 15 4:30 PM
Main Game: STEEP in Shanghai ... 3 MB levels and 2 Architect … 250 coin jackpot … most of which I proceeded to blow on 42-4 in Havana

posted in Gummy Drop! on Dec 13, 15 11:25 AM
If you click on the Trade Center (gold circle thingie) you can use the green gem drill anywhere except Sydney

Make sure you haven't missed any side paths/Helping Hands/collect10 that would give you green gems

posted in Gummy Drop! on Dec 13, 15 11:10 AM
NOLA...other cities have their bad levels/stretches, but New Orleans was a slog from arrival to departure...I wish we could get an "I survived New Orleans" badge to display here lol

posted in Gummy Drop! on Dec 12, 15 4:07 AM
Notoriousvag1na wrote:I was 32 levels into New York after playing for a few months and went to sign in a few minutes ago only to be directed back to Sydney with all of my progress lost. Is there a way to correct this?
Thank you
sounds like you may have been logged out...if logging back in again doesn't fix it contact tech support

posted in Gummy Drop! on Dec 11, 15 3:35 PM
If you've collected all the lenses and the lighthouse shines, click where the light is shining on the water

FYI if you have ?s about specific levels or cities, there are dedicated threads for each city...the directory is on the first page

posted in Gummy Drop! on Dec 11, 15 1:58 PM
Pssst, eli173...look at the date on the original post

posted in Gummy Drop! on Dec 4, 15 3:47 PM
You might want to log in today

posted in Gummy Drop! on Dec 4, 15 3:41 PM
Usually the ones you don't see are those you wouldn't be able to use…for example if you don't have souvenirs or other stuff to drop, you wouldn't see your waterfall boosts

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator