Posts created by gracealma1

posted in Nancy Drew: Secrets Can Kill Remastered on Aug 22, 11 4:08 PM
I have the codes but I can't get the computer to let me in.
Is there special upper and lower case on the user name and the password?
Gracealma

posted in Mystery Case Files ®: 13th Skull ™ on Jul 7, 11 5:36 PM
I didn't like the game. I don't like that the Master Dective was conned into finding the treasure for this awlful family. This is the first one that I truly didn't like.
Gracealma

posted in Blood Oath on Jul 24, 10 1:10 PM
After looking at the walkthough which doesn't help me by the way, I can't find the four consellations. Where are the four? Does it matter that I did not bite the girl when Tristian gave the order to kill her and be a good little servant?
Gracealma

posted in Blood Oath on Jul 24, 10 1:06 PM
After looking at the walkthough which doesn't help me by the way, I can't find the four consellations. Where are the four? Does it matter that I did not bite the girl when Tristian gave the order to kill her and be a good little servant?
Gracealma

posted in Blood Oath on Jul 22, 10 7:30 PM
I have two out of the four.
I think I found one in the nursery and one in the greenhouse. Other than that, I looked and looked and I can't find the others. Please help.
Gracealma

posted in The Inquisitor on Jun 1, 10 1:18 PM
There are four locks on the door. I got three unlocked, yet I'm having trouble with the fourth one which is the upper left lock. I can't get the lock to unlock no matter what I do. Does anyone know what to do, or does anyone know the proper sequence?
Gracealma1

posted in The Heritage on May 29, 10 1:22 PM
I, too, finished it and had no problems. Was a strange ending plus the fact that I didn't hear the ending very well. Does anyone know what was said at the ending?

posted in Dracula Origin on Dec 23, 08 8:31 PM
Thank you Peutetre, I will go back and try that.

posted in Dracula Origin on Dec 23, 08 7:24 PM
Okay, I'm in the cemetery. Got the Lantern, shovel out of the digger's tool shed. Put the lantern out to see. But I click and nothing happens. What did I do wrong?
Help!

I have to tell everyone I'm now a Jellyfish!
Gracealma1

Nothing like talking to fast as playing with puzzles. I am now on level 4 and I've run into a problem. I have to find part 2 of the german map. There are sparkles on the german symbol bag as well as the other bag, I think it is italian symbols. the first puzzle map piece is also all sparkles. Any ideas on what to do?
Gracealma

For those working on the pipe puzzle. On the pipes themselves. there are a number of dots. One dot goes on top, and one on the bottom and follow thru with the dots. Hope those help
Gracealma

For those working on the punch puzzle. Look at the folder and it tells you what to do.

posted in Nancy Drew Dossier: Lights, Camera, Curses on Dec 5, 08 10:34 PM
help, I'm stuck in the wardrobe where the star's locker is locked up. I have four bottons that are color coded. What order do they need to be in. I've tried every way that I can and I can't get it to unlock.
Gracealma1

posted in Luxor: Quest for the Afterlife on Nov 17, 08 3:20 PM
Same here! I loved the games before this. But when I loaded the game, I'm trying to clink on some artifact. But nothing is working and its so slugish!
Hopefully, I can get some technical help. If not, this games is not for me.
Gracealma

posted in Luxor: Quest for the Afterlife on Nov 17, 08 3:16 PM
I'm in the same boat! I try to get the flying thing to pick up an artifact. I'm not getting anything. And I've wasted 15 minutes trying to play the game. Something is not right on how this starts!
gracealma

posted in Mushroom Age on Oct 30, 08 7:33 PM
As of 9:19 p.m. as of Thursday, October 30, 2008, I have finished Mushroom Age. It was a good game. And I couldn't have done it without the help and pictures of LizzieK. Your Super!!!!!.
Good luck to all in finishing the game.
Hint to maker of games: Could you please put in a SKIP button to help us "old farts" who have to go for help. Only a suggestion but it would help us in having to ask for help to moving onto something else, and avoiding "pulling out our hair".
Gracealma1

posted in Mushroom Age on Oct 24, 08 4:56 PM
Me, too. Did you find out the answer for that as well? I've been trying to go page by page looking for the answers on that question myself and can't get anywhere. Hope you have better luck.

posted in Hidden Expedition: Amazon ™ on Oct 22, 08 3:00 PM
Scotcat,
Then can you help me, what is it with the monkeys and trying to move what?!? What to I do to open the door?
Help, please.

posted in Nancy Drew: The Haunting of Castle Malloy on Oct 20, 08 3:07 PM
I never had trouble like i'm having on the start of this game. Now do I walk across the bridge? Do I have to the horse puzzle to go across the bridge or what? Thanks for helping, I sure don't know about this game?
Gracealma1

posted in Musaic Box on Oct 13, 08 7:41 PM
I just finished and am on the last song which I can't get and that Alouette. I can't seem to get the tiles to go the way I want. Can any one help me get this song?
gracealma1.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator