Posts created by Majestyx12

posted in PuppetShow: The Curse of Ophelia Collector's Edition on Apr 30, 18 6:59 AM
Leroy is who you go to visit. You go outside to ask him about his wedding to get the achievement.

posted in Modern Tales: Age of Invention Collector's Edition on Apr 30, 18 6:47 AM
Bartsister wrote:
Majestyx12 wrote:The trial ended for me in 35 minutes. It has 7 chapters and bonus chapter. I thought the game was ok/liked it. I don't know the maker Orchid Games at all. Looks like the producer is Artifex Mundi. I just got the information from the credits.

It starts out in 1900 in Paris. You collect 30 Atom symbols. I have my eye on six different games before I would get this one, because I know the other makers.

Thanks Majesty! Now I really want to get this game!!! Orchid made the Royal Trouble games and Graven, all which are a lot of fun. Now, I know why I liked this one

Your Welcome.

posted in Edge of Reality: Fatal Luck Collector's Edition on Apr 30, 18 6:45 AM
It seems like when someone takes the time to try to help all they get is more complaints. It's not worth trying to help.

posted in Secret City: London Calling Collector's Edition on Apr 30, 18 6:38 AM
It seems like when people go out of their way to help, all they get is more complaints. It's not worth it.

posted in Secret City: London Calling Collector's Edition on Apr 28, 18 5:20 PM
prpldva is right. I remember doing that too.

posted in Secret City: London Calling Collector's Edition on Apr 28, 18 2:32 PM
There are so many chests and so many keys. I would help but I don't think I can.

posted in Secret City: London Calling Collector's Edition on Apr 28, 18 2:16 PM
I bought and finished the game. I have the bonus chapter to do yet. In my opinion. It's a good/ just ok game. Like already mentioned. Lots of going back and forth. This maker is more for the puzzle lovers. I liked some hops but I don't like cluttered hops and they have their share of cluttered hops. It's a pretty game, but not exciting.

I just went ahead and bought this game without trialing it. I have all the others in the series. I thought it was a difficult start. Like going up hill. Seems kind of technical. I buy for the story or hops. I'm on the 5th chapter now and I thought it got better the longer I played. I've got two more chapters to go until the bonus chapter.

It wouldn't hurt to check to see if it stayed where you put it.

posted in Edge of Reality: Fatal Luck Collector's Edition on Apr 24, 18 10:35 AM
Cynkee wrote:I'm on a MacBook Pro and I'm having the same issue. Standing in the boiler room with chains, but can't move crates or pick up the ladder. I've restarted the game, etc. Do i get my money back?

Did you click on the wall by the medicine cabinet and put the paper on the crack up place to get the hint first? I don't know if that helped but that's what I did after I got the chains.

When you chose the settings did you choose select and slide the hint to the far left?

I also Love Elf and helpers. It wouldn't be Mystery Trackers without him.

I was in the bonus chapter and was at the first hops and the scene was black. It froze up. Did alt/ctrl, delete. It had a access violation.

This is the 11-th Mystery Trackers that I own. I like the mystery of it and Elf.

You have a collectible that looks like Elf that goes in a room. Morphing Objects and picture fragments that you can put together a jigsaw. The secret room is replays of hops and mini-games. The oldest Mystery Trackers that works on my Windows 10 Pc is The Four Aces, and it's really good.

posted in Edge of Reality: Fatal Luck Collector's Edition on Apr 21, 18 7:05 AM
No

posted in Edge of Reality: Fatal Luck Collector's Edition on Apr 20, 18 7:14 PM
You probably have to do everything in that certain order for it to work. If it doesn't work after following what I did then it has to be a glitch. I was surprised when the arrow key to move into the other room wasn't there because it worked the first time. But my map moved me to the other room. Then the arrow key started working fine after that.

posted in Edge of Reality: Fatal Luck Collector's Edition on Apr 20, 18 7:07 PM
Spoiler alert only for help with boiler room.

I started a third profile just to make it to the boiler room. My dad is there. In my inventory I have 2 clovers, paper and pencil, 2/3 trophies and 1 symbol clue. My arrow to leave wasn't there so I used the map in the left hand corner to go to the next room. I think I pick up the third clover on the table. I did a hops in the other room 2 or 3 times. Other things too.

I return to the boiler room and I see a man with his back to me. My father is still tied up. I use the Impersonation card. I now look like a dealer to the other man. He tells me to guard this man and hands me a lion head and leaves. I click on a curved metal bar behind my dad's head. It has places for 3 clovers. I place the 3 clovers and put them where they belong along the twists and turns. My father is free and I gain a chain. I click near a medicine box and part of the wall crumbles and I take my paper and put it on the symbol to gain another hint. My arrow to come and go worked good after the first time.

I click on the crates and they move under the hole in the ceiling. I click on the ladder and it moves in place.

I did notice on the third profile my hops are locked up in the bonus content.

posted in Edge of Reality: Fatal Luck Collector's Edition on Apr 20, 18 1:26 PM
I have Windows 10 pc also

posted in Edge of Reality: Fatal Luck Collector's Edition on Apr 20, 18 11:21 AM
I don't know if I can help, it may be a glitch. I know I did start another profile after purchase to unlock some bonus content. Maybe the second profile allow me to escape the boiler glitch. I did notice that some movies I didn't see in the trial showed up after I purchased it with the second profile. I know I couldn't find or move the crates or ladder right away. I had to do some things first and I'm so in the moment when I play that I can't always remember what I did. I do remember that I did the crates first. Then the ladder was over on the right in a partial enclosed closet in the boiler room.

I hope someone is playing now who can better help. Good Luck.

posted in Edge of Reality: Fatal Luck Collector's Edition on Apr 20, 18 9:34 AM
Oh, forgot to mention. The collectible Joker's Scepters are mostly two in every scene and one per scene in the bonus chapter. The bonus chapter has some hops used twice but I didn't mind. I thought they're good.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator