Posts created by SA__

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 28, 18 12:36 PM
I will also really miss this forum, its simplicity and everyone who uses and maintains it for your help and advice . I feel like I am wading in treacle at the new forum but hopefully I will master at least some of it eventually .

Wishing everyone a very happy future in and out of the castle .
Sa

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 22, 18 1:23 AM
Please add me to the list of people wanting to thank the Mods for everything they do. Not least getting rid of the pages of dreaded spam every day. Your help when I have had queries/problems has been invaluable. We are definitely gonna miss you!

Thank you all and wishing you the very best for the future.
Sa

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 20, 18 12:18 AM
I would like to take this chance to thank you all, players and mods alike, for all the very valuable help advice, support and everything else you have given me over the years. I literally COULDN'T have gone on without you, you have been brilliant and I will miss you all. I can't say thank you enough, you will never know how much help and support you have given me just by being there (I didn't often comment but I looked in several times each day just to see what was happening, the forum and knowing what was going on with you all has always been a big part of the game for me).

I have looked at both Delphi and Pond but can't work out how to navigate either so I guess that's it from me . I will continue to play the game for the moment but it certainly won't be the same without you .

Thank you all for ever and always,
Sa

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 10, 18 1:35 PM

welcome home, wishing you a speedy pain free return to the castle.

Sa

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 4, 18 8:35 AM
Also switching rooms, unfortunately I am quite random with times due to real life getting in the way but usually swap from one spring room to the other several times throughout each day so it should be possible to access all you want/need if you revisit later in the day

Sa

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 2, 18 1:40 AM
Tell them not to worry about being behind with spring. I'm sure lots of us will have enough extras to help him catch up with the event when he is back at the castle.

He just needs to put what he most needs on his list and it will be his!

Sa

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 30, 18 1:25 AM
I usually do the hardest one first to get it out of the way. Not sure about the others, either the one nearest to it or left to right I think.

Sa

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 26, 18 11:49 PM

Sa

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 25, 18 8:12 AM
What a brilliant update that would be!!!!!!!!!

I would so love to have shards removed from HOS .

Perhaps they could also increase the shard drop from the butterflies so there are less 'empty' ones to compensate for removing them from HOS.

Sa

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 23, 18 8:21 PM
Fantastic!!!! I was beginning to think the op was never going to happen.
Hope you feel much better very soon now you have gotten rid of that stone making machine.

Sa

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 3, 18 1:57 PM
Great news ! you seem to have waited ages for this.
Wishing you a very speedy recovery and return to the castle. We will all be thinking of you on the day and wait eagerly for Ada's updates as to your progress and return.

Sa

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 31, 18 12:40 AM
I should have been creative , given it more thought and used my imagination like the rest of you!!!

I just used my initials for both my game and forum names

Sa

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 25, 18 2:00 AM
Wishing all of you that need it for whatever reason
the very best of everything
for recovery, strength, patience, courage, luck and whatever else you need now and in the days to come.

Sa
P.S. and lots of happy times swimming around the castle and forum

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 11, 18 11:41 PM
Hope they manage to fix you real soon

Sa

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 11, 18 2:39 AM
If you want to change the avatar from the match girl to something else apparently you must do it before claiming your last gold globe as you will win whatever avatar is showing at that time.

CC will end when day rolls over, so less than 24 hrs.

Everything else seasonal will stay around for a few more days, look at the timer on the children to see how many days you have left to finish collecting the globes/ snowflakes etc and using the Christmas HOS.

Once the timer runs out you will still be able to swap/craft seasonal items at any time throughout the year.

Hope that helps,
Sa

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 2, 18 12:51 PM
Have to say it disconcerted me for a while when I saw Robyn's games were green (not ready to remove them yet). I wondered if a family member had taken over her games and they were being played again but it seems that it was just a glitch and all the red symbols are now green.

Sa

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 24, 17 4:10 AM
Ditto!!!!!

Have a great Christmas and fantastic New Year!!!!!

Sa

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 21, 17 2:25 AM
Congratulations on reaching your half century!!!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Have a great day!
Sa

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 17, 17 5:50 PM
Hope you are back and able to play again soon , what rotten timing .

Sa

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 17, 17 7:10 AM
Getting rid of the hair is no problem, its when the scratchy points that grow back start appearing and rubbing on delicate areas you have problems !!!!

Sa

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator