Posts created by Mumsince1997

posted in Delicious: Emily's Moms vs Dads Collector's Edition on Feb 13, 18 2:14 PM
When I'm Playing a Level Game keeps on freezing and I have to restart computer

posted in Grim Tales: Graywitch Collector's Edition on Feb 4, 17 7:41 PM
Me too Please HELP I don't want to restart from the beginning!!!!

posted in Delicious: Emily's Christmas Carol Collector's Edition on Dec 15, 16 1:16 PM
Less Levels I think

posted in Delicious: Emily's Hopes and Fears Collector's Edition on Jan 4, 16 12:29 PM
Thank You so much for adding this game!!!

I have been waiting with anticipation since November 2015

posted in Delicious: Emily's New Beginning Collector's Edition on Dec 19, 15 6:15 PM
I hope BF will bring out the new Delicious game too. I have been checking every day since 18 November When the new game came out to see if they have it

Wish there was a way to see what games BF will be releasing soon over the Next 3 Months

Thanks Weihni That worked a charm!!!!!

posted in Delicious: Emily's Home Sweet Home Collector's Edition on Jun 29, 15 4:11 PM
Would anyone have any pointers of how to complete this challenge? The tray has only 2 spaces and the Groups order heaps of food

posted in Delicious: Emily's Home Sweet Home Collector's Edition on Jun 27, 15 7:43 PM
You have to let the first bunch of customers pile up before serving them. Fill up your tray with the first 2 or 3 and go from there. You should get the star then.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator