Posts created by Karen_46

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 26, 18 7:22 AM
I’m sorry to hear of your problem, I have a similar issue. I think you’ll find a tablet easier on your back as you’ll be able to adjust your position more easily.

I’ve sent you a PM with a few suggestions which I hope may help.

I’ve migrated across to the Delphi forum if you want to contact me. User name Karen4620.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 24, 18 12:19 PM
I’ve signed in on Delphi, with the username Karen4620, I couldn’t use my BFG forum name of Karen_46, but I’ve not done anything else yet.
Thank you so much to everyone involved in setting it up and transferring everything over. You’re amazing I haven’t had time to read through all the posts to work out what I need to do next but hopefully I’ll figure it out soon

Hope to see all my friends on the Delphi Forum.
Karen

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 27, 18 5:03 PM
Thanks for the invitation Crystal. Enjoy your new iPad. Looking forward to continuing our friendship, although I’m taking a short break at the moment.
Karen

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 1, 18 3:14 PM
Many thanks for your advice, but it’s the above ID number that shows on my game and has done for several months. That’s why I’m confused.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 1, 18 2:08 PM
How do I re friend you Lilli? You still show as a friend in my game. Do I need to delete you and invite you again?
Karen

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 2, 17 1:43 AM
Hello,
I’d like to offer my help to the Consortium. I play on iPad. I don’t have a huge number of inventory items from the recent Fall Event as a shoulder problem limits the amount I can play at the moment. However I do have lots of pumpkins and items from previous events that I’d be more than happy to share.

Please can someone let me know how gifting to the Consortium works. Do I just respond to messages in this thread?

Thanks,
Karen

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 21, 17 10:17 AM
Hi Marcella,

Sorry for delay in sending the request but I’ve only just seen your post.

I’ve sent you a friend request. It’s good to have you back.

Karen

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 3, 17 9:07 AM
Happy birthday Aurora , I hope you had a wonderful day.

Happy New Year too.

Karen

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 6, 16 3:50 PM
After many years my trusty old iPad gave up working so I've treated myself to a new one and therefore have now got a new ID number.

To all my friends, I think I've think sent you all invitations to my new game but if I've missed anyone sorry and please send me a PM.

Please delete my old ID i658608 from your game.

Thanks.
Karen

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Nov 30, 16 11:52 AM
My faithful iPad has now reached the end of its life and I've decided to stop playing and not to transfer my game over to my new iPad. Therefore I've lots of inventory available to gift. I play on iOS and am at Level 163. I'll carry on gifting as long as my iPad keeps working, however I don't know how long that will be as it is now very temperamental.
If you would like any inventory please send a friend request. My ID is 14815 and I play under the name of Dreamer.

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 2, 16 2:29 PM
I have mine switched off in my iPad notifications settings but they're even popping up when I'm actually in the middle of a HOS. Very annoying!

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 22, 16 2:03 PM
I completed mine yesterday.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 15, 16 5:31 PM
Thanks Aurora, that's really generous of you.

I've put an immortal treasure on my list as I just don't have any success getting those to drop.

Please let me know if I can send you anything in return.

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 22, 16 12:04 PM
You're welcome Aurora

Glad to have been able to help.

Karen

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 13, 16 7:07 AM
Thanks for letting us know Minerva. I'm not playing as much either but a stubborn streak in me would like to get to Level 69 so I keep slowly plodding along. After that who knows!!

I've plenty of pumpkins to spare so please do keep your wish list up so I can continue to send some to you. I don't need anything in return so please don't worry about gifting back.

Karen

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 21, 16 2:02 PM
I'm so sorry for your loss Tunkin and it's especially kind of you to be thinking of Jean at such a sad time.
My thoughts are with you.
Karen

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 21, 16 12:25 PM
I've sent her a few PMs but she hasn't replied. She did take down her avatar but put it back up earlier today and sent me a gift so I'm hoping that's a positive sign that maybe she's feeling a little better.

Jeannie if you read this, we're thinking of you and send our very best wishes.

Karen

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 1, 16 10:32 AM
Thank you so much for all your messages and good wishes. Your support means such a lot .
I'm starting to feel much better now so hope to be back with you all in the Castle in a few days.

Wishing you all a happy and healthy New Year.

Karen

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 29, 15 2:25 AM
I'm just posting to let you know I'm taking a break from the Castle for a little while. I'm unable to post a message on my avatar as my game crashes every time I try to access it.
I'm not too well at the moment so am not able to play very often. Thank you for all your gifts, I will return your generosity when I'm back.

Wishing you all a happy and healthy new year.
Karen

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 23, 15 9:07 AM
pamkatz wrote: 00000CHRISTMAS Consortium

is looking for Generous Android and iOS Format players that have christmas cards and extra xmas pet eggs to step forward and accept the challange of helping a friend or future friend in need.

00000000000000Thank you for your time.

I play on IOS and have lots of spare cards to pass on. Unfortunately I don't have any spare eggs left.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator