Posts created by jaldeer

I didn't time myself. I took a screen shot of the maze solution using ctrl+printscreen, brought it up on paint, & I paused the game when I needed to see where I needed to go. That was my 2nd time playing that mini-game, so, I knew where to go. I took too long the 1st time, so, I didn't get it, I had saved my game before I started, so, I put my game back, & tried it again, & I got it. If it's in the Extras, you could practice it there first, then try it in the game. Hope you get the achievement! Good luck!

You're welcome!

posted in Ghost Files: The Face of Guilt Collector's Edition on Apr 10, 18 1:17 AM
When is the PC update going to be released? I'd like to be able to get that collectible photo that was missing but got fixed so I can get the last 2 achievements.

Ok, "Find a way into the city" is the Dungeon mini-game right after the fight on chapter 1, page 5 & it's like the title says, you have to do this quickly. I didn't look at the map & I paused the game when I would need to see where I need to go & on the "Try every door as often as possible" is at the beginning of the game, chapter 1, page 3, BEFORE getting the fire extinguisher, you have to go up to that door the the Pendulum House & keep clicking on the first 2 buttons till the achievement comes up. Once you grab the fire extinguisher, you can't get the achievement. Hope this helps. Good luck!

After you complete the main game, you go to Extras & click on Play. Hope this helps! Good luck!

After you complete the main game, you go to Extras & click on Play. Hope this helps! Good luck!

I'm at the gramophone mini-game in the bonus game. I can't seem to get past the 3rd line in the mini-game. Is this glitched? If somebody passes it, please tell me if you do & tell me what you did to pass it & tell me what I did wrong. Thanks for any help.

Edit: My husband is passing this for me. On the 3rd one, the blank spot is not where the game shows it & if you click on the blank spot the game shows, it's wrong & puts you back one. He random clicked on another spot & got passed it after quite few tries. The 8th line & the 10th line doesn't even show a blank spot & the 9th line, the blank spot is not where the game shows it & if you click on the blank spot the game shows, it's wrong & puts you back one. My husband still hasn't passed this. They need to fix this part in the game. Please have AMAX fix this. You have to play this mini-game to get the achievement for playing all the mini-games. He finally passed this thankfully. Not something I want to try on my own. Once you pass the 3rd line with the blank spot wrong, it is easier to pass 8th-10th because they are smaller. Again, AMAX needs to fix this. Not everybody will want to spend several hours like my husband did to pass it for an achievement.

When you first get to the scene, it's on the ground, on the right. Hope this helps!

I didn't get the last achievement. Can somebody please tell me what it is? I finished the main game & the bonus game & somehow missed it.

Edit: I did get the last achievement finally the second time I played. If anybody has a question about an achievement, just ask.

Thanks so much! Guess I'll be starting over then (I was at Chapter 5). Oh..well, at least I know now. I never would have figured that out. Glad you did though! Again, thanks so much!

Thanks Haberyan! I'm getting ready to start chapter 4. I had to quit for a bit to fix dinner, take care of our rabbit, get my youngest to bed, etc. Fixing to start it back up. I also will report back here. I feel like all 26 achievements are obtained through game play. This one reminds me of #7, Ballad of Rapunzel as far as the achievements go. That one, was game play achievements, mostly through playing mini-games.

Does anybody know what the first 4 achievements are on page 1? So far, I got 5-11, for playing mini-games. Thanks for any help.

I personally love it. I have all the Hidden Expedition's. I was excited that another one came out. I always get excited when a new Hidden Expedition comes out. I love all their others. Although Epix didn't do the first 5.

posted in PuppetShow: The Curse of Ophelia Collector's Edition on Feb 3, 18 6:26 PM
That's ok, I know you were trying to help. If you want me to tell you about your missing achievements, let me know. I now got all of them.

posted in PuppetShow: The Curse of Ophelia Collector's Edition on Feb 3, 18 3:08 PM
It worked. Thanks so much googirl999. I didn't think of walking outside before I opened up the diary. I did get the one for reading the 2 notes & looking at the back of the pictures, so, I figured asking him about the wedding was before the pictures.

posted in PuppetShow: The Curse of Ophelia Collector's Edition on Feb 3, 18 2:00 PM
Thanks for the replies everybody. I didn't get the demo, I went ahead & got the full version cause I knew I'd want it. I did do the wedding photo thing, but, it didn't come up. I'll retry. I'll try your suggestion Majestyx12 even though I did look at all the photos. So, Majestyx12 you got that achievement doing that?

posted in PuppetShow: The Curse of Ophelia Collector's Edition on Feb 3, 18 3:37 AM
I don't understand. The achievement is after you witness the paranormal activity but before the photographs. He's not in the room when you put the photographs in order. Please help. It just doesn't come up in conversation. Please. Can't somebody help me?

posted in PuppetShow: The Curse of Ophelia Collector's Edition on Feb 3, 18 2:27 AM
I'm on chapter 3 page 15 & I guess I'm past the part about asking Leroy about his wedding for that achievement since I've gotten some achievements after that one. I don't know if you get the in order or not. How do you ask him about his wedding? Please help me. Thanks for any help.

posted in Grim Facade: The Message Collector's Edition on Jan 7, 18 12:32 AM
I'm past that part. You have to bring up the photo of Aries that is in your inventory, the put all the pieces there, then assemble the statue, then put the statue with the other in front of those books in the bookshelf in the Mayor's office. Hope this helps. Good luck!

posted in Harrowed Halls: Hell's Thistle Collector's Edition on Oct 30, 17 1:55 AM
I'm guessing you're talking about the part at the end of chapter 4, when you make the door knob, go to the kitchen, zoom in the door, put the door knob on, click on the bottom arrow, top arrow, the bottom arrow, then click on the door knob & the door opens to go to the living room.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator