Posts created by hannatexarkana

posted in Rooms of Memory on Aug 11, 15 3:27 PM
Needing some help with feeding my dragon! Friend code is e3665Z. any help would be much appreciated. Not really sure how it works on here but thought i would give it a go.

Thanks!

posted in Rooms of Memory on Aug 11, 15 9:06 AM
achumanfaery, Thanks so much. I just wanted to make sure there wasnt an easier way that i was just missing. Refresh it is!

posted in Rooms of Memory on Aug 11, 15 7:51 AM
Is there a way to see incoming requests from neighbors while in the game, or can you only see them when you first log in? I try to help with every request i get, but sometimes i miss them bc i didnt reload my game.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Aug 10, 15 2:06 PM
Is anyone else having this problem? When playing in the wizard or guild battles, more often than not the game will "freeze", just showing the Loading icon. I have to reload the game after every battle and get no credit if i happen to win the match. This is very frustrating, trying to complete quests is all but impossible. I've made sure my browser, flash player etc. is all up to date. Any insight would be much appreciated. Thanks and happy gaming!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator