Posts created by iluvgames55

posted in Cadenza: Music, Betrayal and Death Collector's Edition on Apr 19, 14 9:18 PM
Mine are gone too.

posted in Cadenza: Music, Betrayal and Death Collector's Edition on Apr 19, 14 9:17 PM
Mine went missing too after I left the game and then came back.

posted in Mind Snares: Alice's Journey on Mar 12, 14 10:16 PM
I agree the ending was a little strange and it left you 'hanging'. I didn't like the ending at all. It just abruptly ended and that was that.

posted in True Fear: Forsaken Souls Collector's Edition on Mar 2, 14 9:17 PM
I am also having problems with the game. I didn't get far before the game crashed and closed completely with an access error. I was only 3 minutes into the game, and hadn't answered the door yet to see who was there. As I headed for the door, that's where the game crashed. I, too, am tired of all the glitches and problems in some of the new games. I'm not going to both with this game. I see there are too many issues of things not working, etc. I'm going to uninstall, and I won't be buying the game.

posted in Through Andrea's Eyes on Feb 6, 14 6:16 PM
I had all the fuses for the fuse box puzzle in the basement, and had to get out of the game. When I restarted the game, two fuses were missing, and they're no where to be found. I can't continue the game now because the fuse box puzzle hasn't been solved. Not happy.

posted in Myths of the World: Spirit Wolf Collector's Edition on Jan 28, 14 4:42 PM
BoomchuckPxyNiki wrote:I've caught two glitches, both of which are in the bonus game. The first is when I play the bubble popper game in place of the HOG. It will not remove any items from the list, and I could play the popper for an hour, without ever finishing the HOG. Now, if I go back to the HOG scene, I might have done enough, but there's no way to tell like there is in the main game until I do.

The second is were I'm at right now in the bonus game, which is the puzzle where you have to clear a path through the thorny vines/flowers. I've cleared a path, both on my own and by using the SG, but it does not accept the puzzle as having been completed. I really hate skipping a puzzle, especially one I've done correctly.

Yes, I will be submitting a trouble ticket for this, but I wanted to put it out there in case anyone else is having the same problem.

I'm having exactly the same issues with the Bubble Popper game, and removing the thorny vines in the mini game. I too hate skipping puzzles period, especially those I know I've done correctly. I'm very disappointed. I can live with the issue with the bubble popper game, but the mini game with the vines issue is unacceptable. Unless I skip the puzzle, I'm stuck in the game and cannot go further.

posted in Myths of the World: Spirit Wolf Collector's Edition on Jan 28, 14 3:34 PM
I'm having the same issue. I've successfully finished removing the vine in the bonus game, but it doesn't give me cylindrical stone either. And it doesn't acknowledge that I've finished it. I even followed the tutorials instructions on how to finish, and still nothing. Now I'm stuck in the game and can't go any further. Does any one know what I might be doing wrong?

posted in Haunted Halls: Nightmare Dwellers Collector's Edition on Nov 22, 13 11:01 PM
I'm having the same issue with the "runtime error" when I feed the hamster the nut. At that point I get the error message and the game shuts down completely. I think there's a glitch in the game that the developer needs to correct.

The game was running fine without problems on my computer until around chapter 4. When I opened the game today, it worked fine until I clicked on the "play" link, and then I get an error message box that has Debug Report:

Panic error in file "..\Common\LuaCore.cpp", line 173:
unprotected error in call to Lua API (QuestEngine2/Threads.lua:68: QuestEngine2/Game.lua:300: Error in loadstring!!!)

I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game and I get the same error message. Something must be wrong with this game. I'm very disappointed as I cannot finish the game because I keep getting the same error message and I cannot go any further.

posted in Final Cut: Encore Collector's Edition on Jul 12, 13 8:57 PM
I'm very disappointed that there are glitches in this game. I didn't have any difficulties at all with the 1st game, but this one has caused my computer to blue screen twice now. Once while playing the mini game to get the safe open at the mansion, and the second time it happened was when I was trying to cut the new key to the cafeteria. This is very frustrating as I have already purchased the game. Is there going to be a "fix" released for this game?

posted in Reveries: Sisterly Love Collector's Edition on May 30, 13 3:44 PM
iluvgames55 wrote:When I was playing the mini game to make the shawl for the gypsy woman, my computer froze and I got the blue screen. It kicked me out of windows, the game, and everything. This is not good. I never get the "blue screen" on my computer; the video card is up to date as well as the other computer hardware and software. I really like this game and now I can't play it because I'm afraid to go back and try playing again because I don't want it to "blue screen" again.

After my computer blue screened while playing the rabbit embroidery mini game (making the shawl for the gypsy woman), I thought I would go back and try it again to see if it blue screens again. However, when I opened my Big Fish game manager to open the game, the game is missing in the game manager. Somehow when my computer blue screened the game was erased from my game manager. The desktop icon for the game will not launch the game either when I click on it. I've never had that happen before. Since I've already bought the game, I'll try uninstalling and reinstalling it to see if that works.

posted in Reveries: Sisterly Love Collector's Edition on May 30, 13 1:54 PM
When I was playing the mini game to make the shawl for the gypsy woman, my computer froze and I got the blue screen. It kicked me out of windows, the game, and everything. This is not good. I never get the "blue screen" on my computer; the video card is up to date as well as the other computer hardware and software. I really like this game and now I can't play it because I'm afraid to go back and try playing again because I don't want it to "blue screen" again.

posted in Nightmare Adventures: The Turning Thorn on Feb 2, 13 6:45 PM
The fix didn't work for me either. The first time I was at the end of the game trying to open the box when the game crashed and caused my computer to blue screen.

As instructed, I uninstalled the game and downloaded the "fixed" version of the game. Of course my saved file from before was corrupt and it was deleted. So I had to start all over again. After creating a new profile, I got as far as entering the elevator then suddenly my screen went black and the game froze. (In the original version before the "fix", I didn't have any issues with a black screen, and the game didn't freeze until the end when I was working the last puzzle.) On the fixed version, after the screen went black and the game froze, I had to do a control alt delete to get out of the game.

Unfortunately, the fix did NOT work; in fact, it's worse now than it was before. The only thing that worked better was the "loading textures" message as it did load faster; however, nothing else is fixed. I'm not a happy camper at this point.

posted in Nightmare Adventures: The Turning Thorn on Feb 1, 13 11:15 PM
It didn't work for me either. The first time I was at the end of the game trying to open the box when the game crashed and caused my computer to blue screen. I uninstalled the game and downloaded the "fixed" version of the game. Of course my saved file from before was corrupt and I had to start all over again. After creating a new profile, I got as far as entering the elevator then suddenly my screen went black and the game froze. I had to do a control alt delete to get out of the game because it was froze. The fix did NOT work; in fact, it's worse now than it was before. The only thing that worked better was the "loading textures" message. It loaded faster, but nothing else is fixed. I'm not a happy camper at this point.

posted in Nightmare Adventures: The Turning Thorn on Jan 30, 13 9:02 PM
I really like this game; I was near the end of the game, and in the process doing the mini game that would open the box that Dr. Thorn is holding when suddenly the game crashed and my computer blue screened. It's not my computer that caused the crash because my computer has the higher end hardware and video card to play games, videos, etc. I'm also having issues with every time I open the game or change from windowed screen to full screen or back again, that it has to "load textures". No idea what that means.

I'm very disappointed that I'm nearly done and I can't go any further because I don't want the game crashing my computer again. I sure hope a fix is on the way soon as I want to finish the game.

posted in Surface: The Soaring City Collector's Edition on Jan 28, 13 2:47 PM
popandy wrote:Some how I think that your not supposed to complete all three areas. I have played twice , the second time determined to find all the flowers but came up short, worse the second time than the first----such is life!

If you look at the end of the bonus game in the strategy guide it shows you where every flower is located. Unfortunately I didn't find that section until after the game was completely over and I was short too. Wish I'd seen it earlier.

posted in Surface: The Soaring City Collector's Edition on Jan 28, 13 2:43 PM
I had the same problem. I didn't skip any mini games or use the hint button for anything. I didn't get those achievements, and it didn't give me an achievement for Meeting Hope and Releasing Jeremy. That's ridiculous. I like to collect all the achievements as well, and I'm very disappointed. I feel cheated. I think it's a glitch in the game. Other than that, I loved the game.

posted in Island Tribe 4 on Dec 3, 12 2:37 PM
My level 6 says: "Repair 4 totems". When I repair the totem by the wood shed, it goes down to the number 3, and when I repair the one near the well, it changes to 2 totems. There are no other totems visible to repair to get rid of the fog and I cannot see the other little island or go any further. I cannot get to the eggs. What am I doing wrong? I'm stuck. Is this a glitch on this level?

Nevermind, I figured it out.

tictacsix wrote:Sadly, I also have the same issue. Error violation and game shuts down after putting in final card symbol on the chest of the bust. New computer with all the bells and whistles, updated....etc....Very seldom that I encounter game glitches soooooo... Here's hoping for a fix real soon.

I'm have the same issue with the Error access violation when I try to place the diamond on the bust in the pottery shop, the game freezes then dumps me out of the game and gives me the error message. I doubt very seriously with this many errors of the same problem that it's a computer issue. It's a glitch in the game that needs to be fixed. There's no way around the error and I cannot continue to the play the game until it's fixed.

posted in Awakening: The Skyward Castle Collector's Edition on Aug 27, 12 2:09 PM
The epiloge was the bonus game. The game ended in a cliffhanger for the next sequel.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator