Posts created by supagran42

posted in Gummy Drop! on Dec 31, 17 3:20 PM
I got through the first two levels quite easily, but this level has me stumped, any ideas??

posted in Gummy Drop! on Dec 31, 17 2:06 AM
Any hints for level 108/3 would be helpful! Did first two quite quickly,been on this level for about 3 weeks!!!!

posted in Gummy Drop! on Dec 20, 17 10:56 AM
Have recently asked for help with level 94/3 ,not heard anything yet, I always think that at my age, 75,I really shouldn't waste so much time on this gane!!

posted in Gummy Drop! on Dec 20, 17 3:08 AM
Someone very kindly helped me with a different level recrntly, but now I am stuck on the last bit of level 94, so I can get the ice-cream!! Any help would be gratefully received!!
Silver Surfer in need of help!!

posted in Gummy Drop! on Dec 16, 17 3:30 PM
Thank you,will give it a try next time

posted in Gummy Drop! on Dec 16, 17 12:01 AM
Just cannot get past this level, can anyone help?

posted in Gummy Drop! on Dec 15, 17 11:59 PM
Just cannot move past this level,can anyone help?

posted in Gummy Drop! on Jan 13, 17 11:48 PM
I have been unable to play Gummy Drop for about 5 months, waiting for them to sort out a problem. Have sent many messages to customer care, but they always say the same thing, ( it is affecting many devices and they are working on it!!) Sounds as bad as 'soon'!!!

posted in Gummy Drop! on Dec 14, 16 3:07 PM
Have been waiting at least 5 months for them to sort out the problem, I play through Shanghai, the it goes back to the beginning of the session every time. I have been in touch with Big Fish, they say they are trying to correct it, I thought they were supposed to be the best in the world. Perhaps they should get some seven year olds to do it!!! This is a shame as up until now, I thought this one of the best games around.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Sep 21, 16 7:27 AM
It is taking me ages to get through this, the first one wasn't too bad. Anyone got any ideas???

posted in Gummy Drop! on Sep 19, 16 1:09 AM
This game was fine until I got to Shanghai, level 59, then it went crazy!!! Keeps asking whether I am playing on'device' or ' Server', if I click Server it plays for a while, then asks again, I click on Server, it goes back to where I started. I have had countless e-mail's to Big Fish, who say they are trying to sort it out. I told them I am not playing again until they do!! They say they cannot let me know when it is sorted out!! So, I think it might be goodbye Gummy Drop!!!!!!!!!!#

posted in Gummy Drop! on Sep 13, 16 2:33 PM
I keep getting a message about which device Server or Device I am playing on, I always click Server, and every time it takes me back to the start if the level I was on. I am unable to progress any further, I have contacted Big Fish, who say they have passed on the information, but I have not had any joy. So now I am stuck, as I cannot progress any further!!! This is very annoying.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Sep 8, 16 3:17 PM
I keep getting a message about game on device or Server, I click on Server it goes back to original, I play through then the message comes up again, click on Server and go back to the start again. What the hell is going on!!!

posted in Gummy Drop! on Aug 29, 16 7:46 AM
How on earth do you get enough yellows to get through this level? Any ideas!

posted in Gummy Drop! on Jul 10, 16 9:12 AM
Still having problems getting through this round, did the first one,eventually( no idea how!) Any help would be gratefully received.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Jul 9, 16 7:49 AM
Not enough time to get the right amount of mauve shapes, any ideas?

posted in Gummy Drop! on Jun 25, 16 5:41 AM
What on earth are you supposed to do, to get the chained items down!!!

posted in Gummy Drop! on Jun 11, 16 5:37 AM
Any good ideas for level 87? Have been struggling for some time.

posted in Gummy Drop! on May 31, 16 3:10 PM
Cannot get the pralines to drop!!! Any ideas?

posted in Gummy Drop! on Mar 7, 16 11:33 PM
Silver surfer here, having problems with Paris level 110, how do you clear the sides? Nothing seems to come in the right place!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator