Posts created by janhunter66

Is anyone having trouble picking up the stamp in the puzzle about 20 minutes in the game?

in the HOP about 20 minutes into the game. I hit the hint button and then click where it goes and nothing happens.

I am stuck at the table in the back yard and can't get out of this spot anyone else having this problem? Reinstalled the game and still stuck.

posted in Grim Tales: Graywitch Collector's Edition on Mar 3, 17 1:00 PM
I downloaded the update and reinstalled the game and it is still frozen I want a refund.

posted in Grim Tales: Graywitch Collector's Edition on Feb 25, 17 7:05 PM
I downloaded the update and it still freezes at the same spot trying to pick up the bracelet I already have.

I purchased this game on July 27, 2016 and do not have the nail file to continue at the cabin to open the chest how can I get the updated versions?

I am having the same problem.

posted in Surface: Return to Another World Collector's Edition on Dec 20, 15 3:53 PM
This is the first time I have had this problem with any of the Big Fish Games I have purchased. It is running very slow like in slow motions my other games run fine. Any help will be appreciated.

posted in Whispered Secrets: Golden Silence Collector's Edition on Nov 24, 15 5:57 PM
I can not get the page to turn in the book after I finished. I went to you tube and watched a demo game and it is suppose to light up so I can turn the page but it won't.
Any help would be appreciated.

posted in Whispered Secrets: Golden Silence Collector's Edition on Nov 24, 15 5:57 PM
I can not get the page to turn in the book after I finished. I went to you tube and watched a demo game and it is suppose to light up so I can turn the page but it won't.

I am having trouble playing the hidden object game in the shed by the cable car it says there is nothing for me to do there and won't let me play anyone else having this trouble? I have ended and restarted the game several times and still have the same problem.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator