Posts created by dussgemma

unfortunately chit chat corner was removed in august, why? i'm not sure.

posted in Cooking Academy: Restaurant Royale on Dec 15, 13 2:13 AM
also another thing is, it's much easier using "CRTL + F" to find what you need. as that's what i have been doing.

elinu it's funny how you say "use what you think would taste good" i never thought peppercorn would go with strawberries and cream. hahah!

posted in Cooking Academy: Restaurant Royale on Dec 3, 13 10:14 PM
this is awesome thank you very much.

posted in Redrum ™ on Jan 19, 10 7:52 PM
Thank you so much 'Imdamamma; that's exactly the kind of description I was looking for! Awesome, I'm pretty sure I'm going to buy it now, and, thank you again.

posted in Redrum ™ on Jan 19, 10 7:42 PM
Hey everyone, I'm generally a TM gamer, but I'm thinking about buying Redrum, I don't buy a lot of Hidden Object games, but Redrum seems like a good one (with the murder mystery story line & the hidden objects fused in one; and it's a tad scary). So I was just wondering can I please get ratings, is it a real hard Hidden Object game? Is it really complicated to figure out. Oh & I like scary stuff.

posted in Echo: Secret of the Lost Cavern on Apr 3, 09 12:40 AM
Edna! Long time no talk! It's been ages! Nice to talk again love.

posted in Wonderburg on Apr 3, 09 12:35 AM
Will have to give it ago, and nice to talk!

posted in Echo: Secret of the Lost Cavern on Apr 3, 09 12:27 AM
Welcome to the pond! And i think, every game is worth buying!

posted in Mean Girls: High School Showdown on Mar 26, 09 4:16 AM
Sounds okay...

posted in Mr. Biscuits: The Case of the Ocean Pearl on Dec 12, 08 1:26 AM
Hello how are you?

posted in Finding Doggy on Dec 12, 08 12:21 AM
Finding Dogg Voting Board

Recently this game has not captured peoples attention....Once again we are back to the thumbs up & thumbs down board...

5 5

Looks like it's a draw, so buyers, this game is suitable for everyone (preferable for the younger ones) but it looks like it can be sort of a boring game & sort of a very cute little game.

Happy gaming,
Duss

posted in Lost Secrets: Bermuda Triangle on Dec 12, 08 12:02 AM
HO? Is it just out?....*Swims over to the Games*..

posted in Finding Doggy on Dec 11, 08 2:58 AM
It is a bit cute? Ain't it..

posted in Finding Doggy on Dec 11, 08 1:15 AM
Lol, i think i might give it a miss as well...

posted in Finding Doggy on Dec 11, 08 12:24 AM
Just seen this one! As i came online. It seems to be another HO game. I guess i will give it a try.

posted in Paranormal Agency on Dec 10, 08 3:10 AM
Evening Aegean, nice seeing you around!

posted in My Tribe on Dec 8, 08 8:57 PM
Welcome to the pond! I too am having troubles with this game. I think I'll head back to VV...

posted in Nancy Drew: The White Wolf of Icicle Creek on Dec 8, 08 2:51 AM
Not me.

posted in Paranormal Agency on Dec 2, 08 3:27 AM
That's okay Poodle, i just tried to access it before and it keeps coming up with...Oops! This thread is no long available. We all do it sometimes. Poodle, how do you delete threads? Always wanted to know that.

No timer? This is like Samantha Swift & i loved Samantha, that was a great game! Okay, almost completed about a couple of percent to go. It's taking so long because my laptop hasn't got much room left. I will have to start downloading on the main computer soon!

posted in Paranormal Agency on Dec 2, 08 3:19 AM
It's sure a lot of kB, almost there but i wont be on for long because I'm off to bed soon!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator