Posts created by Acetoyou

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 27, 17 2:56 AM
WONDERFUL NEWS!!!

And look how quickly you accomplished this horrendous task --- you are remarkable, dear Alexandra/

Brava,

Aces

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 25, 17 11:15 PM
Terrible news! I was just wondering why you had disappeared from my friend's list. So very sorry that you must go through this once again. I believe you are the resident expert on game recovery. Hurry back, dear Alexa.

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 27, 17 8:21 PM
Thanks AEG for providing the details to my "heads up."

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 27, 17 6:03 PM
I have noticed from my leaderboard that few of my friends are visiting 5 HOS in the new update. These escaped me, as well.

Check into the Sultan's Gallery (with the gold cat) and then remember to take a left at the doorway that is lighted. Five HOS awaits you.

All the best,
Aces

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 24, 16 7:20 PM
Seal, hedgehog, and penguin brought iron chests right in front of the "Santa's Helpers" (traders).

I tested 5 or 6 others but those were the iron winners.

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 23, 16 10:52 PM
Ooooh Nelly. So very sorry that you, your family, and especially your mother are facing this difficulty.

I must tell you that when my mother had hip surgery I was amazed to find that her doctor had her on her feet the very next day and without pain. It is a fabulous recovery for what was once a very debilitating injury. There are some weeks of learning how to do things again and basic healing but I think your family will be able to enjoy many more dances with your mom in the future.

All best wishes,

Aces

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 22, 16 10:20 PM
Holding you and your family in the warmth of all our good wishes.

Aces

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 22, 16 9:54 PM
For many, many months I have been reading the same complaints about cheating in the tournaments. Sometimes one player has been named and sometimes other players. Very often players with complaints have followed the moderators instructions and have taken screenshots and forwarded them appropriately to BFG moderators. Nothing has happened that I am aware of regarding these complaints.

So, I have to ask the question -- was no cheating found in the BFG investigation?

If that is the case then I have to assume that numerous players who have been accused in this forum and in the tournaments have been treated unfairly.

Either there is cheating or there is not. BFG has very specific rules and procedures regarding these issues. If a player has not been banned from the game then there is no evidence of cheating. Either that or no investigation has taken place -- in that case, this is a BFG problem and issues should be directed to the moderators rather than at the players.

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 16, 16 8:19 PM
Personally, I would like to see more tournaments each day. It is my experience that the timing of the three tournaments often falls at an inconvenient time. If there were five or six tournaments a day more people would be able to play at a time more appropriate to their own schedules and there would be more opportunities for rewards.

We do not need to argue over how little is available when BFG has the ability to make more available without losing any financial gain.

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 11, 16 2:29 PM
Magrat, you would be correct if this message was not being used to intimidate another player. That is the reason that the message is offensive and qualifies as online harassment.

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 11, 16 12:29 PM
Thank you for posting on this subject. It offends me, as well. Very hurtful actions and reactions can result from online bullying and harassment. That is the reason we teach our children not to do it and that is the reason it is illegal.

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 8, 16 10:38 AM
Thanks AEG.

Yes, Customer Support is assisting me with this problem. I believe something has happened to Brankus's game, as well. I have not seen Brankus in the tournaments recently.

Thanks for your assistance, AEG.

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 7, 16 12:36 PM
Thanks Alexa. I still have not found Brankus. If anyone has a connection to this player I would appreciate a message.

Thank you again for your concern.

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 4, 16 4:21 PM
Brankus -- 570746

I signed into my game and was surprised to find that I have yours. Someone may have mine as it is missing.

You may send me a PM if you want further information and connection to tech support.

Sorry about this,
Deuce

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 11, 16 9:01 AM
This is a wonderful help, Alex@. Thank you so much for collecting this very useful information.

All the best,
Aces

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 6, 16 3:27 PM
I have wondered why the forum does not have a link or an advertisement in the game. Perhaps there is a reasonable explanation, but I suspect there are hundreds of players who have not connected with the forum because they do not know it exists.

Without the forum I would not have continued playing MC. I have come to the forum to ask questions that solved impasses, found friends (which is a crucial element to the game), and learned from others with experience. And, of course, enjoyed knowing I was playing the game with others not just a machine.

All the studies that have been done by players, the suggestions for improvements, and the moderators directions would be unknown without accessing the forum. Yet, the only link to the forum near the game is covered by an ad for other Big Fish Games.

It seems a simple change to ask the mailman to deliver directions to the forum to new players or post a sign in the game. Does anyone know why this has not been done?

Perhaps BFG would like to read the stories from those of us who would not have found the answer to our question without finding the forum.

Personally, I did not know how to play dice with the dragon or the troll. I was at level 69 and I could not find them. Finally I wrote to the forum. Someone kindly informed me to look down at the arrows. Yikes. There was the answer -- look down.

I wonder at how many other answers were shared amongst players in the forum, and how many players still do not know how to access the forum.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 4, 16 1:04 PM
Thanks for reminding me, Tibtt. I thought those little floating lights were fireflies. Really lovely.

And Whitebutterfly, you reminded me of where I got my very fine raven. He is one of my top five pets. Not only is he extremely smart but he almost always provides gold in the library of the Dark Tower.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 4, 16 10:07 AM
Oooooh, Jackie, you have provided us a clue! Obviously there is a leak between games. Perhaps it only happens at Halloween. I wonder if there are other clues?

And DesertDruid, we all know you found Gohill's hidden stash of SMM.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 3, 16 11:20 PM
Too much SMM

The ghosts triple posted.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 3, 16 11:20 PM
oops

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator