Posts created by bbelle

posted in The Cursed Island: Mask of Baragus on Nov 10, 14 3:51 AM
[Removed by Moderator]

posted in Nevertales: Smoke and Mirrors Collector's Edition on Nov 8, 14 3:08 AM
The game played fine for me. The only blurry part so far was when she went into the mirror world.

posted in Queen's Quest: Tower of Darkness on Oct 7, 14 7:31 AM
I played this game with so much enjoyment. Thanks. I am getting it as soon as I quit to buy. Another great game so keep up the wonderful work. It ia appreciated. I agree about putting the helper right or left of the inventory bar. Then it will be handy whether the inventory bar is full or not.

bbelle

Jazzbuster,

Go to the main menu and click on extras on the car trunk. Then click on play. That should do it. Good luck!

posted in Forgotten Kingdoms: Dream of Ruin Collector's Edition on Sep 20, 14 10:17 AM
I played 40 minutes and liked the game. Once I got used to the game play it wasn't very hard. The guide helped me when I needed it. The mouth movement doesn't bother me either. I think ths is going to be an interesting story. I will purchase.

bbelle

Hapless, I just read your post and I very much agree.

posted in 9 Clues: The Ward on Sep 17, 14 2:37 AM
I have the first 9 Clues and really liked it. So I played this one for about 30 minutes and then bought it.

Sorry some of you are having problems with any and all things. Wish you luck.

bbelle

posted in Melissa K. and the Heart of Gold on Sep 15, 14 3:20 AM
mrm2006,

I really liked your review and it helped me to understand the game better. A lot of stuff I didn't know, you brought out.

Thanks so much.

bbelle

posted in Melissa K. and the Heart of Gold on Sep 15, 14 2:43 AM
I played about 15 minutes and had to quit. I agree it's very different. But it got to me. Once I figured out the game play and the way to navigate, it seems like a good game. I will get it with a PCC because it helfd my interest. It will be a good game to just relax with. It is no worse than others I have played and a little better than others. Try it yourself and do your own thing.

bbelle

Thanks catbag, glad to know the news. Pondprowler miss you very much. Get well and hurry back to us.

posted in Dream Catchers: The Beginning on Sep 10, 14 5:55 AM
I agree dobbie and debra, this is a nice little game to pass the time. I am getting it.

posted in Witch Hunters: Full Moon Ceremony Collector's Edition on Aug 27, 14 2:22 AM
I have tried everywhere on the plant lamp to put the stick but it doesn't work. Help!!!

theo, I found I had to melt the ice off the ice stick first. DUH! Senior moment and not reading the guide close enough.

Thanks.

posted in Witch Hunters: Full Moon Ceremony Collector's Edition on Aug 26, 14 6:06 AM
Hi tammy, the ice stick won't work on the lamp. Is there a certain place I am supposed to put it? I am stuck here.

Thanks

posted in Sable Maze: Forbidden Garden Collector's Edition on Aug 17, 14 7:40 AM
Thanks krrjw. I was already to start over , thought it was a glitch. As you said-just a certain spot. I am just finishing this game after having it a while. I like to play them as I buy them.

bbelle

posted in Les Misérables: Jean Valjean on Aug 13, 14 11:49 AM
Hi AverageSize. Welcome to the forums. ou were right on about the Runtime and the .dll. I did what you said and noe the game plays perfect.

Thanks loads.

bbelle

posted in Les Misérables: Jean Valjean on Aug 13, 14 4:01 AM
Same thing also

Thanks also from me, roxycavalier. I was like snapsis and needed three also to get my pcc. I also got the half price. Saved me money, too.

posted in Mysteries and Nightmares: Morgiana on Jul 29, 14 5:33 PM
I have to say A Great Big Thank You also to everyone who helped me get through this game. I was almost ready to quit and uninstall but kept checking with the forum and someone always helped me. You are a wonderful bunch of fishes. I couldn't list all the names because there wouldn't be any room left on this page.

So thanks all of you!!!!

bbelle

posted in Lost Legends: The Weeping Woman Collector's Edition on Jul 26, 14 1:25 AM
Hey Robilyn, I got both games myself this morning. As Dudesmom said buy through the game manager. Click the game you want first then don't do any thiing , go right back to the game manager and click the other game. They will both come up on the page then type in PLAY and hit apply. From there you should be okay. Hope this did it for you.

bbelle

posted in Dead Reckoning: Silvermoon Isle Collector's Edition on Jul 16, 14 7:42 AM
I don't understand this.
You would think a Mod would post it.

posted in Dead Reckoning: Silvermoon Isle Collector's Edition on Jul 16, 14 5:47 AM
I am posting this again because I didn't see it posted in the forums from before.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator