Posts created by allbonnie

posted in Grim Facade: The Red Cat on Nov 23, 16 2:45 PM
What am I doing wrong with the memory selector. It moves to the right spot, the hand appears, but nothing I do makes the hand collect the item. Suggestions?

posted in Jewel Match IV on Feb 8, 16 12:17 AM
I am not sure how many levels are left. It is a challenging game and it took many attempts and starting over to get there. I am playing it in timed.

Once I started acquiring better chain destroyer, and larger mana I was able to make it to 22, and at that level, I was able to buy a larger hammer. That is the one that will destroy all tiles of a certain color or shape. I have come close to losing all my lives at times, and if it happened I would be truly annoyed, and would not start over.

The larger hammer, chain destroyer and mana have made a difference. I buy lives when ever I can. Before I got that far, I had one level where I lost nine lives!

Have to get up from this chair and exercise soon!!!!

posted in Jewel Match IV on Feb 3, 16 1:31 PM
I made it to level 23, and within about 10% of getting to 24! Then I died....

Must be a way to play it all the way.

posted in Jewel Match IV on Jan 26, 16 6:40 PM
Actually, I discovered shop was always there, it was just at the top. Have made it to level 8, but usually run out of lives at level 7. Has anyone played it all the way to the end?

posted in Jewel Match IV on Jan 24, 16 6:10 PM
I got to level 6 and died. Shop usually never showed up, but at level six, it somehow accidentally showed up when I clicked on something. Does anyone know why it showed up and if it is supposed to show up?

It is a very difficult game!

posted in Jewel Match IV on Dec 18, 15 8:55 PM
often. Nice game. Made it through 52 so far. Annoying sometimes with the swinging
back and forth to active screens. I suppose they put that in there as a further test.
I would give it a solid four sta
rs.

posted in Jewel Match IV on Dec 14, 15 10:06 PM
I can only find three pieces of the spinning wheel. I suspect they are in the area where the red key goes? I cannot access the red key though, it is in the spinning wheel area.

That section says all rooms completed, but I only have three pieces, and I think there are five. HELP?

posted in Jewel Match IV on Dec 14, 15 12:53 AM
never mind! That last key was to a box inside a box I had already opened!

posted in Jewel Match IV on Dec 13, 15 8:02 PM
I am probably doing something wrong, but at level 18 I have completed all rooms, and I am in a room finding things to open with a key, this is the last action in Level 18. The hint button does not appear. I cannot seem to go any further if I do not find what that is unlocking. I could not find a specific walkthrough for level 18.

Is the game glitched at that level or am I doing something wrong?

posted in Jewel Match 2: Reloaded on Aug 31, 15 6:25 PM
By a complete accident, I suddenly got a vertical launcher! That cleared up the problem, and I finished the board. Hard to get those...This level is still easier than the first level I played, which was the one counting the tiles left and the moves left. In this one, with the hourglass, I have lots of money and lives now.

posted in Jewel Match 2: Reloaded on Aug 30, 15 6:22 PM
ok, I do not have any bombs....maybe too expensive. I may have to give up a few lives and collect more money!

posted in Jewel Match 2: Reloaded on Aug 30, 15 11:29 AM
As usual, you have the answers! Now, in this new mode, with the hourglass...
I am stuck at level 31. I have about 15 lives, but have used a lot of gold to buy things that are not working. I have an amulet stuck above a wall, and below the wall is one of those bright spaces that do not let anything in until you take certain actions. The hammer is not working on the wall, the bright space, and not on the amulet. I have had launchers go through there, and the bright space stays unresponsive. Should I perhaps just start that level over? If I am allowed that choice?

posted in Jewel Match 2: Reloaded on Aug 28, 15 3:24 PM
hmmm...I switched to timed mode, and it is different than the first time I played it. That time, it told me how many moves I had left, and how many tiles I had left, and how many lives I had left. this time it is using an hourglass, rather than telling me how many moves left. Oh well...!

posted in Jewel Match 2: Reloaded on Aug 28, 15 2:31 PM
I have been in relaxed mode the whole time I thought. That is what it always said anyway and what I initially chose. I will try switching to the other mode. Thanks again!

posted in Jewel Match 2: Reloaded on Aug 28, 15 11:45 AM
I am on the third time through, and now there is no timing, no lives being lost or gained...just playing. Seems sort of boring now!

Is that just what happens after you go through several times? I am on level 33 of my third time through.

posted in Jewel Match 2: Reloaded on Aug 13, 15 3:17 PM
Thank you, after restarting level 48 a couple of times, it suddenly became glitch free, and I am now at level 55. I appreciate someone listening to my whining...LOL

posted in Jewel Match 2: Reloaded on Aug 12, 15 12:06 PM
ok, I know what those are. However, there is no option for a launcher in the top center box, not enough spaces...I restarted the level, no glitching on the left now with overlapping jewels, but still glitching in the top center, unless that is now part of the plan, I can not do a match 3 in some directions, and sometimes the hammer will not work on it. Getting ready to give up...sigh...I played a lot of minigames thinking that would increase my gold so I can buy more things in the shop, but the gold did not appear in the main board! Why not? Does it simply go to buying more castle parts, rather than using in the shop? Darn it!

I may have to start the whole game over, delete it, download it again, and start over....I see some people have gotten to higher levels, so it must be possible!

Darn!

posted in Jewel Match 2: Reloaded on Aug 11, 15 10:53 PM
Thanks Synthpop Addict. I am not sure what a launcher is? Is it something to buy? I am not sure how I could work around a space that is not responding, since that would not allow me to finish that level? I will try restarting the Board. I am out of money so I presume I will have to play several mini games if a launcher is an item from the shop.

posted in Jewel Match 2: Reloaded on Aug 11, 15 10:49 PM
I am sorry synthpop, what thread are you referring to? I just got back into Big Fish Games after being out for a long time, so am not up to speed. What workarounds do you mean? I looked in messages, but nothing there.

posted in Jewel Match 2: Reloaded on Aug 11, 15 8:01 PM
I seem to have a glitch on level 48. Have colored jewels that overlap and cannot be moved out, though others cascade around them. The center section has boxes that do not allow any cascading or movement for some reason. Is it a glitch or am I missing something?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator