Posts created by teddybear885

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 12, 17 8:29 AM
In the new Christmas Room, click on the bells on the fireplace mantel and they play Jingle Bells! Love the new room!!!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 15, 17 8:38 AM
Well, that's a bummer - guess I'll just have to build up my gold and inventory. Thanks for the info.

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 15, 17 7:49 AM
I'm at Level 80 and working on the Cursed Lady Adora section. I'm trying to finish the 8th level of her which is Young Chamberlain, but when I go to the Young Chamberlain, it tells me he has no tasks now. How can that be when Cursed Lady Adora tells me to go to him for the next tasks to complete??? So frustrating.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Nov 4, 17 11:59 AM
I have 4 neighbors that have sent me gifts, but the game will not allow me to accept them. They show up as "greyed" out and clicking on them won't release them. Is there a solution to this?

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 31, 17 7:18 AM
I vote Groot from Guardians of the Galaxy!

posted in Midnight Castle on May 20, 17 12:57 PM
I'll be interested to see if this same trick works for the holiday event!!

posted in Midnight Castle on May 18, 17 1:31 PM
Quite by accident I happened to notice that if you click on a zoom zone (you don't even have to apply your items) and then click out - after a few seconds an egg will fly into the room. Seemed to happen each time I tried it. That's how I collected so many of mine. Maybe try that a few times and only click on the green ones. Good Luck!

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 20, 17 11:43 AM
So sorry to hear of your lay off. I was laid off just before my surgery so, yes, it seemed to be a sign that I didn't have to worry about work and could concentrate on healing. Sometimes the universe works in mysterious ways!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 16, 17 7:56 AM
Good Luck to your husband on his surgery. I had the same surgery, including the bone shaving, a year ago. He will definitely need you for a while. I was in physical therapy three times a week for nine months. Everything is great now and no pain or problems, but he definitely needs to do the therapy and ALL the exercises they give him at home. I'll keep you both in my thoughts as you go through this.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 7, 16 1:12 PM
Fine now here in Winter Garden (outside Orlando). Lost power for about 12 hours, but no damage unless you count all the leaves and moss that came out of the oak tree in the front yard. Will be a busy Saturday!

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 15, 16 6:33 AM
Gadget23mom is talking about the 28 day challenge, not the Mini Event. The 28 day challenge is still open.

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 14, 16 7:37 AM
I'm there with all of you. I've fed all 20 of my pets 3 times and only 3 wooden chests. I've tried all the pets people have mentioned and made sure I did not feed them at their "tells" and in their favorite places. On the bright side - I'm getting more gold and silver chests than ever before!?!

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 14, 16 9:02 AM
Is it my imagination or did the new update change the way Tournament Scores are listed. I just played the most recent Tournament 3 times and each time it listed my most recent score which unfortunately was lower each time. In the past your highest score was listed even though you might have gotten a lower score on one of the rounds. Also, it will not show my score at all now. Very Frustrating.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 13, 16 7:21 AM
I have lived in Orlando for over 40 years and this has been numbing. We have had round the clock coverage and every time a victim's name is listed, it comes back fresh. So very sad.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 13, 16 7:17 AM
Thanks for the thoughts. I have lived in Orlando for over 40 years and this is so sad. We have had continuous news coverage since this happened and every time they list a new victim's name, it hurts all over again.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 16, 16 1:22 PM
I did find that the more accurate you are in the HOS (and speed) the higher your score to start with before spinning the wheel. After that, it's just a luck of the spin. I've hit top 100 3 times so I know it's possible. Good Luck!

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 6, 16 7:14 AM
I just logged into the game with Windows 10 and did not have any problems.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 3, 16 11:59 AM
The game is kind of like life. There are always things you need to do to achieve your goals, but you don't always like them. Just depends on how much you want to move on - just saying.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 18, 16 9:40 AM
Thanks so much - got a Silver Chest!

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 18, 16 8:13 AM
Is there a best place to feed the Hopping Tiger to have a better chance of a Gold Chest and what is his "tell" of when to feed?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator