Posts created by birdlady101

posted in Jewelry Secret: Mystery Stones on Dec 13, 10 4:15 AM
Downloaded fine but had to turn the full screen mode off but now the screen is to small for me see what hidden objects I need to find. Oh well, will wait until the bugs are worked out.

Birdlady101

posted in The Dragon Dance on Nov 30, 10 5:14 AM
I think I would have liked this game however, had to make my monitor screen smaller to play which made it hard to see so no buy for me....sad

birdlady101

posted in Tulula: Legend of a Volcano on Nov 16, 10 5:39 AM
I also think this would be a great game for kids around 7 to 10 yrs but not challenged for the adults.

birdlady101

posted in Great Secrets: Nostradamus on Oct 31, 10 4:49 AM
I feel this would be a fun game if the artwork wasn't so grainy....found it very difficult to find the hidden objects so got frustrated and quit....no buy for me

posted in Mystery of the Earl on Oct 23, 10 10:32 AM
I just finished the hour and got tired of searching for things....even with help. Sorry, no buy for me.

posted in Column of the Maya on Oct 18, 10 9:44 AM
Just finished the demo and just couldn't get into it. Not one for see the diff stuff..plus the hidden objects were so tiny I was forced to use my magnifying glass. Sorry, no buy for me.

posted in Redemption Cemetery: Curse of the Raven on Aug 23, 10 5:06 PM
Just finished and it was awesome! Look forward to the next one...since they said it is continuing...

Thanks BFG!

Lou

posted in L. Frank Baum's The Wonderful Wizard of Oz on Jul 18, 10 5:45 AM
Ditto on all the comments...items just to small to see which means you run out of time in normal mode...not a buy for me either..

Lou

posted in Elixir of Immortality on Jul 16, 10 6:39 AM
Just finished the demo and think this is a great HOG....lot of things to find with clear images plus the mini games are good also...buy for me
Lou

posted in Secrets of the Dragon Wheel on Jul 13, 10 5:38 AM
Ditto here too....hopefully BFG will get the "bug" out...as they always do...

Lou

posted in Time Dreamer on Jul 11, 10 6:23 AM
Anyone know how long Time Dreamer is? I finished up to Chapter 4 in the demo and want to buy but if there are only a few more chapters left will wait until BFG has another "Special".

Lou

posted in Flux Family Secrets - The Rabbit Hole on Jul 2, 10 7:15 AM
My problem is that when I click on and object to pick it up "My Games" list pops up...very annoying...anyone else have this problem? Not going to buy this game if it continues to do this...

Lou

posted in Journey of Hope on Jun 28, 10 9:57 AM
I too finished it within the hour and found it a big disappointment....not a buy for me either..

posted in A Gypsy's Tale: The Tower of Secrets on Jun 25, 10 6:24 AM
My computer just crashed while playing...and I mean dead as a door nail...had to totally reboot my system which I never have had to do with any of the BF games...will not play this one until this is resolved...

Lou

posted in The Inquisitor on May 31, 10 10:22 AM
I am only going to say that I agree with most of the comments...to slow and to dark...not a buy for me

posted in Puppet Show: Souls of the Innocent Collector's Edition on May 27, 10 11:16 AM
Just finished the demo and love it but will wait until the next punch card since I have 12 this month....hope I can wait that long...LOL

posted in Special Enquiry Detail: The Hand that Feeds on May 26, 10 5:18 AM
Just finished the demo....it is ok. Storyline is alright....not sure if this is a buy for me or not....maybe if it goes to the $2.99 price...

posted in Robinson Crusoe and the Cursed Pirates on May 21, 10 12:22 PM
Just finished the demo and will be a buy for me....such a fun one....takes a lot for me to giggle at a game but this one did it! Thanks BFG

posted in Tiger Eye - Part I: Curse of the Riddle Box on May 18, 10 5:43 AM
Just finished the trial version and really like it. Will buy...

Lou

posted in Mystery Cruise on May 11, 10 10:01 AM
I too will not be buying this game....just not for me...too boring.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator