Posts created by FFFranky

posted in Sunken Secrets on Oct 19, 16 10:53 AM
New Update took over 1000 magic points!!! I had more than 8300, and I needed 8000 to unlock last cursed area by the library. Now I have 7000 and need 9000 to unlock the same area. Frustration level is too high to be enjoyable, time to give this game a break.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Sep 17, 16 9:29 AM
Good tips! Thanks, greatly appreciated

posted in Sunken Secrets on Sep 15, 16 1:34 PM
Hi all! I'm on level 46 and just opened the Unicorn island trade route. OMG 8 hours for the balloon to return, what's the point!!!! Is it only going to bring me red stones? Probably not. I assumed (yes, yes, I'm an ****) that the new island would have a shorter return, or maybe request less time consuming items, why else would I utilize so many stones? But noooooooooooooooooooo, its an hour longer return and in one delivery wants a book, a doll, and a pot of cherry jam. Personally, I'm glad I waited 15 levels to be this disappointed, I'll wait longer to open up the next trade route to fire island, because I'm guessing it has a 9 hour return.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Sep 11, 16 8:15 AM
Snap_Dragon2 wrote:I bought my panda wheel not long ago at level 70ish, and after I did my first dance off (I had 6 pandas as I was just doing it to use up stones now that I'm fully upgraded) I got the event trigger to buy the panda whirl upgrade for $9.99, then the event that rewarded with the spinning panda magic fountain.

Did you have to purchase the panda whirl upgrade for $9.99? Or were you able to run the event without it?

posted in Sunken Secrets on Sep 9, 16 2:42 PM
Thanks TM This game needs a decent walk-through!

posted in Sunken Secrets on Sep 9, 16 9:26 AM
I just reached level 42. I have been playing every day for a month and have missed an event? Not possible!!!! I haven't seen the Panda Event, but I don't have a Panda Whirl yet. I'm trying to get to 6500 magic points to unlock 2 sections of the island first. Then go on a dive for amber, then collect the stones for the Panda Whirl. Did I do something wrong? Or will the event come to me on any level, once I get the Panda Whirl? Even though I have played daily for a month, my daily bonus chest has never gone past day 6. Does it regenerate every 7 days and go back to day 1?

posted in Sunken Secrets on Sep 7, 16 2:01 PM
I really do think that changing the function to only one item returned, would help with the storage issue. There are times when I would play, but I can't move because my storage is full. My market is full and no one is buying, I've produced all I can produce without picking up anything, and I can't fulfill any requests because I need an item I can't pick up. Shut down.
If the Alchemist's bench gave me 9 spaces, that would enable me to keep playing the game. That is the point right? Keep people online, for endless hours of family friendly, farming fun.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Sep 7, 16 10:05 AM
Hahaha. Thanks for your honesty TM! Sorry silver_hawk, considering the returns, I still think the function is useless. Storage in this game is too tight! Apples, potatoes, and carrots are so fast to grow, I pick them as I need them. If I wanted 7 apples taking up space, I'd pick 7 apples. Now, if it gave back only ONE item, that would be fun and useful. What am I going to get... one apple or a tool box? I'd get hooked on that action.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Sep 7, 16 7:33 AM
So I thought I would find out what random item (notice the singular "item") I could get for 10 apples. Apparently, the developers thought I would enjoy 7 apples. Yup, had 10 and after waiting 10 minutes, I got 7 back. Was it snack time? Did the Alchemist eat 3 apples? What a useless function. I won't try it with the potatoes or carrots.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Aug 21, 16 8:59 AM
Hi, I am relatively new to the game (level 25), learning each new item as it appears. I just lost 6 pearls because I clicked on a transforming tile in the alchemists bench. I did not click on the spend pearls to quicken the process button, just the image above. I thought it would give me information like how many tiles I used to make the transformation, it did not. Then I look in the forum to see that this has been an issue since the game started, with many requests for a confirmation pop up. How many updates have you had? Still no confirmation button. I don't get it.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Aug 20, 16 2:51 PM
Yes, by 4 hours. I rebooted, but I won' try the stamp again unless I've got time! Lol

posted in Sunken Secrets on Aug 20, 16 12:11 PM
I used a trumpet stamp on my balloon platform and it increased the time! Why? Should't it decrease the return time of my balloon!!? Why would any player want to increase the time it takes to get a stupid tile that is needed to get anywhere in this game. Sooooo frustrated right now!

posted in Sunken Secrets on Aug 20, 16 12:08 PM
Hi TM, I'm on level 21. Thanks for the advise!

posted in Sunken Secrets on Aug 18, 16 5:32 PM
Should I de-curse the walls, or do something else first? These tiles take sooooooo long to collect, any advise would be appreciated!

posted in Sunken Secrets on Aug 17, 16 11:56 AM
Thanks Sanzi! Its probably a bug, but I couldn't find another forum link with the same issue.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Aug 17, 16 11:25 AM
Thanks, but what if there is nothing? No smiley face, and no stamp?

posted in Sunken Secrets on Aug 17, 16 10:38 AM
I have searched for stamps, smiling faces, looked in the marketplace, etc... How can I help if I can't find what they need?

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Sep 22, 15 7:02 AM
I customized all my buildings for Pirate Day including the Museum, but haven't gotten a building quest yet. Today my Pirate Day quest is to customize the Dinosaur Exhibit, but its not built!!! So I wasted all that money and time customizing all my other buildings and will not get any rewards. I'm one miffed Pirate!!!

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Aug 25, 15 7:59 AM
Mythical Cameo found 7 Teodi Tailor during quest for phonograph

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator