Posts created by Betsi47

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 26, 18 1:33 PM
New computer, lost all my friends. I play daily and send gifts. Need friends
ID # i2357590.

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 1, 16 5:29 PM
virgomomof2 wrote:just a question, I jjust started playing this game I like it because it does not have a time limit, I also play wanderland ( amazing game) and its the same as there is no time limit on this game either, can you recommend other games like these 2?

I have played this for a couple of years. At level 74 and once more waiting for more updates, I get a little tired of the same, same ole. I come in each day 3x and gift and do a few quests, but have been looking for other games to fill my time. Don't get me wrong I love this one and appreciate the work the devs do.

I just started another bigfish game called Awakening kingdoms and so far like it. You have to wait for energy to replenish but that's when I take a break. Another one I found is Cradle of Empires. Another wait for energy, but between the three I manage to keep busy. Good luck and keep up the good work devs.

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 25, 16 6:08 PM
Babanuki wrote:I am thrilled with the new update. Thank you so much! But EEK! I have spent over 65,000 in coins just to craft the items needed to move up to level 73. Not to mention the amount of coins needed to open new areas. I am so glad I built up my coins, diamonds and inventory while we were waiting. I had over 1,089,000 coins when the update came and now have about 924,000. That may sound like there's a lot and I am grateful to have accumulated so much, but that's 165,000 spent in just one day. Plus who knows how much more will be required. I'm not really complaining, well maybe just a little bit. I just want to warn others to be prepared. And for some reason, all the items I crafted for the new areas don't show up in my inventory so I can't sell them to recover some of the cost. Is anyone else having that problem? All in all, the update is great. The developers deserve a big hand for an excellent job!

It has been awhile for all of us, but anytime we acquire items for advancing, the items will be exchanged for coins and stars so taken from inventory. Just like an item you have in your inventory will be taken as well.
I am sure you knew this, but forgot. You are not alone. It has been forever. You will still need more coins but it only goes to level 74, I think I read that somewhere.
Enjoy the new stuff now because I am sure you will be ready for some new things. Lol

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 17, 16 6:15 PM
The 4000 coin challenge took 2 secs. Just sell inventory and save yourself some time.
Good luck!

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 9, 16 5:28 PM
KLD123 wrote:Hello! I am trying to get wooden pet boxes in castle challenge, but when I feed my pets and do get a wooden box, it does not credit to the daily challenge. Is anyone else having this problem??????[/quote

I know it as been mentioned before, but make sure you wait for the daily challenge to open. Anything done on them when they are locked will not count.

If you are waiting and it doesn't count, not sure what to say.

Thanks to c0c0 for the wood box tip?

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 8, 16 12:23 PM
mandy18081974 wrote:Hi all,

Can anyone tell me why I can't add friends on Monday?
I tried to add my mom and my sister but somehow it won't work
Helpppppp

You have to be using the same format. iOS, android, or PC.
Make sure to use the I,a or whatever PC uses as a header.

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 8, 16 8:33 AM
Just a note: There are a couple of daily challenges coming up that require airship items. I have found the easiest way to get them is to feed the pets that require the exclusive food. They give up to 6 items at a time.
The only drawback is they only eat about every 7hrs. So I started feeding them now. The other problem is if you did not make them during the event you cannot do it now.

Sorry for the good news/bad news.
Good luck

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 4, 16 9:09 AM
I am iOS and the challenges must be different with that format.

1. 20 HOS scenes
2. Use 20 items in ZZ.
Etc.

There are several days when you have to send ships so again I will not be gifting airship items. Sorry.
I didn't list the whole thing here because everyone can see themselves. Point was different formats may have different order of things.

Good luck all.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 28, 16 4:29 PM
Well, I did my share. 75 zz + another 50. Don't know if it is new, but the challenge now shows the extras you have done for the total. I am thinking we are not going to reach the big goal. I think a lot of ppl are tired of waiting for an update past level 71. I know I sure am.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 28, 16 8:42 AM
Just a note: I am using the zoom zone challenge to get the blue keys. Takes a little more time but I think worth it. If time gets tight I will just finish them. Who couldn't use 100 pet food?

Good luck!

12:25 EST
Finished

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 26, 16 9:44 AM
Been playing forever and never knew you could get 15, for me 12 are rare. I am not slow nor don't think I am missing them. Sure must be nice .lol

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 23, 16 12:07 PM
Jackie34918 wrote:
Betsi47 wrote:I would like to apologize to my last friend request. Someone needed a friend and I sent request, was accepted and they sent a gift. However, it shows up as player and will not let me send any in return. I know only iOS can be friends with iOS, which I am. Does anyone know if this person is not iOS, could they still send me a gift?

If so I will just delete them as its not fair to take and not give back.

If you cannot gift, it normally means they have no wish list. And you cannot friend a person playing on another platform as PC or android cannot gift iOS.

I didn't think so, but I was wrong once. Probably no wish list and I didn't think of that. I have no idea how long they have been playing. My sister is 80 and she has played this for over a year and she might do something like that. Lol
Since I don't know her name, I can't IM her to say anything. She does come here from time to time so hopefully?

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 23, 16 8:16 AM
I would like to apologize to my last friend request. Someone needed a friend and I sent request, was accepted and they sent a gift. However, it shows up as player and will not let me send any in return. I know only iOS can be friends with iOS, which I am. Does anyone know if this person is not iOS, could they still send me a gift?

If so I will just delete them as its not fair to take and not give back.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 23, 16 8:10 AM
Rebecca_47 wrote:
Betsi47 wrote:Takes a lot to get me PO'd but I am playing the tournament as I am posting this and it says I have "no connection" In a year and a half this is the second time I have collected 12 objects for 4 spins and had a chance at the top 100. Seriously??? NO CONNECTIONS? But I can post here. NOW I AM SERIOUSLY P.O.
Just saying, your trying my patience MC

Your message No Connection has nothing to do with Midnight Castle. It's your internet provider. .I get it all the time but usually at a critical moment but I have an unreliable internet tower near by. Some days it would go for hours with No Connection or loss of signal depending on problem program I am in. Yea it does make you want too pull your hair out or bang your head against the keyboard..

Reba Runestone

Sorry, but I think you misunderstood, my internet was fine, that's why I could post. I went on Facebook, checked the weather, etc. but the game would not connect. If it was my connection I couldn't have done anything online. This is a problem with Bigfish.
I have been a big fish member since day 1, which was over 15+ years ago.
It's been quite a while since I got these msgs.
However I thank you for taking the time to reply.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 22, 16 7:29 AM
Takes a lot to get me PO'd but I am playing the tournament as I am posting this and it says I have "no connection" In a year and a half this is the second time I have collected 12 objects for 4 spins and had a chance at the top 100. Seriously??? NO CONNECTIONS? But I can post here. NOW I AM SERIOUSLY P.O.
Just saying, your trying my patience MC

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 13, 16 5:45 AM
Rie1956 wrote:But if the global isn't met because 48hours isn't enough to get the global and I'm not going to fight it because we will need air ships 2or 3 more times in the 30 dat chalange this mini is rediculus what were they thinking do they want us to quit the game

I totally agree,
This a unrealistic quest at this time. Looks like a lot of players have the same delema. I had sold almost all air supplies (and I had a ton) during game play, getting to level 71.
Almost all friends are asking for those items and I feel bad at this time I can't even gift them because I am saving for the 30 day quests. I did send 3 but they are asking for the one item I am totally out of?? soooooooooo go figure. Just do what you can do. Play on!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 9, 16 2:43 PM
I get not wanting to deal with friends, cause I didn't want them at first. However, it's not like you have to chat with anyone, or spend a dime if you choose not to. I am not an unsociable person at all but when I am playing a game I don't like interruptions. I have lots of friends in MC and never chat with any other than to add to my name to say thanks, so in this game I love my friends. If you don't want to send gifts, don't. The worse that can happen is you don't get any. However at Christmas it's great to give presents, and receive them too. I also love going to friends rooms to see what they have and especially what pet they are using. I never cared for hunt and peck games but this one is diff. So if you play it why not get the total experience.

SMILE AND ENJOY

Just saying, lol

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 7, 16 6:49 PM
I think I reached level 71 Nov. 2015. As far as the latest quest, I have been very lucky so far and the hardest for me was 300 HO, although I got it done with plenty of time left. I just had my first cataract removed June 13, and my vision is a little off. My other eye will be done Mon. July 11 so I have to get reading glasses so more fun in store, lol. I don't anticipate any problem and hope my luck holds up. I have to say I don't miss the night thing and can't wait for an update with more levels. I just hope it's not just 1 or 2.
I have played every day for so long and collected lots of stuff but made lots of things that pay off like "ancestors rings" for when I need coins. Before I reached level 71, I always sold things for the airship when I needed coins. BIG MISTAKE cause now I will need the stuff for the castle challenge so I am hustling, lol.
Oh well, it is still addictive and I look forward for the next holiday thing.
Just have fun and remember patience is a virtue

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 23, 16 9:37 AM
If we can each only collect 200, I was also finished in a few minutes.
I am wondering if any other iPad ppl have the 30 day challenge? All I know is it supposed to be about feeding pets and read somewhere you can see future challenges. I have no idea where to find them, unless they are not on IOS YET?

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 16, 16 10:03 AM
Thank you. Thought I misses something.
So I continue to wait for update.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator