Posts created by jdelbove

posted in Shadowplay: The Forsaken Island Collector's Edition on Feb 5, 18 10:18 AM
I have been in the same spot in the tunnel for 2 days and although the hint button points to the gauge top right of the screen, all it does is spin, nothing else. I am about to just delete this game!

I have tried at least 20 times to put the magical music sheet on the spider gate to open it but to no avail. I have opened and closed the game several times but that did not help either. Strategy shows the music sheet going over the keyhole but it just won't. Is this a glitch or am I now supposed to not finish this game? Not happy!

posted in Fear for Sale: The Dusk Wanderer Collector's Edition on Oct 13, 16 1:49 PM
deleting it and thinking seriously about getting my games elsewhere. These games are a joke now.

posted in Fear for Sale: The Dusk Wanderer Collector's Edition on Oct 11, 16 12:03 PM
Running WIN 10 desktop PC Hints AND Skip buttons are not working AGAIN! This seems to be a common occurrence on this thread. Any advice?

posted in Witches' Legacy: Awakening Darkness Collector's Edition on Oct 11, 16 11:54 AM
I have put March in the clock and the numbers 3 and 8 but nothing is working. According to SG, this is correct. Can anyone steer me in the right direction?

Thanks so much.....JoAnne

posted in Love Chronicles: Beyond the Shadows on May 25, 16 1:23 PM
Ughhhh.....the same thing happened to me and now the hints are not working either! grrrrrrrrr

posted in Mysteries of the Past: Shadow of the Daemon on Feb 17, 16 7:59 AM
Demo ran out just as I was about to use the allen key on the boiler so I bought the game but when I went back to continue the allen key was gone! I uninstalled it and reinstalled it but it's still not there. I cannot go forward in this game without it. Now what?

posted in Mysteries of the Past: Shadow of the Daemon on Feb 17, 16 7:54 AM
Demo ran out just as I was about to use the allen key on the boiler so I bought the game but when I went back to continue the allen key was gone! I uninstalled it and reinstalled it but it's still not there. I cannot go forward in this game without it. Now what?

posted in Hidden Expedition: The Fountain of Youth on Feb 6, 16 3:52 PM
I have tried every combination of 537 to open the safe and none of them work. I notice by the forum, I am not the only one having this problem. I even tried counting 7 from the 3 and that did not work either. I am about to delete this game and ask for a credit.

posted in Hidden Expedition: The Fountain of Youth on Feb 6, 16 3:46 PM
I have tried every combination of 537 and none of them work. I even tried counting 7 from the 3 and that did not work either. I am about to delete this game and ask for a credit.

posted in Immortal Love: Letter From The Past on Jan 18, 16 1:55 PM
I have been stuck on the last cannon shot forever and all the hint does it send me, up down, back & forth over and over again. I'm so sorry I actually BOUGHT this game!

posted in Eventide: Slavic Fable Collector's Edition on Nov 28, 15 3:58 PM
Nice enough game, very relaxing but very disappointed in the Bonus Chapter. It was barely 15 minutes long, if that. More often than not, I purchase the CE games because I feel the bonus chapter extends the life of the game which gives you more bang for the buck but not in this case.

posted in Maze: Subject 360 on Aug 31, 15 9:48 AM
bluejen wrote:
sexxygamma wrote:To those that have bought or played both the CE and SE which one is the best buy for your buck??

I bought the CE and couldn't stand the game. It was dark, depressing, dirty and I hated it. Wish I had my money back.

I can't even get passes the bed with symbols on it. HINT keeps telling me to go back & forth and cannot do anything. Thank God this is just the free demo! [b]

posted in Rite of Passage: The Lost Tides on Jun 3, 15 11:40 AM
I am on the Everlast ship and have completed the tapestry puzzle, however the last piece will not disengage from the mouse and stay in it's place making it impossible to get the spyglass. I have closed the game twice but each time I open it, I am back to the puzzle which I have to complete AGAIN and still cannot get out of it. VERY aggravating to say the least. Any suggestions?

Thank you.

posted in Rite of Passage: The Lost Tides on Jun 3, 15 11:38 AM
I am on the Everlast ship and have completed the tapestry puzzle, however the last piece will not disengage from the mouse and stay in it's place making it impossible to get the spyglass. I have closed the game twice but each time I open it, I am back to the puzzle which I have to complete AGAIN and still cannot get out of it. VERY aggravating to say the least. Any suggestions?

Thank you.

posted in Off The Record: Liberty Stone Collector's Edition on May 30, 15 10:39 AM
Has anyone cracked the checkbook code? I have tried every combination in the SG and none of them worked. Ant help would be great. Thanks

posted in I Know a Tale on May 20, 15 1:06 PM
I was stupid enough to "buy" this game. What a mistake. I have been going around in circles for almost a half hour. HINTS are absolutely useless and this game gives you no direction as to where to go or what to do next. According to what I have read, most feel the same way. This has to be the worst game I have tried to play in a long time. I would like to delete it and ask for a credit.

posted in I Know a Tale on May 20, 15 12:57 PM
Good question. I need the key too.

posted in Ominous Objects: Phantom Reflection on May 15, 15 8:02 AM
My game has no sound at all

posted in Ominous Objects: Phantom Reflection on May 15, 15 8:01 AM
Why does this game not have any sound?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator