Posts created by _Frank_

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 2, 17 4:11 PM
lanky46musician wrote:That's because he/she doesn't have anything on their wish list.

You are right.
Lately though, I think the rules have changed. I recently took a hiatus and when I came back things were different. People who are not green (active), I can not gift.
Any one else notice this or was this news several weeks ago while I was gone?

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 25, 17 6:42 AM
I was hoping someone else had this problem. Very disturbing to say the least. Not only his head but also his neck and chest are missing. Also in the last HOS in Rapunzel's tower, I have two dreamcatchers to click on every time. Although one is listed as a bat. In silhouette it shows two dreamcatchers at different angles. Not hard to compensate for but weird nonetheless.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 14, 17 3:58 PM
whitebutterfly54 wrote: But the whole point of Midnight Castle was a dark, brooding gothic tale with vampires, werewolves, trolls, elves, gnomes and the like.

Exactly, this new storyline definitely does not fit with the rest. I am fully expecting pirate Pete to cut a bloody swath through the fairy forest at some point. It's like we went through the wrong portal. I thought we were going on a cruise? I've been packed for months.

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 16, 16 1:59 PM
But you can shake them!
If you click on an individual globe you already have, it will bring it up with the description, etc.. when you click on it again it will shake and start to snow in the globe.
I thought this is what you meant by shaking the globes?

Personally, I plan to shake them as often as I can.

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 16, 16 1:55 PM
For those of you who are slightly red/green colorblind like myself, disregard all previous posts in this thread.

The silver ones are extremely easy to see. No brainer.
The trick to discerning the gold from the bronze is that the gold ones are brighter.
The bronze ones appear to be "dull" gold.
Hope this helps the rest of the globe collectors.

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 16, 16 1:40 PM
norry6 wrote:Thank you Major Mom I'd completely forgotten that. You can also trade candies for a pink gift box to give to friends.

Wait, you can trade something to get the pink gift boxes?
Please tell. I've been wandering alone in the castle for a while and have missed some of these bits of information.
What candies? Halloween candies?

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 16, 16 1:27 PM
Do you have to shake all of them?
Individually and daily?

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 16, 16 1:25 PM
alliebdive wrote: I must be tired!

Surely darling, you must be clickin in yur sleep?

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 5, 16 6:14 PM
gohill wrote:You can do one HO over an over for the entire hour if you so wish.... I did a few select HOs but I rarely received anything other than coins.... (and did not increase any scores).... Your experience might be better

That is the info I needed. Thank You. The thing is, if you only receive coins (mostly) what's the point in being able to repeat the same HOS several times. There are enough HOS once you reach level 74 that there are only a few minutes to wait until the next round begins when you get to the end. What advantage can be had by using the amulets? This "gift" would seem to only benefit someone not very far along in the game so they would not have to wait a long time to "recharge" the HOS's.

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 5, 16 5:49 PM
Debora1823 wrote:I am still trying to decide how best to use them....I am going to wait until after the Christmas event I think...

The thing I have been wondering is, can you repeat the same HOS over and over again once the amulet is activated? I have been trying to get the first 3 hundred to complete the first level and I'm close. I've considered staying on one HOS to increase the items I need to build up for future quests. If that is the case, of course. Being an extremely competitive person, I've also considered focusing on HOS's that need better scores. For those that have used them, how do the amulets work once activated?

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 2, 16 11:58 AM
It's the most expensive avatar on the dice table!
I had her for a while before they introduced the other ones.
I thought I was done with the dice table when I got her, but noooooo!!
I have all the others and now am working on the troll avatar.
After that I will never sit at that able again!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 27, 16 4:50 PM
Reciprocation is a wonderful thing!

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 27, 16 4:32 PM
You have to watch them closely as they fly by. If they wink at you then you need them.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 27, 16 4:27 PM
Being somewhat color deficient myself, I find these wisp colors are not too difficult for the mildly color challenged. At least they chose the primary colors, Blue, red, green. They made them very phosphorescent which makes them easier to distinguish. I still have to watch that red one a little bit to make sure.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 27, 16 4:19 PM
Gr3asyHalfling wrote: I know that, my friend.. it is a shame that's all, again Thank you

The next time we get an update and you actually need items for a quest, finish the dice quest first? Will this work?

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 27, 16 4:09 PM
It's too bad we can't gift these puppies!

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 27, 16 4:05 PM
BarbieB. I am not familiar with the ipad program structure. Game manager is the program that shows all your installed games and usually loads when you start a Game Fish game (unless you have it disabled like I do). I find it in my program list. It gets installed whenever you install a Big Fish game. Maybe some one on an ipad platform can help you with this. I don't think the ipad OS has restore points anyway.
hope you get help soon!

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 27, 16 3:47 PM
Take comfort in knowing that everyone is randomly screwed when it comes to receiving anything you need in this game.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 27, 16 3:40 PM
when I type in a name in the "Add friend" screen, it gives me exact matches but includes upper and lower case deviants.
You can find yours by process of elimination.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 26, 16 6:48 PM
BarbieB731 wrote:I'm still waiting for help from customer support. I haven't been able to connect at all. After I loaded the update and Anabella had on the witches costume, i was able to play for about 45 minutes. But now when I try to load it's the old screen and won't connect. So to my friends please don't send gifts or delete me from your friends list. Hopefully this will get resolved soon. Thanks.

I waited as well for a week with no response after several reports, replies, etc..
I was able to fix my game by using Windows recovery.
I went back to a restore point before the fiasco.
Installed MC and I was back where I was when I was kicked out on the 18th.
Same ID, friends, inventory, etc....
Don't delete/uninstall program.
When you open Game Manager after the reboot MC will not be on your game list.
Just Install it anyway.
I think it just treats it as an update so nothing is lost.
Hope this helps.
Frank

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator