Posts created by Pepper010

posted in Dark City: London Collector's Edition on Dec 14, 17 1:01 AM
bfgArielle, thanks, but nothing has changed with my video driver nor my monitor. The game simply plays in a big square in the middle of the screen. I believe it's a problem performing with Windows 10. Have the developers had anything to say? I hope so.

posted in Dark City: London Collector's Edition on Dec 4, 17 3:14 AM
Won't play full screen on a Windows 10 computer.

posted in Living Legends: Uninvited Guests Collector's Edition on Nov 17, 17 11:04 PM
It won't play in full screen mode. The advice hasn't helped so far, and I'm not going to work to get a game to play correctly. Making sure that it does is up to the developers, not the customer. I like what I've seen and would buy if it would have worked seamlessly. For my money, it needs to work, period. I'd like to have it but not in this condition. Will an improved/corrected version be coming out? I hope so because I'd really like to buy this game.

posted in Fishdom: Depths of Time Collector's Edition on Aug 31, 17 2:53 PM
Way to go, Mrs. Bruce! How do you manage to get such high scores so consecutively? Share secrets!

posted in Fishdom: Depths of Time Collector's Edition on Aug 12, 17 7:12 PM

posted in Fishdom: Depths of Time Collector's Edition on Jul 14, 17 8:16 PM

posted in Fishdom: Depths of Time Collector's Edition on Jul 8, 17 7:04 PM
I can not get the diamonds to the exit paths. Help!

posted in Fishdom: Depths of Time Collector's Edition on May 25, 17 6:07 PM
What is your problem?

posted in Fishdom: Depths of Time Collector's Edition on May 16, 17 1:44 AM
It's been a long time since I played level 29. By 2 bombs together at the top, do you mean one is sitting beside the other one? I'm not quite understanding that. Have you tried clicking on one of them?

posted in Fishdom: Depths of Time Collector's Edition on May 16, 17 1:41 AM
1. Yep, somehow on one level my first move won the entire level. Go figure!

posted in Fishdom: Depths of Time Collector's Edition on Mar 5, 17 6:52 PM

posted in Grim Tales: Graywitch Collector's Edition on Feb 15, 17 2:09 AM
I love this game. Now I'm wondering what order the similar games -- i.e. the aunt has to go rescue family-- occur in. Thanks in advance.

posted in Fishdom: Depths of Time Collector's Edition on Feb 15, 17 2:05 AM

posted in Fishdom: Depths of Time Collector's Edition on Jan 4, 17 3:00 PM

posted in Fishdom: Depths of Time Collector's Edition on Dec 14, 16 9:56 PM
Be careful and early into the game look for an opportunity to move the diamond left or right into a place of "safety." It can be maddening until you work out a scheme (and have some luck with it) to move that piece far enough left or right to avoid the center totally.

posted in Fishdom: Depths of Time Collector's Edition on Nov 19, 16 4:15 PM

posted in Fishdom: Depths of Time Collector's Edition on Nov 11, 16 11:59 PM
New high score: 4, 665. How about others out there?

posted in Fishdom: Depths of Time Collector's Edition on Oct 29, 16 10:14 PM
Make that 4,052 on a single level.

posted in Fishdom: Depths of Time Collector's Edition on Oct 26, 16 8:33 PM
I'm now thoroughly addicted. I'm wondering what other players have had as their highest score on a single level. My best so far is 3,730, which surprised me. I never figured I'd score that high!

posted in Mystery Trackers: Black Isle on Mar 6, 14 8:17 PM
Everything was fine for awhile. Then I returned to play again (about the 3rd or 4th time) and the game was slow, The opening sequences almost looked like they were moving frame by frame. Everything's jerky, including the cursor. It's basically unplayable now.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator