Posts created by haav78

posted in Design This Home on Jul 18, 14 10:09 AM
I was so frustrated with the window options and bathroom sinks. And then I started thinking "outside the box" . I use the large mirror, for 8000 as windows, and some of the kitchen sinks that are not split in two as bathroom sinks. Lots more fun.

Plus I now plan to stop thinking of the houses as homes (I'll just IGNORE the peeps walking around) and start making them into different places. The open floor plan house I plan to make into a restaurant. Another I'll try to make into a kiddy wonderland, with differnt play rooms and some area for the parents to have some coffee and chat.

I would sure like some some more items but untill they arrive I'll just plan to be creative

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 29, 14 11:38 AM
Would love some more friends, 299504
only lvl 9 but just started. very activ player

posted in Another Case Solved on Jun 17, 14 4:05 AM
i have tried turning every clue to one type and then collecting them both with the knuckles and by drawing the line, neither give me any bonus. , and i still don't get any extra money for all the clues left by the end of cases. please, any one do you actually get the bonus to apeare on the stat pop-up after the cases? mine also always read 0

posted in Another Case Solved on Jun 14, 14 1:00 PM
hi carlygram,

i have the same problem. might be a bug in the game that makes the bonus not being awarded. another reason might be that it's a feature starting later in the game. i'm lvl 13 and have finished case 17 in chapter 2.

posted in Another Case Solved on Jun 10, 14 3:49 AM
I have the same issue as shepherdmoon. Is the bonus a bonus from some furniture or equipment not yet bought or a way to earn money when one have solved every case? Would be happy to hear if anyone actually get bonus and if possible what lvl you are and if you had it from start or if it was added later into the game.

ps. there is also an achievement that needs you to get "the maximum bonus" on a major case. so there must be something more then collecting the coins from the newspaper ads. also one of the furniturers say it will increse the amount you get for non used clues. I never get anything from saved clues.

Other then thiese confusions I LOVE this game

posted in Golden Ticket: An Amusement Park Sim Game on Feb 10, 14 1:24 AM
my game just crashed and sent me back to lvl 1. can't log out and in again with the mailadress. and a reinstall didn't help. guess i'm done with this game

posted in Golden Ticket: An Amusement Park Sim Game on Feb 9, 14 5:41 AM
lljklu
thanx for the combo of lemonade stand + octoround, gave me the sword swallower on the first try

tiggershome
i'm at lvl 20 now. i have lots of low costing attractions and strands which produces money quite fast. but some times it's frustrating just wating for the money to accumutate. but my now 122 mascots help me as well, when ever possible i have them doing 1 hour shifts which nets me a pretty sume of coins as well

jim4
yes, perseverance is key. and i know the feeling about wanting to bang the head into a wall

posted in Golden Ticket: An Amusement Park Sim Game on Feb 9, 14 2:01 AM
FINALY!! Mascot numer 121 was a Blue Clown on Ball

crazy how hard it was to get it. it was my 10th try for the space ranger with high striker (q1) + bunny dropp (q2) that finaly payed off in one way at least

SirMitch
about your escapartist the circus pug: he for some reason stops his rutins in the top right corner of the square he's in. i only have one pug, and he has never run off. He is in my front line of mascots. there i have them enclosed with 8 decorations. maybe you have him, as i have my duplicat mascots, only enclosed by four decorations? try upgrading his fencing and i hope he'll stay put .

NCatt
that sound like a well though through theory . with all the info we accumulate in this thread we might have some good data in the end of what combinations are the best for each mascot.

posted in Golden Ticket: An Amusement Park Sim Game on Feb 4, 14 2:59 PM
hi all

sorry to hear some of you have been cheated out of some mascots , so far i've not had that happen to me. but having said that it wouldn't surprice me on bit if it happens on the next try

about the corral:

have been trying out new ideas about placing my mascots, so much time wating for new once to hatch that my fingers get itchy

i have one line right inside the gates where i have a square for every single mascot, (not all occupied yet though ), where i put one of each in same order as they are in the build/mascot section. a nice introduction to the park for the visitors .

then i have a seperat area with the same idea as NCatt, one square for each type of mascot. playing around with different decorations around them and moving them a bit, never quite satisfied . but i'm having a fun time with it.

the ONE thing bothering me right now is the fact that i now have 101 mascots in total and NO Blue Clown on Ball Tried the sunglasses (q1) + grilled corn (q2) combo 8 times. no BCoB but among others 2 mimes

that might just be my personal bug, spesifically tailord to make me grind my teeth

but as long as that is all i can complain about i should be happy , the roll back was a hard blow. and i sure hope that woun't happen again (fingers crossed).

got my pug back after only 4 tries with the toy store (q1) + kid boater (q2) combo.

souvenir store (q1) + water gun game (q2) gave me another mime, have 4 now

gyroscope (q1) + water gun game (q2) gave me my second Mrs. rocket claw.

that's about it for now. have fun fishes

posted in Golden Ticket: An Amusement Park Sim Game on Jan 31, 14 8:01 AM
With extatic happiness i can inform that i finaly got my Dino Roar back using the same combo as before (after 8 tries)

going for circus pug now, and woun't stop untill it's safely back in the square that is theires happily running in circles

posted in Golden Ticket: An Amusement Park Sim Game on Jan 31, 14 3:45 AM
tried the revirse for a genie but got a green jester. the cotton candy (q1) + hat weares (q2) did give me the balleriena though

congrats for the morphing lljklu

posted in Golden Ticket: An Amusement Park Sim Game on Jan 30, 14 8:39 AM
i tried the combo tiggershome used : tower slide (q1) + minature golf (q2) gave me a blue clown , trying the reverce now and see what happens.

counting my mascots i ended up with the numer 71 . i used to have all my duplicets in a "net" of decorations, mostly flowers and clover etc. each standing in theire own square, but when they started to take up more space then i felt they decerved i realised that they can actually stand in the same square. so now they are pinned into one little squair and i just klick my mouse and laugh watching the money rolling in

and now i have the cotton cany stand so i'll try using that a bit now too

posted in Golden Ticket: An Amusement Park Sim Game on Jan 29, 14 3:26 PM
hi the tiggershome
my miniature golf will be ready for some game tomorrow so i'll try your combo then . the fact that you got two with the same combo must be significant ( i hope )

also found that water gun game (q1) + ring toss game (q2) gave the strong man multipal times so maybe there is a spesific combo that will garantee you a sertain mascot. let's hope so

i haven't counted my mascots for a while but i must have at least 60 now.

posted in Golden Ticket: An Amusement Park Sim Game on Jan 29, 14 2:17 PM
well first try with bunny dropp + high striker didn't get me a blue clown on ball BUT it got me Professor Hoo
now on to try no 2

posted in Golden Ticket: An Amusement Park Sim Game on Jan 29, 14 11:00 AM
thank you for the combo BFFirefly. will try it out and hope i'll be able to fill that vacancy for blue clown on ball, will let you know what comes out in the other end .
the extra stands and attractions have really helped. money just poar in . i have them on one hour shifts when possible

posted in Golden Ticket: An Amusement Park Sim Game on Jan 29, 14 6:51 AM
i have started building several of some of the cheaper atractions and stands (hot dog stand and water gun game for example), and have the stands do 1 or 2 hour runs. generates good money

posted in Golden Ticket: An Amusement Park Sim Game on Jan 28, 14 2:38 PM
lljklu
good to hear that the combo worked after several tries .

will be persistant on the combos till i get my dino and pug again (if i'm luckt a miss might still get me a new blue clown on ball )

posted in Golden Ticket: An Amusement Park Sim Game on Jan 28, 14 10:27 AM
hi again everyone

BFFirefly
Thank you so much for that beautiful post , felt so happy seeing it

i've been working hard on getting back to where i were. i'm now on lvl 14 and have expanded a bit. but i too have problems with getting some of the mascots , my dino roar and circus pug are very much missed at the park. but i got a happy surprice when combining arcade (q1) + water gun game (q2) and got Mrs. Rocket Claw

the combo souvenier store (q1) + water gun game (q2) game me a mime

but thel blue clown on ball, that i had problems getting before the roll back is again proving to be a hard one to hire. (must have gotten a super job at another park)

to get more money i'm put up 10 hotdog stands, 10 balloon stands, 10 snowcone stands, 5 water gun games, 5 ring toss games and 5 kid boaters. really put a spin on the cash flow

well, i'm off for more mascot hireing tasks

posted in Golden Ticket: An Amusement Park Sim Game on Jan 20, 14 2:34 PM
ooh, wow, look i evolved became a jellyfish

posted in Golden Ticket: An Amusement Park Sim Game on Jan 20, 14 2:32 PM
BFFirefly
sorry to here the same happend to you . i do hope this woun't happen again though, but for now i just bite down hard and look ahead

happy to hear you can see the good in it to, related to the red clowns

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator