Posts created by mminz

posted in Sunken Secrets on Nov 19, 16 10:18 AM
getting a bit boring with no challenges... I got two from Ralfie and then nothing... just make more potatoes to get more points

posted in Divine Academy on Mar 11, 16 10:16 PM
My game did an "update" when I opened it today. I am on a new computer so started again and not at the drop dead point we were stuck at.

Anyone else get an update today and know what it was?

posted in Divine Academy on Nov 27, 15 10:00 AM
perhaps we shoud all start going onto any site that reviews the game and give is 0-1 stars. state that is because they won't release updatest o help you progress in the game....

posted in Divine Academy on Aug 15, 15 9:34 PM
AnnBy wrote:I am not a happy camper here. I don't know what happened between late last night and this evening, but I was at level 29 and now I'm level 8 and the set up isn't even how I had my stuff at that level. I can't log in to see if that will work. Says user name or password isn't good.

me too but was set back to level 1!!!

posted in Divine Academy on Aug 15, 15 2:37 PM
TMGamer99 wrote:
mminz wrote:so had nearly all the tech... had filled my storage and was just trying to find out what would get me the last unocked area....

turn computer off. go to bed. start game again,,,,, it was ike i had never played and it took me back to the very beginning tutorials and all.

There is a possibility that if you log in to your old profile, all will be restored.

didn't recognise my profile either..... it was just gone

posted in Divine Academy on Aug 15, 15 11:51 AM
so had nearly all the tech... had filled my storage and was just trying to find out what would get me the last unocked area....

turn computer off. go to bed. start game again,,,,, it was ike i had never played and it took me back to the very beginning tutorials and all.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator