Posts created by generousgem3

posted in Mythic Wonders: The Philospher's Stone on Mar 17, 17 12:09 PM
Has anyone found any others (or a blog/walkthrough) that says at least where to look for them besides the one in the very beginning that's brought to your attention via the tutorial?
Thanks in advance

posted in Treasures of Rome on Apr 13, 15 6:50 AM
shelterhill wrote:It seems random indeed, because no bonus punch today..

I noticed that as well: had waited to purchase a specific game until today expecting the bonus punch to complete my card but now am going to have to purchase yet one more game...
My 'gaming budget' has been drastically reduced but unfortunately my interest hasn't lol so I guess I'll have to go through and choose one Standard game to complete my card... but I think - seeing as the month is not quite half over - I might just have to set an alarm on my calendar to remind me on the 27th lol

posted in League of Light: Wicked Harvest Collector's Edition on Apr 6, 15 11:58 AM
Not the collector's edition but same probs w/ crashing & losing progress :-(
I thought the crashing and losing a few steps might have just been in the demo so seeing as I not only really enjoyed the game so far was also really curious as to how it ended went ahead and purchased it. Mistake. Uninstalled... waiting to see if I can maybe exchange it for a different game...
Wish they had Chat like **** has... didn't they used to?

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Feb 12, 15 5:15 AM
Sadly, I'm kinda getting used to the "Logged in as: ..." popping up on the screen every so often but this last time I logged in, after one of the quests popped up regarding one of the buildings I had upgraded two days ago, and scrolled through my quests list, I realized that my progress had been set back more than 30 quests! Which also reduced my level by one! So not only did I have to do all the quests over again - using energy and resources and supplies AGAIN! - BUT it didn't return the ones I had originally used to complete them the first time through! For example, one of the quests was the one where I had to gather flowers for I think Mira the Fairy? The first time through was fairly easy as I was only three flowers short but this time I didn't have ANY of them! Another one was to exchange the Fairy Flowers set 5 times - the first time through I was short two Whispering Lilies which I ended up buying one via the auction and actually getting the other one through the HO scene: I actually DID have one of the 'specials' still as I had used the other but that was all: other than that my coins, energy, etc. were all reset :-(
My energy level had been lowered as well even but my crystals weren't reset: I had used crystals to refill and increase (by 100) twice and had traded in numerous sets for coins and XP ...
To sum it up, when I had previously logged off the game, I had just reached Level 51 and had gone through the energy renewal plus had bought and used one Moonfell Soup and two Cream of Fungus Soup so was a little over halfway to Level 52 XP-wise. I had also opened all three 'sub-rooms' in Moonfell Chamber and completed Edric's letter and found the ring (when I logged off he was going to tell his love lol) as well as having increased the levels on many of the building mini-games. My progress was reset back to before completing the Enchanted Cobweb potion and before the owl found the first pieces of the letter!
I have spent the last five hours RE-PLAYING the same quests so in essence had to get TWICE the materials!
On the UP-side, the 'Find' link from the Dark Chest now works...
I am using Windows 7 Home Premium.
Thank you.
(for some reason my laptop will not let me download the program for the 'Dr. Felix Report"...)

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jan 27, 15 12:41 AM
I've haven't even received a bundle for the last three weeks...

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jan 27, 15 12:39 AM
I'm also confused about the find/give quests: sometimes it will take from the inventory no matter which way it's worded...
I am also having a problem with the daily log-in bonuses. Several weeks ago, I was on Day 27 and the next day - actually a few hours later as I signed out late the evening before and back in just after midnight - it had reset me to Day 1! And now - for the last three weeks - I'm not receiving the promised 'Day 7' Bundle! Three of them!
Anyone else having this issue?
Thanks in advance...

posted in Agency 33 on Jan 21, 15 10:38 PM
thanks napoen --
and now the cube - which was actually something I really liked - is nowhere to be found! The icon is still there along the side under the 'Wish List' and above 'Roulette' but the chains are around it and the counter is still 22:00:00 and not moving! I even used (wasted!) my Summoning Stone and all that happened was the Summoning stone vanished!
As much as I really enjoyed this game in the beginning, sadly, it's becoming less and less so each day...

posted in Agency 33 on Jan 21, 15 2:36 AM
I understand we just got an update last month but I was curious to see if anyone else has encountered any of the following? (Some have an effect on the game but others are just displays that need to be edited to keep up with some of the new additions):
By the way, I'm only on Level 35.
I guess one of the main things is the scoring in the HOS. None of them (I've 'opened 17') are displaying any bonus (Timing, Accuracy, Challenge(s)) scores and in at least one that I'm aware of - Carnival in Rio - it's displaying my 'Best Score' as 0 when in fact I'm almost halfway to Level 5! It's also not tallying the score correctly. The last time I played it, the total score read 20,250 yet it thankfully added 23,730. (I say thankfully because sometimes it adds LESS than the base score displayed and when you're trying to get to the next level because you need them for a quest it can get annoying - especially when you've gotten the 15x multiplier and completed the scene in less than 30 seconds with no mis-clicks!)
=======
Two other questions:
1. Are they going to bring back the option to acquire the "Blessing of Nike"? It was originally where the 'catalog' for the stamps from the cube game are now but I cannot find it anywhere :-(
2. I've noticed in Achievements under the Exploration tab there are two that are currently impossible:
A. Use a combo of 30 items in one HOP (and that only gets you the 4th of 5 stars to complete that series) &
B. Reach Level 6 in any HOP (that's to acquire star #2 of 5!)
Currently - to cover both of these - the max number of items is only 20 and the max level is 5 so are they going to give us credit for all the scores we racked up after supposedly 'maxing' the scene so we can accomplish these eventually when they've adjusted the game? I'm curious as to how many more levels they plan on having and seeing as they've basically 'closed off' the scenes after you reach the 5th level and are not visibly tallying your scores any longer how they are going to implement them...
Thanks for reading!

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Nov 12, 14 5:22 PM
thanks - tried both of those to no avail :-( can anyone suggest a resolution to try please? thanks! this games looks really interesting lol

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Nov 7, 14 4:33 AM
Downloaded the game - all excited to try it - clicked to launch and got the following pop-up:
"{red circle with the white 'X' on the left-hand side}
We're sorry, but it doesn't look like we can support this monitor resolution.

For more help, contact Big Fish Games customer service at:
http://www.bigfishgames.com/support

{'OK' button in lower right-hand corner}"

Upon clicking the OK button, it brings me back to the game manager 'Recent Activity' page which says "Thank you for playing: Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery" with the pic/link to the game as well as the blue tab to "> Play Again"
How can I 'play again' when I haven't been able to play in the first place?

What's the deal? I have no problem with the other games I play through here - Agency 33, Archie: Riverdale Rescue, Awakening Kingdoms & League of Mermaids just to name a few - but if this game requires a set resolution, either the game should automatically adjust to it (I have a couple games that do) and give you a pop-up notification to let you know -- or it should state that fact on the game page.

By the way - my current screen resolution is set at 1280x720.
Thank you.

posted in Flux Family Secrets: The Ripple Effect on Aug 24, 14 8:07 PM
I have the game
Flux Family Secrets: The Time Ripple
-- did they change the title to The Ripple Effect? It's still listed as The Time Ripple in my purchase list as well so I'm confused...
Thanks!

posted in Patchworkz™ on Dec 29, 12 12:23 PM
One of the achievements requires that you play a certain number of puzzles in left-handed mode, which for righties, such as myself, could take quite a while!

Actually it's not that bad -- all it does is move the pieces tray to the left side of the screen ... lol

posted in Jewel Quest: The Sleepless Star on Apr 18, 11 7:39 AM
I finally was able to pass this level but does anyone know what I need to do to get all five stars?

posted in Renovate & Relocate: Boston on Oct 10, 10 11:55 PM
12george wrote:I just bought this game and i really like it..If you don't like the sound turn it off or leave it on low....Too me it is a relaxing game ....I personally would like more games likes this one....This senior likes it.....Not everyone likes the same things...

I actually enjoyed this game but I too feel like it was a waste of money... I played the 'trial' & finished it with almost 20 minutes left to spare... Used my game-code from last month to get the full version (315.70mb) figuring it would have numerous more 'jobs' at that size but I finished the FULL version in roughly another hour? I turned the music off - always do ... lol - and there was really no time management involved: mainly multiple choice & hidden objects. I would really like to see something like this in the future but there should be more than 5 or 6 'jobs' in the complete game: maybe 15-20? I mean it's one of the really large game files & you only get a few different 'sets'?
I shoulda waited till Gamehouse got it & just played it then... I coulda played the whole game in one sitting & saved my game-code...

*goes back to her little corner of the pool...*

posted in I SPY ™ Spooky Mansion Deluxe on Nov 20, 09 4:20 AM
Yes it is an older game but also a well-known game... for the younger set anyway... As I stated in another post, I personally am glad they have been able to get this one & I hope they are able to get the others ones also as I purchased three I SPY games from a different site but - even though I paid for them & they are on my list of purchased games for that site, they are no longer available through that particular site I am glad that BFG not only listens to their 'fishies' but also doesn't totally delete games even though they are older and have many more new games...
The thing that gets me is that I SPY is the ONLY HOG that has no hint system what-so-ever... What does that say about us older fishies ... lol

posted in I SPY ™ Spooky Mansion Deluxe on Nov 20, 09 4:13 AM
kiwibmb wrote:Its an OK game. I finished it with 13 minutes remaining of the free trial so not very hard and quite enjoyable.

But you also have to remember that each time through things change: it's never the same game twice...
Not to mention that it's the ONLY game that I know of that DOESN'T have hints - despite it being for the little guys & gals ... lol
Personally I'm glad BFG is has gotten this one: it's by no means a new game (I bought it a long time ago from RA but now it's no longer available through them :devil but it's a series that is well-liked & well known... I hope they get the other two: I SPY Fantasy & I SPY Treasure Hunt... I would love to be able to replace these!

posted in Lost City of Aquatica on Sep 1, 09 11:43 AM
I have contacted them through Live Chat about this issue also - hopefully that will make it a wee bit faster ... lol
Gem

posted in I SPY™ Fun House on Sep 1, 09 11:06 AM
I have to chuckle when reading some of these comments as I originally had the same opinion when I tried the trial of my first I SPY game several years ago: Why would they create a KIDS' game with NO HINTS?!? Anyway - I came to not only love these games but also found out that kids' eyes seem to be much sharper than ours so yes - they seem to find things we miss ... lol I love the fact that I SPY likes to makes us think with a lot of the hidden objects (like "face with no nose" <clock> ... lol) so it makes the kids not only use their eyes to find the items but their brains to figure out the riddle ... lol
I will be purchasing this game in the very near future ... but is there any possibility that BFG might actually be able to acquire the past I SPY games? Please?
Gem
PS - I SPY has NEVER had a hint system sad to say...

posted in I SPY™ Fun House on Sep 1, 09 10:51 AM
Like I posted in one of the other forums for this game: this is the ONLY HOG Series that has NO HINTS of any kind! And it's supposed to be for the little ones ... lol

posted in I SPY™ Fun House on Sep 1, 09 10:49 AM
I have a friend who used to LOVE the I SPY games but I have found that some things can be difficult to find - and this is the ONLY HOG that I know of that does NOT have hints of ANY kind!!! I was a member of RA (RealArcade) & had purchased the three that they had released:
I SPY Fantasy
I SPY Spooky Mansion Deluxe
I SPY Treasure Hunt
NONE of which are available anymore on their site (that's one of the many reasons I canceled my membership with them: they "upgraded" their 'browser' & now a LOT of games I had purchased are not only no longer available through them but they are 'not compatible with the new browser' (even though they are still listed on my "Purchased Games" list)... not to mention they are WAY too expensive: BFG beats them HANDS DOWN!!!
I was wondering - is BFG going to try & acquire these other games by chance? I for one would purchase them if they did

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator