Posts created by CeeJayJay

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 24, 18 4:40 PM
My device is a kindle fire. I was visiting plyr cd 249660 spring room 2 and when I tapped an HOS my game crashed. When I logged back in, I found that it hadn't saved my most recent progress, making it impossible to complete the final castle challenge tasks before the time runs out. I have tried, numerous times, to utilize the submit request form in the help menu but am unable to figure out how to type my problem. No keyboard comes up when I tap the writing area. On the off chance anyone on here might be able to help, my player code is a970887. So glad the forums haven't closed just yet!

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Sep 1, 15 11:24 PM
I've been waiting for a response to my initial post for a few days now and I don't know the usual response time, but just in case the lack of response is due to my post simply being overlooked, I am posting this a second time. I hope nobody minds.

Since updating to Windows 10, Dark Manor will not launch. I get the message "cannot support monitor resolution." I have already tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game. I am able to monitor my account on my iPhone, but I prefer to play on my PC and have never had trouble before upgrading to Windows 10.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Aug 27, 15 10:17 AM
@crystal2love
Twenty is the maximum amount possible, but what you receive varies based on how much you bid, which exact symbols line up, and the placement of the symbols, e.g. all three matched across the top row, or in a diagonal, or two matching symbols and a wild card, etc. All possible outcomes result in different payoffs, but on the menu before you start actually bidding and spinning, there is a button you can click that will show you the varying possibilities and their corresponding rewards.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Aug 27, 15 7:33 AM
Since updating to Windows 10, Dark Manor will not launch. I get the message "cannot support monitor resolution." I have already tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game. I am able to monitor my account on my iPhone, but I prefer to play on my PC and have never had trouble before upgrading to Windows 10.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator